Daredevil Against Nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solidarsenal
http://img78.exs.cx/img78/3865/darnig.jpg
http://img9.exs.cx/img9/2016/demolidor.gif http://img9.exs.cx/img9/5376/nightcrawler-Exclamation.gif

norrin radd
nightcrawler, the teleport thing is to much for daredevil. altough daredevil is a better fighter

Krissy Von Doom
If Nightcrawler 'ports Daredevil a mile up and drops him, what's Matt gonna do?

Cosmo Kramer
What do you mean whats he gonna do? First of all he's known to hop around skyscapers or jump from rooftop to rooftop. Theres been tons of times when hes been much much higher up than a mile and he always finds a fire escape or something to sapport himself on!

uQifg2WV
personaly im not much of a fan of either. but i think daredevil would win because of daredevils heightened senses. right when night crawler appeared hed get taken down

Cosmo Kramer
Exactly!!!! Just what would happen.

uQifg2WV
yeah, hes awesome im just not a fan.

Cosmo Kramer
I never understood that. So many people think DD is awesome yet they just arent fans. Can anyone tell me why that is? DareDevil would kick Spidermans ass I care not what anyone says. Man im real lonely. lol

uQifg2WV
first off no he wouldn't, he's got cool abilities and crap... i'm just not a fan because my blind grampa isn't a super hero... or is he. bum bum bum

Solidarsenal
No, no he isn't.

uQifg2WV
damn, that sux

Maelstrom
Nightcrawler is one of my fav.s but i have to say Daredevil has it all. That's kinda what the 6th sense does for him. Nighty can hide in shadows and D.D. can pluck him out. He would beat spider-man too.
Daredevil is more deadly accurate than bullseye. Would knock his opponent unconscious.shaun bunny

MatchesMalone
As usual, Norrin Radd, I am right with you. Nightcrawler could drop Daredevil from the sky.

Zahit
DD would win. nice fight. lotsa acrobatics, but DD would win.
Stronger, better fighting skills, senses.

p.s. - there is no way in hell DD can beat Spiderman. Spidey can
kill him with one punch. DD can lift around 400 pounds.
Spidey can lift 10 tons. That's 20,000 pounds.
Ya'll have read up on your Marvel Universe handbooks.

mr.smiley
lets size em up

nightcrawler has acrobatics and teleportation

daredevil has acrobatics and has super hightend senses

i see it going either way
though i don't think daredevil could do much about nightcrawlers teleporting

Cosmo Kramer
DD has taken vilains that are much more challenging. I figure in the born again series where he goes to hell any one of the demons he fought before hand were either on the same level of Nightcrawler or much more powerful.

SnakeEyes
I could see this going either way. DD does have more advantages than Nightcrawler, but i think he would be able to sense all of the teleportaition moves that Nightcrawler would try to pull on him, and when one of them is tired, the other would take the opportunity and sieze victory.

Draco69
Discuss

jplatinum
Dude,
Kurt'll teleport around hitting him without getting touched.
Kurt wins.

Piedmon
A key factor in this fight is that Daredevil doesn't rely on his eyes like a normal person. In fact, I'd say that with his sonar-like sixth sense, as well as his martial arts training, Murdock could predict where Kurt would pop up next with a pretty good degree of success. Plus, rapid-fire teleports quickly exhaust Nightcrawler, so he wouldn't be able to keep up the hit and run for long.

The Bavarian goes down, 7/10

King Burger
DD is the better fighter, but Nightcrawler is more
agile.

I don't know id DD's sonar-like senses can predict
where Nightcrawler will pop up. Why do you say
that, Piedmon?

Anyway, I go with Nightcrawler, he doesn't even
need to teleport many times, just once to grab DD,
then another to transport him up in the air, and a
third to leave him behind to fall.

Piedmon
Daredevil's sonar gives him complete three hundred and sixty degree awareness of what is going on around him at all times. If Nightcrawler were to say, teleport behind him, he'd immediately know about it and already be moving to counter.

King Burger
Yeah, good point.

I guess it's just up to whether he can react fast enough.

Blair Wind
ummm hows that gonna work? NC doesnt really teleport....he goes to another dimension....and its random...he can choose whever he wants to show up.....he might notice the moment he pops back but he wont be moving in time to counter any attact that way....NC takes this with ease.

King Burger
True Blair Wind, but there are only so many
places around DD's body that Nightcrawler
can teleport to (to attack DD). On top of him,
right, left, front again, front top, back, back
top, back kneeling.

If DD predicts accurately, he can hit Kurt,
something that Wolverine and Cyclops both
did once as well.

Anyway, I also go with Nightcrawler, only
because he can grab and teleport DD up
high and drop him, or many times to dizy
him out.

Also the tail will come in handy.

BENITO
Nightcrawler cause I wanna SAY THAT HE COULD

I dont CARE If you call me a fanboy.

who?-kid
Originally posted by King Burger
If DD predicts accurately, he can hit Kurt, something that Wolverine and Cyclops both did once as well.
Yes, but they know NC much better than DD does.

jplatinum
No he can't detect where kurt will come up next.
First, kurt is a mutant, which DD's senses have trouble reading mutants.
Secondly, you can't predict where someone will appear and disappear at will, unless you could read their mind(telepathy).
DD doesn't have telepathy.
Third and finally, Kurt's tranportation is almost instantaneous and DD would not be able to lay a hand on him unless Kurt got careless and hesitated or something like that.
Plus, Kurt can fight just as good, is more agile, just as fast, and has a that war room training with the X-men.
DD would get murdered.

Wonderman
Daredevil. His 6th sense gives him an edge over surprise, that includes teleportation i think. D.D. is to tough for Nightcrawler.

leonidas
good thread digi. i'm gonna say dd as well. he's proven quick enough to hit spidey. kurt certainly wouldn't be easy but i wonder if he could actually smell the teleportation an instant before kurt actually appears? if he could, or sense any shift at all (and i'm only guessing but i don't think that's inconceiveable) in the environment around him, dd COULD anticipate NC's appearance and it would only take a well places shot be dd to end it.

great match up. you're the thread maker, digi. who do YOU think would win?

Scoobless
Originally posted by leonidas
good thread digi. i'm gonna say dd as well. he's proven quick enough to hit spidey. kurt certainly wouldn't be easy but i wonder if he could actually smell the teleportation an instant before kurt actually appears? if he could, or sense any shift at all (and i'm only guessing but i don't think that's inconceiveable) in the environment around him, dd COULD anticipate NC's appearance and it would only take a well places shot be dd to end it.

great match up. you're the thread maker, digi. who do YOU think would win?

"Digi"....... lol........ try again bub

i'd go with DD on this

leonidas
ooops. i meant draco. sorry draco . . . and good thread by the way . . .

CorderaMitchell
Nightcrawler has the physical advantage, but the DD has more of a tactical strategic advantage. The turning point would be if Nightcrawler could grab and teleport DD away since DD is a slightly better fighter although Nightcrawler is great.

Dr. Obliterator
Who'd win?

CorderaMitchell
I'm going with nightcrawler initially, but then DD's senses.

hold that thought...

willRules
Depends on how close they start ( Oh no Nightcrawler doesnt need to worry bout getting around)
And it depends on if they can see each other ( Oh no DD doesnt need to see.)

mikedgravity
hmm the bamfing and the brimstone smell could possibly overwhelm daredevil

black robb
Nightcrawler hands down! all he has to do is teleport his head off

CorderaMitchell
Can he really do that though?

willRules
Probably. He teleported Nick Fury whilst Fury was holding Red Skull hand. It took all of Skulls arm off.

black robb
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Can he really do that though? He did it to Nimrod and to Deadpool in AoA

DigiMark007
Bamph next to DD. Bamph a mile in the air. Bamph back down. Watch as DD falls to his death.

-DM

CorderaMitchell
Thats cool then...

Metalmanx
Yea. Nightcrawler.

Lord-of-Dreams
I hate it when threads look close... but really aren't!! Nightcralwer. With ease. His power would confuse DD far too much.

who?-kid
NC teleporting parts of bodies around ... isn't 'exactly in character... Kurt is, compared to some other dudes, a rater soft guy. He's no bloodthirsty maniac.

I'm leaning towards DD, because he has more experience, is undeniably the better fighter and his super senses and his radar sense will definitely help him a big deal when facing NC.

Lord-of-Dreams
DD is a physical superior. It's true. But the radar will be his downfall in this one. NC just teleports around a bunch, really fast. Then he appears behind DD and socks him. He repeats.

DarkCrawler
DD's senses are actually his downfall...

Nightcrawler teleports around DD. Overloads his senses with brimstone smell. As DD is coughing on the floor, Nightcrawler proceeds to kick him in the nuts. While DD is crying on the floor, Nightcrawler teleports him around until he is knocked out. (Nightcrawler teleporting rapidly feels like Wolverine's adamantium fist punches for the passenger...he knocked out an being with good durability with that. And if DD is not knocked out, he is disoriented by the 'porting, his senses adding to the experience and he becomes incapable of fighting.)

Nightcrawler wins.

jrodslam
When Nightcrawler teleports in, doesnt the brimstone appear before he does?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by jrodslam
When Nightcrawler teleports in, doesnt the brimstone appear before he does? Actually, Nightcrawler reappears at the exact same time he disappeared.

Lord-of-Dreams
... that's the definition of teleportation...

jrodslam
People keep saying that DD's senses would be overloaded by all the brimstone.

Does anyone have any example where they have been overloaded?

The only time ive ever seen it happen was when Punisher put a small explosive bomb where DD's face was right next to it when it exploded. And that only lasted for a second or so.

NC teleprting isnt the same. I just dont see where the overloading comes in.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Actually, Nightcrawler reappears at the exact same time he disappeared.

Thats not true. Depending on the length of each teleport, it takes longer to reappear..

Higher or longer.

Cosmic Cube
Thats not true. Depending on the length of each teleport, it takes longer to reappear..

Higher or longer.

Not from what I've heard/seen. Once, Nightcrawler teleported three times, across an entire mountain range, in one frame. He can't teleport for more than a few miles anyway. There is no reapparation time.

Have you ever seen a delay between appearing and reappearing? It can be predicted, but that has nothing to do with reapparation time.

CorderaMitchell
Doesn't teleportation imply instantaneous travel?

Creshosk
It's instantaneous teleportation:

He teleports by displacing himself into another dimension (the nature of which is as yet unknown), travelling through it, and then returning to his own dimension at a certain distance from his point of departure. He consciously determines his point of return. The entire process occurs so quickly that Nightcrawler is unaware of being in another dimension at all.

If it wasn't instant then he would become aware of this other dimension. . .

CorderaMitchell
Thats my point though, do we always disagreeingly agree?

I know that disagreeingly isn't a word.

Creshosk
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Thats my point though, do we always disagreeingly agree?

I know that disagreeingly isn't a word. I was confirming what you were saying.

black robb
Originally posted by who?-kid
NC teleporting parts of bodies around ... isn't 'exactly in character... Kurt is, compared to some other dudes, a rater soft guy. He's no bloodthirsty maniac.

I'm leaning towards DD, because he has more experience, is undeniably the better fighter and his super senses and his radar sense will definitely help him a big deal when facing NC. It doesnt matter if its in character or not,if i had to do it he would

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Creshosk
I was confirming what you were saying.

cool. big grin

DarkCrawler
People keep saying that DD's senses would be overloaded by all the brimstone.

Does anyone have any example where they have been overloaded?

The only time ive ever seen it happen was when Punisher put a small explosive bomb where DD's face was right next to it when it exploded. And that only lasted for a second or so.

NC teleprting isnt the same. I just dont see where the overloading comes in.

Seeing as Wolverine can be overloaded by them...and Daredevil can smell like ten times better then he can...

CorderaMitchell
Leaves me to believe...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.