Anyone want this sig?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fox_Mulder
big grin

Syren
It's cute, but it's way too specific to expect much comeback sweetie. Why not come up with something simpler, or with more characters on, and see what reaction you get? Or better yet, make yourself a few sigs, enough for a gallery, and people will come to you big grin

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
if ur gana give away a sig make it good

Nazgulinthedark
now that wasnt too nice erm

Krexo
Its true though. Not to be harsh, but most sigs on here arent any good. Now, that may sound horrible, but as Im used to proper graphics, and professional standard banners I can see where DK is coming from. Theres no blending, the font is atrocious and its just three pictures stuck together. In my opionion that does not make a decent sig at all.

Download/Buy Adobe CS or 7.0 and get do some tutorials and get going if your serious about Graphic Designing. If your not, and these sigs are all in fun, then do not listen to this and keep at whatcha know smile

RaventheOnly
it takes practice mainly stick out tongue my first works were crap stick out tongue till i learned the many tools at my disposal.... big grin i can make any picture almost look a million times better now stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.