Spider-Man Vs. Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WizardNeedFood
In a heated battle which ends in the untimely demise of one of the participants, tell me, fellow forum-goers, who would emerge victorious?

Vellius
Ben Reilly.

WizardNeedFood
Nay, you must adhere to the rules of the aforementioned post. Without guidelines, this would be a chaotic forum indeed.

Vellius
I have adhered fully, for Ben Reilly was, too, the Spider-man.

WizardNeedFood
I have taken this into consideration, but you constantly digress, please stick to the main topic, kind sir.

Vellius
The topic and I are closer than skin and plastic on a hot summer day.

WizardNeedFood
My vote goes toward Spider-Man, I must say. He has the charisma to carry a locomotive out of a boiling lava pit, and the intelligence to prune plums.

Vellius
... You're a fool if you'd vote for anyone other than Spider-Man. His panache and skill are matchless, and his wit is without peer.

WizardNeedFood
Batman takes a close second though.

wrathofachilles
After long and arduous discussion with myself and weighing the sides, I have come to the conclusion that Spider-Man would win....

....wait, no I changed my vote. I think Spider-Man would win.

Also, Peter Parker would *and usually did* beat the holy hell out of Ben Reilly. He has years more experience.

Kontraz
experience matters not when ben reilly was given memories of all those same experiences, so it worked as if he had done them as well.

wrathofachilles
No, I'm talking about the experiences following the original clone saga of Amazing 149-151. His memories were only the same up to his creation. The next 5 years *in comic time* Parker was Spider-Man and Reilly was just a regular person wandering the country. He didn't have the experience that Parker was gaining during those years, thus when he came into the picture again and became Scarlet Spider/Spider-Man, he didn't have near the experience that Parker had.

Solidarsenal
What the heck Spider-man doesn't stand a chance in HELL of course Spider-man would win he has spider strength unlike Spider-man

wrathofachilles
Wait, are we talking about Spider-Man vs. Spiderman? As in Phil Spiderman?

It's a Friends joke.

norrin radd

crazyspinz
agreed

nuff said

WizardNeedFood
Just because he gained memories in the past does not mean he'd automatically possess the experience gained within the next five years.

!Ben Reilly = Cumulative Upkeep.

uQifg2WV
damn this is a good question. gimme a few days to respond

wrathofachilles
Actually Ben Reilly=dead, but you make a good point anyway, lol

Paola
who invited these two?

closing...

oh and.... Vellius & WizardNeedFood: STOP opening pointless threads!!!

CLOSED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.