John Travolta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

L49_JoaquinLovr
UNBELIEVABLE! One of the fathers of acting doesnt even have his own thread. He's incredible and I've grown up with his movies, as far as Grease to Look who's talking (1,2,AND 3) and his recent Ladder 49 woohooo! He played excellent as Cheif Kennedy. He 'played a father figure' on there as well, the Captain of the Fire House and the one who kept them all together.
You HAVE to love Travolta...not to mention he's a cutie patootie

Kella
I love John! Right on to you AFO for making this thread! Happy Dance

I've loved John since Grease also...he rocks! rock

L49_JoaquinLovr
smile *angel* He's been handesome since then, he'll be handesome till he dies. and I want that dimple.

KillTheLight
lol.I thought he rocked in pulp fiction.

L49_JoaquinLovr
I havent seen that one smile
He's just one of those actors that everyone cant 'not' like, although on IMDB there are ppl claiming to hate him but I kind of took care of that. (supposedly)
Yay, I get to see him in Ladder 49 for my 5th time tomorro

KillTheLight
Pulp fiction is a brilliant movie. I totally recommend it. I think he's an ok actor,but if ur going to watch some of his movies u've never seen I'd avoid 'battlefield earth' and 'domestic disturbance' no trust me i wasted a few hours of my life watching those movies.

Also I'm finally going to get to watch Ladder 49 this weekend Happy Dance the copy i downloaded was crap,i couldnt really see the picture all to good but one of my mates has a better copy of it so i'll be watching it with him instead. stick out tongue

L49_JoaquinLovr
Ill keep those things in mind!

KooKoo! Hope ya have fun, Ive no luck downliading it myself *sniffles*
Well, I just got on for a second, im watching Signs right now..*Drools thinking of Joaquin as Meryll Hess*

TheFilmProphet
I loved The Punisher! evil face

L49_JoaquinLovr
Havent seen that either lol. Wow I must be missing out on loads of Travolta films.

TheFilmProphet
yeah

L49_JoaquinLovr
smile

MISSME
John has a tendency to walk backwards!

L49_JoaquinLovr
lol.
On the cover of my Ladder 49 Soundtrack is Jack Morrison and Captain Kennedy (John) and she looked at it and was like he's ugly! He has a but chin!
I was like WHAT..Thats a dimple. Its cute. And he's not ugly.

Kella
Hey guys...
John has a new movie coming out soon. In January I think...you guys should watch this movie...it's gonna be good. It was filmed at my work. My boss owns the street and all of the houses on the street that they filmed on...and it's right behind our office and the bunker yard. Only Stone Oil employees live in those houses...they repainted the whole street to fit the movie...including a furniture warehouse that they used for a bait and crabbing supply store. I'll check it out again tomorrow when I walk along the levee at lunch...my mom and all my co-workers met John...but I didn't get to as I was bed ridden during filming...sad
Still...i think it's cool that the whole freaking movie was right there at my job...and down the road from my house...i think it's kinda cool. big grin

L49_JoaquinLovr
Sounds awesome sis.

MISSME
He likes to play with his airplanes!

L49_JoaquinLovr
Yes he does! A lot. It'd be a dream come true to be able to see one of his private apies!

MISSME
He keeps them in his back yard........boys & their toys!

L49_JoaquinLovr
awww stick out tongue

KillTheLight
Travolta looks pretty young in your sig, I think he looked alot older then that in the movie.

L49_JoaquinLovr
Well pretty much only on the closeup shots is when it showed through, but he looked cute tho I have to admit stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.