Sabertooth Vs. Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

uQifg2WV
i don't know i just wanted to use sabertooth in thread. but it would be good

uQifg2WV
also both have no affiliation with each other or any supreme weaknesses... as far as i know

juggernaut74
Talk about a bloodbath. My money would go on Blade cause of his awesome fighting skills and speed and strength advantage. Taking nothing away from sabretooths fighting skills.

Nataku8188
Sabes. He's got adamantium skeleton/claws, healing, stronger, faster, better hunter.

Blade's got a chance, but its low. I say sabes has a 80% chance or so of winning.

juggernaut74
Sabretooth being stronger and faster is very arguable. The better hunter edge I can see. But it would be small.

uQifg2WV
well i don't think he's stronger, but the healing factor is why people think wolverine would win every battle he gets into. not that i think that im just speaking for many others

Nataku8188
Sabretooth is MUCH stronger then blade, and much faster. His healing factor is stronger then Blade's, and the adamantium is definitly a plus. There really isn't much Blade can do cept decap, but odds are not in his favor of that.

uQifg2WV
so i guess this isn't an even match up and tihs will be an unsuccessful thread, but not as bad as my Daredevil Vs. Daredevil (Zombie) thread

juggernaut74
Happy Dance

K3VIL
Depends on the situation.
If Blade is carring his fireweapons, he can shoot loads and loads of bullets at Creed, that would slow him for a few, and Blade can manage to stab him in the heart or in the throat.
If it's a pure melee fight hand to hand, the adamantium fangs of Sabretooth, plus his superior strenght (He's Class 5 or something like that) and healing factor, reflexes and speed would grant him a 5on 10 chance of beating down Blade.But considering that Sabretooth isn't a genius, and has been outsmarted before, i give him chances of victory.

talon00x
they already have a blade vs sabretooth thread. why was this one made?

SevenShackles
who wins? who dies? no special settings. and Creeds bones are normal.

llagrok
Sabes

guy222
Originally posted by SevenShackles
who wins? who dies? no special settings. and Creeds bones are normal.

sabes

Cosmo Kramer
Great fight!!!!...unfortunately the movies make me think of a big pussy man and Wesley Snipes. sad

braz
Sabretooth

DestinyGuy678
I say blade, he has a gun hand now and he almost killed wolverine, he could do the same thing to sabertooth, change sabertooth to a vampire then get him through the heart

capt it up
by almost kill wolverine you mean Logan toyed with blade and could have kiulled him at least 3 times not to mention Logan had just come back form fighting omega red as stated in the issue. Blade did not come close to killing wolverine he got tooled on.

Sabertooth kills blade effortlessly.

snoopdogg
Blade will be having a cup of tea before Creeds head hits the ground.

jasonk3
Originally posted by snoopdogg

You could not be more wrong. no expression

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Great fight but Creed wins.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jasonk3
You could not be more wrong. no expression Prove it.

capt it up
I hope that was not a serous comment.........

Sabertooth is superior in every way.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by capt it up
I hope that was not a serous comment.........

Sabertooth is superior in every way. Blade fights things that would give Creed a f*cking heart attack.

capt it up
Blade fights things that would give Creed a f*cking heart attack.
are you serous? Blade could not even deal with wolverine that was tired from having fought omega red and you think he gunna beat sabertooth.

There no way you can be serous right now. There is nothing Blade has fought that would scare sabertooth in the least.

snoopdogg
are you serous? Blade could not even deal with wolverine that was tired from having fought omega red and you think he gunna beat sabertooth.

There no way you can be serous right now. There is nothing Blade has fought that would scare sabertooth in the least. Blade was toying with Logan. Blade was just testing his quarry and ended the fight when he felt the time was right.

capt it up
Blade was toying with Logan. Blade was just testing his quarry and ended the fight when he felt the time was right.
lol

the other way around I am afraid.

jasonk3
Blade was toying with Logan. Blade was just testing his quarry and ended the fight when he felt the time was right.

He stabbed wolverine dead in the chest and shot at him, I am sure he was "toying" with logan. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It appeared as of Blade was more desperate to get the hell out of that fight seeing as he got his ass handed to him.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jasonk3
He stabbed wolverine dead in the chest and shot at him, I am sure he was "toying" with logan. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It appeared as of Blade was more desperate to get the hell out of that fight seeing as he got his ass handed to him. Blade was just testing his healing factor. He was forced into hunting down Logan. Blade ended the fight on his terms not Logans.

capt it up
Blade was just testing his healing factor. He was forced into hunting down Logan. Blade ended the fight on his terms not Logans.
............wtf..................You do realize Logan held back and could have kileld blade at least3 times. Blade was the one on the ground helpless. Blade got his ass handed to him by a toying wolverine. Blade was the one going for killing strokes and still failing to beat wolverine.

snoopdogg
............wtf..................You do realize Logan held back and could have kileld blade at least3 times. Blade was the one on the ground helpless. Blade got his ass handed to him by a toying wolverine. Blade was the one going for killing strokes and still failing to beat wolverine. That was all part of the game.

capt it up
That was all part of the game.
lol

jasonk3
That was all part of the game.

lol..what game? laughing

TheGame17
lets see:

wolverine can beat blade, and sabretooth is arguably more powerful than wolverine. therefore,

Sabretooth > Wolverine > Blade

Sabretooth >Blade smile

Marvelknight
No prep.

Weapon are permitted.

Who takes it?

iceman24567
So Blade has all his gear? I don't think it will take Creed out anyways. Creed for the majority.

Battlehammer
creed easily

iceman24567
Originally posted by Battlehammer
creed easily Not sure about easily but yeah Creed wins.

Battlehammer
No easily would be correct

iceman24567
No easily would be correct Nah that would be 100% wrong.

psycho gundam
sabretooth 10/10

Battlehammer
Originally posted by iceman24567
Nah that would be 100% wrong.
How that wrong?

He stronger, faster, more agile, better reflexes, far more durable, far greater healing factor, as skilled or slightly less skilled.

so how is this not going to be easy? He holds every advantage.

snoopdogg
Blade 6/10.

starlock
Sabertooth for the win

jinzin
Blade 6/10.

laughing out loud

"Sabretooth vs. Blade" LMAO

Phantom Zone
Blade 6/10.

C'mon man..... erm

Battlehammer
Blade 6/10.
................some one overrating a certain vampirer again.............

jinzin
pretty sure he's joking guys.

Starscream M
Originally posted by jinzin
pretty sure he's joking guys. nope, Blade will do MUCH better against Sabretooth than Wolverine

Blade's beat guys that make Sabretooth look like a little toothless kitten (aka Dracula)

psycho gundam
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3946/22585sabretooth00472004bm6.th.jpg

celestialdemon
Sabretooth wins

jinzin
Originally posted by Starscream M
nope, Blade will do MUCH better against Sabretooth than Wolverine

Blade's beat guys that make Sabretooth look like a little toothless kitten (aka Dracula)

laughing out loud

rolling on floor laughing

You've got to be F*ckin kiddin me!

Starscream M
laughing out loud

rolling on floor laughing

You've got to be F*ckin kiddin me! nope, sabes can get decapitated, Logan can't....simple as that.

snoopdogg
nope, Blade will do MUCH better against Sabretooth than Wolverine

Blade's beat guys that make Sabretooth look like a little toothless kitten (aka Dracula) Exactly. Sabretooth is not on Dracula's level.

jinzin
nope, sabes can get decapitated, Logan can't....simple as that.

laughing out loud

Wow now I know you're dreaming.. Sabretooth would literally rip Blade limb from limb.. he outclasses blade in every concievable way.

Exactly. Sabretooth is not on Dracula's level.

That is just the most fanboyish nonsense I've ever heard. Blade isn't on classic Drac's level.

The Drac that blade "beat" was te same one who couldn't take WBN. Sabretooth is certainly on Werewolves level and in fact above it.

snoopdogg
Sabretooth couldn't beat Dracula's meat.

With adamantium Sabes wins. Without it he gets his head sliced off and stuck up his candy @ss.

jinzin

With adamantium Sabes wins. Without it he gets his head sliced off and stuck up his candy @ss.

Keep them shades on and the dreams going I guess.

IN 616 Sabretooth kills Blade without so much as 5 minutes of resistance.. The same way Wolverine would have if he was actually trying.

Phantom Zone

Ok have you got any recent showings of what Dracula can do, apart from being beaten by Blade. (no sarcasm a genuine question)

Placidity
Sabretooth. But Blade definately deserves more respect that he is receiving.

Sabretooth 8/10

jinzin
Originally posted by Placidity
Sabretooth. But Blade definately deserves more respect that he is receiving.

Sabretooth 8/10

Not in this fight he doesn't.

He's less skilled, slower, weaker, less experienced, doesn't have near the healing factor. Sabretooth outclasses Blade in literally every way possible in this fight with the exception of ranged weapons, of which the type Blade has, are completely worthless to Sabretooth.

Mindset
Blade will turn Sabretooth into a vampire! shifty

Apolloknight

He's less skilled, slower, weaker, less experienced, doesn't have near the healing factor. Sabretooth outclasses Blade in literally every way possible in this fight with the exception of ranged weapons, of which the type Blade has, are completely worthless to Sabretooth.

Sabretooth dominates this fight, but I would say blade is damn near, if not just as skilled as creed; and it wouldn't, IMO, be out of the question to debate if blade is more skilled then him also.

But yeah, sabretooth wreaks blade.

snoopdogg
If Blade shows mercy like he did against Wolverine Creed has a shot.

jinzin
If Blade shows mercy like he did against Wolverine Creed has a shot.

laughing out loud

Originally posted by Apolloknight
Sabretooth dominates this fight, but I would say blade is damn near, if not just as skilled as creed; and it wouldn't, IMO, be out of the question to debate if blade is more skilled then him also.

But yeah, sabretooth wreaks blade.

I dunno... Sabretooth is good enough to keep Logan from landing a solid blow if he wants him to.

And out karated IF when IF couldn't gather his chi.

Starscream M

And out karated IF when IF couldn't gather his chi. are you actually trying to imply Sabretooth's MA is almost on par with IF? gtfo

Creed is basically a friggin animal...nothin more.

Faceman
laughing out loud

I dunno... Sabretooth is good enough to keep Logan from landing a solid blow if he wants him to.

Ironfist once beat Sabertooth while he was temporarily blinded..

Apolloknight

He's faster then logan, and on top of that, how many of their fights has logan used all of his skill? Isn't it more of "Rawr I hate you, slash, Rawr, Rawr slash?" Of course I could be wrong, maybe you could inform me.

And I have my opinions of Danny and will keep them to myself to avoid an epic flame war.

OneDumbG0
Blade one-shots Sabretooth and penetrates his brain with a single bullet from his pistol. Hey, if it worked against Wolverine, why not Sabes? >:P

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Blade one-shots Sabretooth and penetrates his brain with a single bullet from his pistol. Hey, if it worked against Wolverine, why not Sabes? >:P

That could work with buckshot but not a single bullet.

Battlehammer
lol some peoples arguements are just silly.

sabertooth wrecks blade badly

Warrior18
I would say Sabretooth wins. Stronger,faster, HF. Plus Blade unfortunately does not really impress in his comics. As a side note does anyone else think the movie Blade, ability etc wise , is much better than the one in the comics? I am currently watching Blade 2 for the fourth time.

llagrok
Most of the people Blade fight in the movies aren't close to Sabretooth though.

Warrior18
Originally posted by llagrok
Most of the people Blade fight in the movies aren't close to Sabretooth though.

Of course. I wasn't for one minute saying they were. Just that comic book Blade does not impress at all when compared to other characters or his movie version.

llagrok
Originally posted by Warrior18
Of course. I wasn't for one minute saying they were. Just that comic book Blade does not impress at all when compared to other characters or his movie version.

I agree with that.

Juk3n

if this is all true, then u could have had a one word answer to the OP - Spite

Blade has his gear, he's a master martial artist, in terms of fighting technique is anyone going to try and tell me that 2 MASTERS are seperated by a whole class of skill? because thats what you're implying by your post. or is Victor a MASTER MASTER + 3X Kamahameha?

And yeah , he can press 20 tonnes but he isnt throwing a 20 tonne punch. If your talking impact force of a non-adamantium clad body, then jumping from a 20 story window and landing on your feet (weighing about a buck 80) in good health kinda adds to the durability factor a little. no?

Non adamantium having Sabes stands a good chance of getting his GO RED ENGINE arms cut off, torso sliced and lots of other swift slices, possibly before he lands his Hard..but not fatal first blow.

It wont be a complete stomp but arm + sword length > Arm length

my maths let me show them to you.

blade takes a few 6/10 - (no addy in sabes)

Sabes 10/10 with addy

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Juk3n

I lulz

Battlehammer
..................jukin your post makes no senses..........your assuming a slower foe will land more hits absed on what?................

your entire post is pritty stupid.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Juk3n
if this is all true, then u could have had a one word answer to the OP - Spite

Blade has his gear, he's a master martial artist, in terms of fighting technique is anyone going to try and tell me that 2 MASTERS are seperated by a whole class of skill? because thats what you're implying by your post. or is Victor a MASTER MASTER + 3X Kamahameha?

And yeah , he can press 20 tonnes but he isnt throwing a 20 tonne punch. If your talking impact force of a non-adamantium clad body, then jumping from a 20 story window and landing on your feet (weighing about a buck 80) in good health kinda adds to the durability factor a little. no?

Non adamantium having Sabes stands a good chance of getting his GO RED ENGINE arms cut off, torso sliced and lots of other swift slices, possibly before he lands his Hard..but not fatal first blow.

It wont be a complete stomp but arm + sword length > Arm length

my maths let me show them to you.

blade takes a few 6/10 - (no addy in sabes)

Sabes 10/10 with addy Finally somebody with some logic.

srankmissingnin
Blade isn't a "master" martial artist. He even in the same ballpark as guys like Shang Chi, DD, IF, Cap or Wolverine... he likely isn't in the same ballpark as the Punisher.

And Sabretooth is throwing punches WAY above his strength class, that's one of the benifits of crazy amounts of skill and experience. Normal humans have thrown punches with more then a 1000lbs of preasure... now imagine how hard a comic book character who is expontially more skilled then any human being on earth and can bench 20tons is going to hit. Adamantium or not Blade gets torn apart with minimal effort.

llagrok
A lot of people are ignoring the latest upgrades Sabretooth is sporting. Even without his adamantium skeleton, his healing factor is still great, and he is still much faster than Wolverine.

Battlehammer
Finally somebody with some logic.

by some logic..............you mean no logic or prehaps fan boy logic

snoopdogg
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Blade isn't a "master" martial artist. He even in the same ballpark as guys like Shang Chi, DD, IF, Cap or Wolverine... he likely isn't in the same ballpark as the Punisher.

And Sabretooth is throwing punches WAY above his strength class, that's one of the benifits of crazy amounts of skill and experience. Normal humans have thrown punches with more then a 1000lbs of preasure... now imagine how hard a comic book character who is expontially more skilled then any human being on earth and can bench 20tons is going to hit. Adamantium or not Blade gets torn apart with minimal effort. Creed's head will lying on the floor along with a arm or two. Depending on how Blade feels.

llagrok
Objectivity incarnate?

Battlehammer
Creed's head will lying on the floor along with a arm or two. Depending on how Blade feels.

...............yea if wolverine comes to blades aid with his magical blade..........other wises............blade has his spine ripped out of him and then his chewed and eaten.

srankmissingnin
Creed's head will lying on the floor along with a arm or two. Depending on how Blade feels.

Sounds to me like Blade is feeling delusional if he thinks he can beat Sabretooth...

snoopdogg
...............yea if wolverine comes to blades aid with his magical blade..........other wises............blade has his spine ripped out of him and then his chewed and eaten. That sounds cool and all. But would be awfully hard to pull off with both of your arms gone or if your head is lying on the ground.

Battlehammer
That sounds cool and all. But would be awfully hard to pull off with both of your arms gone or if your head is lying on the ground.

and how does blade achieve this again?

He only fighting a faster, stronger, more experienced and better trained foe...............but some how he going to pull this off............even though he could not beat a weaken sabertooth light...........

llagrok
That sounds cool and all. But would be awfully hard to pull off with both of your arms gone or if your head is lying on the ground.

You make it sound as if Sabretooth is as durable as a human, or as if Blade is fast enough to hit him.

srankmissingnin
Against Sabretooth, Blade would get his ass kicked harder then Shatterstar when he fights Wolverine. Actually, there is a fight for you! Blade for Shatterstar... sure he still won't win the majority but it won't be nearly this one sided.

Battlehammer
actaully that be a pritty cool fight.

snoopdogg
Creed would look awfully funny walking around with his arms gone. Or even his head.

Battlehammer
Creed would look awfully funny walking around with his arms gone. Or even his head.
so pritty much you have no arguement so you have resorted to fanboy tactics you have observed over the 3 years you have been a member.............

snoopdogg
so pritty much you have no arguement so you have resorted to fanboy tactics you have observed over the 3 years you have been a member............. No argument? Creed with no adamatium is a chump. Fights like a crazy @ss serial killer. Blade takes down dudes like a that all week long and twice on Sundays.

srankmissingnin
The only way Creed loses his arms is if he feels bad that he is fighting such a loser and decides to handicap himself by ripping his arms off...

snoopdogg
The only way Creed loses his arms is if he feels bad that he is fighting such a loser and decides to handicap himself by ripping his arms off... I can see it now. Creed looses one arm, tried to attach with the other only to loose it in the process. If Creed is lucky Blade won't slice his head off.

Blade fights higher caliber guys on a nightly basis.

DestinyGuy678

And Sabretooth is throwing punches WAY above his strength class, that's one of the benifits of crazy amounts of skill and experience. Normal humans have thrown punches with more then a 1000lbs of preasure... now imagine how hard a comic book character who is expontially more skilled then any human being on earth and can bench 20tons is going to hit. Adamantium or not Blade gets torn apart with minimal effort. on panel he pretty much showed he was better than the punisher

snoopdogg
Creed can't even beat Gambit. A weaker version of Blade pulled off a draw against Gambit.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
on panel he pretty much showed he was better than the punisher
No he did not. I own the issue................nothing even suggest this.

DestinyGuy678
No he did not. I own the issue................nothing even suggest this. as do I..other than the fact, blade was pretty much shown to fight tougher enemies and wouldve likely killed punisher had they actually faught, he is better in every aspect compared to punisher

llagrok
No argument? Creed with no adamatium is a chump. Fights like a crazy @ss serial killer. Blade takes down dudes like a that all week long and twice on Sundays.

A serian killer who's pretty much faster than Spider-man and has a ridiculous healing factor...

snoopdogg
A serian killer who's pretty much faster than Spider-man and has a ridiculous healing factor... Faster than Spidey? I have to see this.

snoopdogg
No he did not. I own the issue................nothing even suggest this. Punisher tried to sneak up on Blade. Blade put his sword to Frank's throat before he could pull the trigger.

snoopdogg
The only way Creed loses his arms is if he feels bad that he is fighting such a loser and decides to handicap himself by ripping his arms off... Blade is more skilled and technical than Creed is. Creed is a mindless killer with the brains of a 4 year old if he's lucky. Blade actually leads the Vanguard team. That's right...they take orders from him for a reason.

Stewie_Griffin
Creed wins this, no doubt. He's hella strong and has a healing factor to boot.

llagrok
Faster than Spidey? I have to see this.

According to their fight, Spidey and Wolverine were equally fast.

Spidey is back to his near-original levels, and Sabretooth is much faster than Wolverine.

srankmissingnin
Blade is more skilled and technical than Creed is. Creed is a mindless killer with the brains of a 4 year old if he's lucky. Blade actually leads the Vanguard team. That's right...they take orders from him for a reason.

lmao

How dated is your interpration of Creed? Go pick up some issues Sabretooth - Marry Shelle Overdrive, the last Weapon X run... or pretty much any Sabretooth appearance since 2002.

Creed isn't stupid, he hasn't been portrayed that way for years. He is smarter then Blade, and a much, MUCH better tactician. Seriously, go read Sabretooth - Marry Shelle Overdrive.

Starscream M
lmao

How dated is your interpration of Creed? Go pick up some issues Sabretooth - Marry Shelle Overdrive, the last Weapon X run... or pretty much any Sabretooth appearance since 2002.

Creed isn't stupid, he hasn't been portrayed that way for years. He is smarter then Blade, and a much, MUCH better tactician. Seriously, go read Sabretooth - Marry Shelle Overdrive. creed actually is often depicted to be a drooling animal in many of his appearances...so to say he is tactically superior to blade is laughable

llagrok
creed actually is often depicted to be a drooling animal in many of his appearances...so to say he is tactically superior to blade is laughable

But you don't read comics.

You even said so yourself :/

Even Battlehammer laughs at your intellect

snoopdogg
lmao

Creed isn't stupid, he hasn't been portrayed that way for years. He is smarter then Blade, and a much, MUCH better tactician. Seriously, go read Sabretooth - Marry Shelle Overdrive. I have not read all of Creed's appearances. But 99% of the ones I read he is depicted at a jabroni with no skills or tactical prowess.

Blade leads teams of superheroes for a reason. Creed can't touch that.

srankmissingnin
creed actually is often depicted to be a drooling animal in many of his appearances...so to say he is tactically superior to blade is laughable

The majority of his appearances in the last 6-8 years over ride those. It's pretty much a retcon; he is a cunning and devious killer who was playing the role of the buffoon.

snoopdogg
creed actually is often depicted to be a drooling animal in many of his appearances...so to say he is tactically superior to blade is laughable Creed is a drooling animal. Nothing more.

llagrok
I have not read all of Creed's appearances. But 99% of the ones I read he is depicted at a jabroni with no skills or tactical prowess.

Can you name some of these comics?

snoopdogg
The majority of his appearances in the last 6-8 years over ride those. It's pretty much a retcon; he is a cunning and devious killer who was playing the role of the buffoon. He deserves a Oscar then.

snoopdogg
Can you name some of these comics? Wolverine 50's or so. His most recent ones where he was killed. He's a animal and nothing more.

srankmissingnin
I have not read all of Creed's appearances. But 99% of the ones I read he is depicted at a jabroni with no skills or tactical prowess.

Blade is the leader of Vanguard... colour me not impressed. Blade is the best loser on a team of C list losers? Here come the bragging rights!

Micromax, the Black Widow (not the good one), some other loser and Blade... sweet?

llagrok
Wolverine 50's or so. His most recent ones where he was killed. He's a animal and nothing more.

The most recent depictions would slaughter Blade though, tactic or not :/

Or would you prefer to have Blade fight a nigh-unkillable class 50 with superior reflexes, speed, durability and claws?

Wolverine 50s? Be more precise.

snoopdogg
Blade is the leader of Vanguard... colour me not impressed. Blade is the best loser on a team of C list losers? Here come the bragging rights!

Micromax, the Black Widow (not the good one), some other loser and Blade... sweet? Yea, and Creed still is a drooling animal. Leader of nothing.

snoopdogg
The most recent depictions would slaughter Blade though, tactic or not :/

Or would you prefer to have Blade fight a nigh-unkillable class 50 with superior reflexes, speed, durability and claws?

Wolverine 50s? Be more precise. Class 50? Sabretooth?

You want me to be more specific when you're the one asking if I read anything Creed related?

llagrok
Class 50? Sabretooth?

You want me to be more specific when you're the one asking if I read anything Creed related?

What is with the insulting of Sabretooth? What if we started using the N word to describe Blade? Wouldn't be very nice now would it.?

All of Sabretooth's appearances in Wolverine comics, from 60-160+ have depicted him of being great at plotting, and pretty much having the intellectual advantage. He's always manipulating Wolverine into doing what he wants. Simply put, you lied. Provide an example where I'm wrong.

No one below class 50 would be capable of physically knocking out Rogue or taking it to Warbird.

snoopdogg

Micromax, the Black Widow (not the good one), some other loser and Blade... sweet? BTW Retcon is the "some other loser" and if you're reading Vanguard you would know she's pretty powerful.

snoopdogg
What is with the insulting of Sabretooth? What if we started using the N word to describe Blade? Wouldn't be very nice now would it.?

All of Sabretooth's appearances in Wolverine comics, from 60-160+ have depicted him of being great at plotting, and pretty much having the intellectual advantage. He's always manipulating Wolverine into doing what he wants. Simply put, you lied. Provide an example where I'm wrong.

No one below class 50 would be capable of physically knocking out Rogue or taking it to Warbird. I don't care what you say about Blade. So do what you will. Sticks and stones son.

Creed manipulating Logan is not impressive as it's pretty obvious how Logan feels about him. Those tactics would not work on Blade.

snoopdogg

No one below class 50 would be capable of physically knocking out Rogue or taking it to Warbird. I'd like to see Captain America or Batman try it. big grin

llagrok
I don't care what you say about Blade. So do what you will. Sticks and stones son.

Creed manipulating Logan is not impressive as it's pretty obvious how Logan feels about him. Those tactics would not work on Blade.

Most of the time, Logan doesn't know that Sabretooth is involved, that's the whole point of it being a plot and such.

Anyways, you basically lied. You can't provide any example where Sabretooth is acting like a retard. Save when Wolverine actually cut off a piece of his brain.

snoopdogg
Most of the time, Logan doesn't know that Sabretooth is involved, that's the whole point of it being a plot and such.

Anyways, you basically lied. You can't provide any example where Sabretooth is acting like a retard. Save when Wolverine actually cut off a piece of his brain. Retard is your word, not mine. I said he's a drooling animal.

llagrok
Retard is your word, not mine. I said he's a drooling animal.

You claimed that he had been depicted as such lately?

There's the recent issues in Wolverine where he is killed, and his "feral nature" is messing up. Got any other issues? You're still a liar it seems.

llagrok
Still waiting...

DestinyGuy678
You claimed that he had been depicted as such lately?

There's the recent issues in Wolverine where he is killed, and his "feral nature" is messing up. Got any other issues? You're still a liar it seems. in his fights with wolverine usually they seem to...forget many of their martial arts capabilities and just try to bleed each other out, hacking and slashing wildly, and thats before sabertooth went feral

snoopdogg
Still waiting... Sorry dude. I acutally have other things to do with my time. Like watch Kimbo Slice fight.

Anyways I already stated I have not read all of Creed's appearances like you obviously have. In X-Men 160's or so he was portrayed as a lapdog or a follower. Take your pick. I will say that in Open Season he was portrayed fairly well but I think that whole story was kinda poorly written. Like him knocking down Sasquatch with a wooden shovel.

Juk3n

And Sabretooth is throwing punches WAY above his strength class, that's one of the benifits of crazy amounts of skill and experience. Normal humans have thrown punches with more then a 1000lbs of preasure... now imagine how hard a comic book character who is expontially more skilled then any human being on earth and can bench 20tons is going to hit. Adamantium or not Blade gets torn apart with minimal effort.

Blade is a master martial artist proficient in practically every form of weaponry known to man. His particular specialty is the use of edged weapons, be they teakwood daggers or swords. Blade is a master in the use of small bladed weapons and can hurl knives with great accuracy.

Like i said in my original post.....(without adamantium) 2 MASTER martial artists fight, and one has his favoured weapon - (katana), then i give the bout to him.

Sword > Flesh (and the fanboys scream in unison -HEALING FACTOR-) yes he has a healing factor, but Blade isn't going for superficial wounds here, he's not grazing a forearm with his MASTERFUL sword wielding abilities..he is chopping OFF LIMBS!

Now if you dispute that Sword > flesh then i just cant argue you're not all there in the mind, but if your argument is that blade wont be able to get a hit in in the first place, well then thats a diferent argument.

Now bare in mind ive been taking note of some of the objectors to what ive said, and i saw a few farmiliar names in another thread.

Those of you who are saying blade wouldnt get a hit in because he isnt as fast as creed HYPOCRITICALLY posted that Cap USA WOULD get a hit in if he faced Spider-man, and Spidey's agility to caps, is the difference = with Sabres to Blade..maybe a little less. so it stands to reason Blade woud get a couple of swipes at least.. no?

But with Adamantium it does become a stomp.
-2 cents-

llagrok
in his fights with wolverine usually they seem to...forget many of their martial arts capabilities and just try to bleed each other out, hacking and slashing wildly, and thats before sabertooth went feral

Like Wolverine mentioned in their fight in the weapon x complex, it was just a brutal ballet. They don't think or do anything, just lose control. That's the only way they can keep up with eachother. Martial Arts are nearly useless in fights like that.

Sorry dude. I acutally have other things to do with my time. Like watch Kimbo Slice fight.

Anyways I already stated I have not read all of Creed's appearances like you obviously have. In X-Men 160's or so he was portrayed as a lapdog or a follower. Take your pick. I will say that in Open Season he was portrayed fairly well but I think that whole story was kinda poorly written. Like him knocking down Sasquatch with a wooden shovel.

I wanted a quick reply because I was going to bed, time zones, etc :P

Anyways, Sabretooth's own mini was god awful. There is no way in hell Sabretooth woudl beat Wendigo like that, at least not in my opinion. Either way, a lot of Sabretooth's low mental showings has been a result of his mutation. The majority of his showings, depict him with well above average intellect.

DestinyGuy678
martial arts are PERFECT for fights like that, whne your opponent isnt htinking, thats how heroes like spiderman and black panther have managed t oget the better of most of their opponents (including wolverine at some times) even wolverine knows he usually fights better when in control rather than in a berserk rage

I believe if sabretooth were in a rage it would make it a lot easier than if he werent (when thinking clearly he has faught much better such as when he disposed of sinisters army of supermen)

llagrok
martial arts are PERFECT for fights like that, whne your opponent isnt htinking, thats how heroes like spiderman and black panther have managed t oget the better of most of their opponents (including wolverine at some times) even wolverine knows he usually fights better when in control rather than in a berserk rage

I believe if sabretooth were in a rage it would make it a lot easier than if he werent (when thinking clearly he has faught much better such as when he disposed of sinisters army of supermen)

They would be, but their speed is on such a level that martial arts won't make a difference :/

DestinyGuy678
They would be, but their speed is on such a level that martial arts won't make a difference :/ if you have equal speed, martial arts would make ALL the difference, a big/quick guy vs. a big/quick guy with martial arts, who do yo uthink will win?

they let their hatred for eaach other control their actions (but sabertooth usually takes the win because he usually manipulates wolverine into a bersekrer rage)

Battlehammer
if you have equal speed, martial arts would make ALL the difference, a big/quick guy vs. a big/quick guy with martial arts, who do yo uthink will win?

they let their hatred for eaach other control their actions (but sabertooth usually takes the win because he usually manipulates wolverine into a bersekrer rage)
wrong..........making Logan go berserker does not help sabertooth it actually would hinder him. Logan stats are amp while berserker and he retains all his fighting knowledge and tactical mind

Battlehammer

wrong completely and utterly wrong........not single part of this post was correct,

srankmissingnin
if you have equal speed, martial arts would make ALL the difference, a big/quick guy vs. a big/quick guy with martial arts, who do yo uthink will win?

If you've ever seen a fight between to martial artists you'd know the majority of the fight, isn't actually fighting, but two guys circling each other; they both want to find an opening and the hit the other guy without getting hit themselves (because one good punch can end a fight). There is no place for that style of combat with Wolverine and Sabretooth, both of them have no need for any sort of defence and concentrate wholly of offensive without it being detrimental. It's not the speed of the combatants that renders any martial arts obsolete, rather the breakneck pace of the battle. It's full out, balls to the wall, combat in close quarters with no breaks and no chances for the other guy to take his breath.

When Wolverine and Sabretooth go into a berserker rage, they become prefect killing machines, two forces of nature that act on pure instinct with no conscious thought. In such a state martial arts becomes obsolete because they have achieved what every martial art strives for.

A quote from the Dark Tower... I think it applies here.

"They are killers by an instinct that needs no honing."

llagrok

Wolverine is way faster and more brutal in feral mode, martial arts won't work because he's too unpredictable. That's why Sabretooth has no choice but to feral up and duke it out.

When has that ever happened by the way?

DestinyGuy678
wrong..........making Logan go berserker does not help sabertooth it actually would hinder him. Logan stats are amp while berserker and he retains all his fighting knowledge and tactical mind I have comics in which sabertooth easily manipulates wolverine because he doesnt think in berserker mode

jinzin
LOL, "blade vs. Sabretooth"
laughing out loud

jinzin
I have comics in which sabertooth easily manipulates wolverine because he doesnt think in berserker mode

No... you don't. no expression

DestinyGuy678
If you've ever seen a fight between to martial artists you'd know the majority of the fight, isn't actually fighting, but two guys circling each other; they both want to find an opening and the hit the other guy without getting hit themselves (because one good punch can end a fight). There is no place for that style of combat with Wolverine and Sabretooth, both of them have no need for any sort of defence and concentrate wholly of offensive without it being detrimental. It's not the speed of the combatants that renders any martial arts obsolete, rather the breakneck pace of the battle. It's full out, balls to the wall, combat in close quarters with no breaks and no chances for the other guy to take his breath.

When Wolverine and Sabretooth go into a berserker rage, they become prefect killing machines, two forces of nature that act on pure instinct with no conscious thought. In such a state martial arts becomes obsolete because they have achieved what every martial art strives for.

A quote from the Dark Tower... I think it applies here.

"They are killers by an instinct that needs no honing."

When sabertoth entered his enhanced feral rage then he shoulve easily ened wolverine, yet since wolverine was in control and able to think (went and got the mura masa) he beat sabertooth, yet according to what you're saying wolverine shouldve been easily killed by sabertooth

llagrok
When sabertoth entered his enhanced feral rage then he shoulve easily ened wolverine, yet since wolverine was in control and able to think (went and got the mura masa) he beat sabertooth, yet according to what you're saying wolverine shouldve been easily killed by sabertooth

No.

You see Wolverine had a sword which let him stop Creed's healing factor. And apparently it can cut through adamantium as well.

Battlehammer
I have comics in which sabertooth easily manipulates wolverine because he doesnt think in berserker mode

prove it.

I have comics and scanns that say he retains his tactical mind while berserker.

also that crap you said about spiderman and black panther was utter bull shit

DestinyGuy678
No.

You see Wolverine had a sword which let him stop Creed's healing factor. And apparently it can cut through adamantium as well. I thought sabertooth didnt have adamantium, thats interesting, but I know what the sword does, the fact the wolverine could think clearly enough rather than go on a blood hunt (like his first fight in that arc ewhere they both "Killed" each other)

DestinyGuy678
prove it.

I have comics and scanns that say he retains his tactical mind while berserker.

also that crap you said about spiderman and black panther was utter bull shit in sabertooths berserker rage against wolverine he didnt seem to retain his tactile mind in the slightest

and yes spiderman and black panther have bested wolverine, however shortly because he ran into a fight not thinking, but this isnt about wolverine

Battlehammer
in sabertooths berserker rage against wolverine he didnt seem to retain his tactile mind in the slightest

in what fight? also who says sabertooth goes berserker? he goes feral there not the same thing.

and yes spiderman and black panther have bested wolverine, however shortly because he ran into a fight not thinking, but this isnt about wolverine

you said they did soe becauses he was berserker..............which is utter bull shit.

spiderman has never bested wolverine period. So right away I know your full of shit.

carver9

Whats the point of this post since wolverine is >> blade. The sad thing is that when wolverine and blade met wolverine toyed with him the entire time.

Battlehammer
I thought sabertooth didnt have adamantium, thats interesting, but I know what the sword does, the fact the wolverine could think clearly enough rather than go on a blood hunt (like his first fight in that arc ewhere they both "Killed" each other)
..............there was neevr an arc were the both killed one another.............

carver9
in sabertooths berserker rage against wolverine he didnt seem to retain his tactile mind in the slightest

laughing laughing

Spiderman besting wolverine thats hilarious and when did black panther best wolverine in a all out fight. Wolverine nearly and could have killed spiderman in almost all of there encounters. You might need to reread them books again unless youre making up sh**.

carver9
Sabertooth win this 10/10, and Im referring to any version of sabertooth. Adamantium, no adamantium.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>