Simple Plan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ClaraG
hey

i was at avril's concert the other night and simple plan supported her. they were so good and i got their debut album yesterday and it rocks! can't wait for the next one!

any other simple plan fans out there? big grin

i like Addicted and Perfect best

Df02
whistle

ClaraG
no expression would you like to elaborate on that?

Turbo-Cajun
Simple Plan sucks on hairy balls.

ClaraG
i'm likin' the positive feedback roll eyes (sarcastic)

Df02
i wouldnt say i was a fan sorry

Turbo-Cajun
You might get possitive feedback when they quit sucking so badly.

ClaraG
well, i'll just wait then What the f**k?

Df02
pull up a seat, i cant see it happening ne time soon

Turbo-Cajun
unitl then, I plan on giving simple plan the negative feedback that they deserve.

Besides sucking on balls, they also like to dress up in women's clothing and act gay with each other.

PippinTook
Ooh, this thread is going to be interesting! *Sits back and watches* smile

No offense, ClaraG, but there's not that many fans of poser bands. blink

Turbo-Cajun
Pippin, sorry dude, but this thread isn't really going to go anywhere...

If anyone makes any more comments on Simple Plan I will just crap on them until they get tired of this and hopefully quit starting threads on shitty bands.

Darth Revan
Clara, I'd think that you would have learned by now...

KMC

Hates

Pop

Rock

no expression

Punkyhermy
SIMPLE PLAN SUX!!!! dude they are typical boy band!

Dr. Strangelove
It's never a good sign, when your opening for Avril. no expression

ClaraG
Yeah I know that. But I'm not gonna let other peoples' music taste hold me back from stating my opinions, just like what the rest of you are doing now.
I posted this thread for the select few who may like people like Avril and Simple Plan and just because the rest of you don't like them, there's no need to get so upset about it!
Maybe I don't like all the hard rock stuff you're all into but at least I respect your opinions!

Everyone, I think you would have learned by now

People

Have

Different

Tastes

Thank You.

Darth Revan
I respect your opinions too. If you look closely at my post, you'll see that I never once insulted you, nor your taste in music. All I'm saying is that you really shouldn't be complaining about people insulting Simple Plan and Avril, when I know you know how much people like to tear stuff like this apart here.

ClaraG
I know, i was referring to the others, it was just your reply i chose to quote as i thought it would best get my point across.

slasherpunk18
I agree with DR.When I first got to KMC,I bashed every poser i could find,but now......
It's not that i'm any more accepting of poser bands,it's just that I am done yelling at you people because obviously I can't change your minds.
So I will allow you to live in your poserdom.
perhaps someday you can realize that real punk bands sing about things other than getting dumped.

BTW,yes,opening for Avril is career suicide.I ****in hate that *****.

edit: BTW,one more point,punk music is about rebellion.It was never made to feed mainstream poppy dribble to the masses.

ClaraG
well my mind is one mind that defintiely WON'T be changed by anyone else's opinions big grin

slasherpunk18
And more power to you.I'm not pissed at you.
I just pity you.

ClaraG
Seems like everyone pities me.
And just because of my music taste.
God help you all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

slasherpunk18
And God help you.
Tell me,just so i am more informed in this debate and so I am not just being a dick,
what other music do you listen to?

ClaraG
good charlotte
red hot chilli peppers
maroon 5
RnB

most things really, so go ahead and slag me, whatcha waiting for

ClaraG
good charlotte
maroon 5
keane
red hot chilli peppers
RnB
most things really

so if you wanna have a go at me, go ahead

ClaraG
i didn't mean to post that twice, the PC messed up

Df02
Keane <3

love Bedshaped

ClaraG
me too. wow we have something in common!

Darth Revan
Funny how SP specifically stated he was through with flaming people for their musical taste, and here you are telling him to flame you no expression

slasherpunk18
Uh-oh,she mentioned GC.
It's hard for me to restrain myself from unloading about that one.
I will give you the Chili Peppers though.

Df02
yea, GC the worst on that list imo.... especially the new song, it pisses me off how it sounds like its been torn off a From Autumn to Ashes album and pop-punkerised

slasherpunk18
I haven't watched MTV for like a year since now it is nothing but a dating network.So,I didn't see that video and I am glad I didn't.

Turbo-Cajun
i'll admit it. I'm not beyond bashing people's musical tastes. Some people like how shit tastes. Try listening to some musical artists, instead of some joke of a musical performer...

To clarify for the mods, I'm bashing what she is tasting... not her personally. I think that if she likes crappy music thats her thing, but that doesn't change the fact that what she likes is crap.

Turbo-Cajun
And I don't feel that I have to show respect for "musician" that doesn't earn it. I think that there are plenty of artists out there that are completely and utterly worthless, and I'm not affraid to say it to your face that they suck, hella. If you are hurt by the fact that I am disrespecting untalented artists, then I also feel sorry for you. I will try not to be as disrespectful to the poster personally in the future, but so far, except for the last one, everything has been directed at the artist. If your offended by it, I suggest you find something more worth while to get upset over. Because I called some boy band gay (I admit, not too intelligent arguementation on my part) you get all whiny about how we need to respect other people's tastes in music. I disagree. If your music truelly sucks, and most of it does, then I make no apologies about making fun of it.

So there.

Listen to the Chile Peppers more, they are the only really decent thing that you do listen to.

Df02
music is entertainment...why should ppl change wat entertains them to suit u?

Turbo-Cajun
Im not asking her to change to suit me, though it may come off that way. Im just saying that I'm not going to stop disrespecting crappy artists to suit her. If they suck, I'm not going pretend that it doesn't. I be straight with you and let you know that it sucks, if you disagree with that cool. Good for you. I'm still going to lay into poser band threads.

Df02
yea, but this is all opinion, i dont like them either, but u can hardly tell her that her msic tastes sucks, its just different to urs

tabby999
the only reason i hate than band simple plan is because of the song Perfect. could this song be any more whingey self-important dribble? they need to stop wallowing in their own self pity and deal with it. so "daddy didn't love you enough" and he used to be your hero". Suck it up and take it like a man

PippinTook
Woah....I was expecting this thread to be full of CAPS and bashing and shit...confused *throws popcorn on floor* Where's the fun in all this "peace" stuff??? mad

*ahem* So, anyways...

We all respect your opinions, ClaraG, it's just that not many people on KMC are fans of poser bands. confused No offense, but if you sing pop-ish songs and call yourself punk and you write about nothing but old girlfriends/boyfriends and you complain about your life being shitty when you have practically everything you want, you're most likely a poser. confused

slasherpunk18
i agree with pippintook and turbo-cajun

Turbo-Cajun
Damn right.

laughing

Ronny
clarag you have an amazingly horrible taste in 'music' no expression

Turbo-Cajun
The Chile Peppers are pimps.... they deserve a better thread than this. Avril Lavigne though? Simple Plan? That has got to be some of the least significant work of the last decade... Its a crime that they have the amount of public attention and name recognition that they do. Their talent merits none of it.

has anyone heard the cover she did of SOAD chop suey? blasphemous... I wanted to cry. It was that pathetic.

slasherpunk18
Avri Lavaigne did a cover of chop suey?!
THE ***** MUST DIE!!!!!!!!

cauteriZed
i heard it (may i point out it was my friend who downloaded it out of pure curiosity)and it was more horrendous than you could ever imagine.....

Ronny
*twitch*

Darth Revan
I found it on the internet once. I was laughing for the first 20 seconds. Then she tried to do that really long drawn out scream on the word "DIE". I thought I had died and gone to hell. no expression

Ronny
hysterical you poor boy laughing ive never had the urge to listen to it

my friends were singing her new song happy ending sick i wanted to kill them

o great now its in my head

slasherpunk18
I'm frightened and confused..........
What is this world coming to?

Darth Revan
I've never heard that song of hers happy

Ronny
dont worry pop will die out ... hopefully bored im tired of listening to people talk about the new kellis song or something

weep *curls up with tool poster* i love you maynard

Ronny
you are so lucky

Darth Revan
laughing out loud

Ronny
happy

Turbo-Cajun
Hey everyone go here for a good laugh.

Ronny
blink

Deathblow
Avril Lavigne's life story huh. Funny no, horrifically depressing, yes no expression

PippinTook
I really hope all the poser bands and teenybobbers will die one day soon and let real music take over. rock All of these fake ass bands and people trying to act all punk when they're not are making me sick. sick

furryman
I really want to go see Avril in Cardiff sad SP are supporting

slasherpunk18
What the f**k?

SeptemberRain
Both simple Plan and Avril are horrible musicians. Avril is pop no matter how punk she tries to be.

Turbo-Cajun
Save your money.... its not worth it. You know how lame that concert sounds?

furryman
Yes stick out tongue Me and some friends wanna dress up extremely gothic and start a pit... we're gonna show those kids how to party smokin'

Turbo-Cajun
Lame

PippinTook
What the f**k? Going to an Avril Lavign concert would waste your money and probably kill you. I can't stand the thought of even touching those pathetically stupid teenyboppers with their "punk" clothes trying to act all tough. blink They would probably burn off your skin if they got within three feet of you. erm Damn posers.

slasherpunk18
lol
yeah,i wouldn't wish that experience upon my worst enemy.
Well,take that back.
I can think of a couple people.

Spicy_Mchaggis
dude people should just take everyone who likes good charlotte, avril lavigne, and simple plan and throw them into an ozzfest and see how well they do there.

Darth Revan
I've always wanted to do that at a pop concert... Justin Timberlake or somethin cool

Silver Stardust
That'd be SOOO much fun yes

Ronny
id set the band on fire

slasherpunk18
sweet

Ronny
totally

furryman
awesome duude

SlipknoT
what would posses you to go see Avril Lavigne and Simple Plan? Honestly I'd rather have a rusty chainsaw blade shuved up my anus then see them.

PippinTook
laughing out loud Same here. blink Ouch...

Df02
personally id prefer the concert to severe anal bleeding and the possibility of hepatitus

slasherpunk18
indeed

slasherpunk18
nah,i'll take the bleeding instead

tabby999
yeah, while the cover of Chop Suey did make her the female equivilant to Lars Ulrich (both need to know the right time to shut their mouths, and the right time is all the time), and she also did a cover of Feul too at the tribute to Metallica on MTV. am i the only one who thinks she didn't know the actual words to chop suey and just made noises to the beat?

Turbo-Cajun
I dont know, I could only last about 12 secs before screaming and hitting the reset on the CPU...

It didnt sound like she knew them.

slasherpunk18
it's a sad thing...

StinkFist462
please dont mention the Chop Suey song .. and yes she was mumbling and was laughing about it .. at least it sounded like that .. but the fuel version sucked monster donkey AIDS balls like fully dude ..

i'd prefer rectal bleeding

Turbo-Cajun
Im not even going to bother listening to that... that chop suey one was the deal breaker. I really didnt like her before, I thought she was a poser, made crappy music, and I laughed about her country singing career, but this topped it. Now I just full out hate her. She ****ed up a perfectly good song that she had nothing new to contribute top it but shitiness. She doesnt derseve to be considered a musician... she is trying to be some kind of punk icon that she clearly is not.

flamewielder
simple plan ricks...they are one of the best band ever....and they ARENT! punk....tho everyone thinks they are....ad they arent sell-outs either

slasherpunk18
wtf?

BTW,Avril Lavigne is the antichrist.

Mane
umm...yeah no thats wrong.

Mane
and how the hell do you "rick"???

Darth Revan
Indeed... She sounded like she was trying to sing like Serj Tankian. Then it sounded like she knew she was failing at it and laughing about it. And what really bothered me is how you could hear cheering in the background. no expression

Ronny
http://ubl.artistdirect.com/Images/artd/amg/music/bio/1640828_simpleplan1_200x200.jpg oh wow no expression

Silver Stardust
no expression

I heard Avril trying to sing Chop Suey...I was torn between laughter and disgust.

Ronny
*puts gauze in ears* damn ***** is making my ears bleed

tabby999
i was saddened that there were people there to witness that, and that they were cheering. a sad, sad day in the history of humanity

Silver Stardust
Those people should be stabbed with Q-Tips.

...don't even ask...

Mane
puke

SlipknoT
laughing out loud

Darth Revan
Those people deserve to win ten thousand dollars in pennies. Fired at them out of a gatling gun. no expression

slipthefeeling
know what, Clara?
screw what everyone else says.
i like simple plan.
and whoever said they were a poser band.. um, sorry, darling, but what are they posing as? they never said they were punk. and you know what? i've met the guys from simple plan at warped tour, and they are really nice guys. ask anyone.. no matter what you bashers say about them isn't going to change their fans' minds or their minds, so give it up already.

oh, and if you don't like simple plan.. why do you make multiple posts on this thread? does it make you feel better about yourself when you bash bands you don't like?

flamewielder
only when u have passed rock, can u rick. seriously come on...maybe one of these days ull become a somebody and not a loser. and dont try to deny that u arent. U are cuz ur sitting here bashing these bands. when u could just say nothing at all and let the ppl who do like them talk about them and enjoy the talking. i think that i will go into one of the places where u started a thread about something u like and start bashing that. and see how u feel u little jack***es.

Darth Revan
"um, sorry, darling, but what are they posing as? they never said they were punk. and you know what? i've met the guys from simple plan at warped tour, and they are really nice guys"

This statement here is a complete contradiction of itself. The Warped Tour is commonly known as a punk tour. Therefore, in the act of playing there alone, Simple Plan think they are punk, or want to be considered punk.

"oh, and if you don't like simple plan.. why do you make multiple posts on this thread? does it make you feel better about yourself when you bash bands you don't like?"

Actually, yes it does. I have extremely low self-esteem and berating others based on their musical tastes improves how I feel about myself. Plus I can't concentrate on my math homework worth shit right now, so this is a good, environmentally sound, nonviolent way to let off some steam smile I do it whenever I'm pissed. smile

"i think that i will go into one of the places where u started a thread about something u like and start bashing that. and see how u feel u little jack***es."

Oh no, please don't do that! Anything but that! I'll just DIE if you bash one of my favorite bands! Because I don't care what other people think about my music, but I'll still be offended if somebody insults it! cry

El Toro
darth raven. are you someguy that gets bullied at school and the only "steam" he can let off is some facite hatred to some band. who gives a rat-ass watt they play. pop punk who cares bro, obviously they arent punk singing about love hell the lead singer sounds like a 5 year old but so watt. they are marketed towards young teens and (i presume) mostly girls.

i give that this is a place that every1 can share their thoughts, but the girl that started this thread was about how "good" they were. now five pages into it you still bag people who want 2 come and discuss they favourite band. dude you and others need to relax and chill. people have different tastes, its watt makes things interesting.

im sorry punk you like is fading due to the fact that it doesnt sell like these pop-punk bands do but hey deal with it.

Darth Revan
Revan. The name's Revan. And I am relaxed. Bashing crappy bands, or "some facite hatred to some band" as you put it, relaxes me. And yes, I do get bullied at school, thank you for asking. smile

Might I ask you a question, Mr Toro? Where in this thread have I stated that punk I like is fading? Not once. I'm perfectly happy with modern music, in fact I really don't care for old school punk very much. It's just that I enjoy making fun of crap. Not just crappy music, either. And not just on forums. My friends and I like to diss stuff all day long. Our conversations hardly don't end with "that sucks" or "that should be shot" or "let's burn it". I'm not bashing any members here. I'm only bashing the music some members listen to, which shouldn't offend anybody. Go ahead and bash RATM if you want, it won't bother me. I've never understood why people get so riled up about members here dissing bands... Especially people like you, who don't even seem to LIKE Simple Plan. Furthermore, I think there have been... two people, by my count, who actually would like to discuss this band in a positive light. So in closing, I don't give a "rat-ass watt" they play. I just like bitching and moaning about how much they suck.

Elektra_lover
Awwwww cry I feal bad for you sad

Darth Revan
Oh, don't feel bad for me. I don't get it a lot anymore... It sucks sometimes, but nothing to get all teary-eyed over. no2

El Toro
hey i like RATM and Audioslave. im just saying laying into people who like pop bands just for kicks is the stupidiest sh!t i have ever heard. but if that gets u off...go for gold bro.

Silver Stardust
Nivek, you're awesome hug

In case you haven't noticed, there are VERY few people on these forums who like pop-punk music. We don't like Simple Plan, deal with it. You don't need to take it personally when we say that a certain band sucks.

Turbo-Cajun
Crapping of crappy bands is a fun time.... and it does make people feel better about themselves, myself included. Yeah, I got made fun of too when I was in high school but I dont care, laughing at crappy poser bands and the poor souls that love them gives me a sense of fufilment that letting other posers peacefully fawn over those talentless goons doesnt provide.

tom_delonge
um... did you notice how most of the posts on this stupid thread are made by the same people. why do you have to bash band. it is really retarded, so what if your a fatass loser in school and you have to take it out here, by bashing other bands. how does it make you feel when people make fun of you and what you like. so why the **** would you do it to other people. does it matter what bands they like. how does it affect you if they like simple plan

Darth Revan
I'm not a fatass loser, actually. There are people who got teased in high school who were never fat, smarty pants.

I don't mind when people on the internet make fun of what I like, as I said before. I'm not bashing the people who like Simple Plan, I'm bashing Simple Plan. I would've thought that was apparent in my last two posts in here. If you'll kindly read through this thread, you'll see that I never ONCE bashed a member. Look at the forum rules:

"The only rules are that member bashing will not be tolerated in any way, I know it may be frusturating when someone puts down an artist that you like, but deal with it, they have the right to dislike an artist, just like you have the right to like them. It's no excuse for a personal attack, and if one occurs, there will be trouble."

I can bash bands... I never did bash members.

tom_delonge
like i asked before; how does it affect you if we like simple plan? what do you get out of bashin the band

Elektra_lover
Hes just stating his opinion like you are yes

Elektra_lover
*hugs* you sure?

tom_delonge
why do you all have to state ur oppions. what do they matter?

Darth Revan
Are you so completely dense that, despite reading my last three or four posts in this thread, you still don't realize that I have answered your question? Bashing stuff is fun. Nobody's forcing you to read this. Nor is anybody forcing you to agree with me. Enough said.

flamewielder
shes just trying to explain that uve said repeatedly that u dont like them and ahve repeatedly bashed them...so now its getting really old and annoying...but personally i think its ur natural thing to do ( and if u couldnt comprehend that then that means that ur annoying by nature)

flamewielder
This thread is for only the people who actually LIKE simple plan
so..what are ur fave songs and y
mine is addicted...cuz most of the time that pretains to me

tom_delonge
i dont know, am i dense? you so queer. it may be fun to you but is there even a point to it? go out and do somethin and stop sittin on you fatass on the computer all day makin fun of every one else

tom_delonge
josh, you are a freak! yes i do like simple plan
chuck is so hot!
mine is shut up
good song good song

Elektra_lover
Wow...what makes you think DR is fat? He's probly skinner than you

flamewielder
nobody is skinnier than sam...shes a twig...shes 5 10 and i think she wiehgs like 110 or 115

Darth Revan
flamewielder> No no, you're the one whose logic is failing. Nobody is forcing you to read my comments. So if you don't like what I'm saying, leave. I don't understand what the big problem is. If you want to talk to people who like Simple Plan, go to a Simple Plan forum for christ sake.

tom> No point. And I'm not on the computer all day, I have no idea what makes you think that. If your reasoning is that I post on KMC, therefore I MUST be a queer fatass who sits on the computer all day, then you are also a queer fatass who sits on the computer all day. Hell, by that reasoning, so is Elektra_lover, flamewielder, Turbo Cajun, Silver Stardust, in fact every member here. You have absolutely no logical reason to believe that I am in fact a queer fatass who sits on my computer all day... Actually, I've posted my picture here before, and I am very much not fat... So get up off your big hiney and go play with the other children!

tom_delonge
you know what! the only reason i have been on this week is because i am stuck at home with mono, so therefore i cant go out. did you ever think that he is on a sp fansite! he was just stickin up for his fave band
get over youself

HockeyHorror
this thread is a "waste of space like fat asses on a nun"

tom_delonge
did you read what he said this is only for people who like the band!
deal with it

Elektra_lover
*Adds to ignore list*

Elektra_lover
I think its halirius how your bashig him casue he bashed a band

HockeyHorror
ever heard of opinion? just discuss it in the other thread...its not that hard roll eyes (sarcastic)

tom_delonge
well he said dont post if you dont like the band!!!!! dont do it! we dont care about you opinions

Elektra_lover
This Should be closed theirs already a thread on it. and peole are still gonna bash them

tom_delonge
deal with it

Elektra_lover
wow someones beaing a ***** roll eyes (sarcastic)

HockeyHorror
i didn't post for u to care about my opinion...i posted cuz i care about MY opinion wink

tom_delonge
well if they would respect the guy would started it they wouldnt even post on it unless they like sp

tom_delonge
i hope that wasnt directed towards me

Andre 3000
"im a DICK , Im addicted 2 u!"...

Elektra_lover
It was

HockeyHorror
its just opinions roll eyes (sarcastic)

R0B
This thread sucks

HockeyHorror
sup r0b

R0B
Sup HH, this thread is another thread you can shit on. Like you said, a waste of space

Elektra_lover
yes

HockeyHorror
yes

Dr. Strangelove
I finally get to us this.evil face

http://forumspam.articblue.nl/thread_related/thread_sucks/imagepages/image7.html

Darth Revan
Actually, it is hilarious. I can't imagine that Simple Plan would come to your rescue if some random dumb**** on a forum bashed you... So why do you care what I say about them? If you find my remarks about people you've never met before offensive, you need to get some help.

Black Daisy
hey hey hey you have somthing about homosexuals now miffed

Darth Revan
My picture is better stick out tongue

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/sucks6.jpg

Mane
Simple Plan can lick my balls. no expression

fuct_up_kid
such charming people on this board roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Revan
We can be very charming... if you agree with us. no expression

R0B
Yeah we're very nice. Just say that 50 cent is the best rapper there is like some members in the past and see how nice we are.

HockeyHorror
we are waaaay MORE than nice

but its better off asking Ariel Sharon for compassion

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>