Adamantium vs. Diamonds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WizardNeedFood
Which is harder?

Vellius
Vibranium.

WizardNeedFood
Actually, I changed my mind, my vote totally goes to Kryptonite on this one.

wrathofachilles
I thought Vibranium was the second hardest metal. As for this match-up, adamantium is harder. Doom crushed an enormous diamond *think it was supposed to be the comic version of the Hope diamond* into powder with his adamantium glove.

norrin radd
kryptonite? LOLOL

adamantium is harder then vibranium and diamond

Swanky-Tuna
I'll go with adamantium since we have tools that can "throw diamonds in the sun."

wrathofachilles
Boy I could make a really crude joke regarding this debate....but I shall avoid it....

....although if Paola shows up, I might say it wink

crazyspinz
hehehe, i know wut that is...

adimantium is indestructable, therdor it i stronger

Solidarsenal
I have to go with jelly on this one I distinctly remember Wolverine being unable to cut through jelly when Jean asked him to pass her some.

chilled monkey
I think adamantium and diamond are equally hard. I think Omega Red (one of Wolverine's enemies) has diamond-hard skin and Logan's adamantium claws can't pierce it.

ScarletSpider
It's not that Vibranium is necessary hard that makes it valuable, it's the special properties it has. Absorbtion or emission of waves. Anti-metal Vibranium can pierce adamantium, not because it is stronger, but because it emits a special set of waves that breaks down ANY metal at a molecular level, in essence liquifying the other metal.

Swanky-Tuna
Diamond is just the hardest *natural* material isn't it?

spyrokinesi35
adamantium isn't even a real type of metal. it's a mixture

ScarletSpider
Diamonds are the hardest natural material. Adamantium is a man made alloy. Vibranium is a mineral of purported extra terrestrial origins. If this were the Marvel U, that is.

Evangel94
Adamantium

Krissy Von Doom
What's Cap's shield made out of?

Mane
edit

Katt
Cap's sheild's made out of Adamantium.

Paola
*sigh* another great thread by the annoying twins....

WizardNeedFood & Vellius:

Under 13's
We do not allow the registration for users under the age of 13. This is basically for their own protection and our need to comply with US Law.

^ If that's your case I strongly recommend you to click here and have a nice day!

CLOSED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.