Paola's Sense of Humor vs. His Mod Abilities

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WizardNeedFood
Well, according to the posts I've been reading regarding his stance on Vellius and I, my vote would go to his moderator skills.

I appreciate that you think I'm 13 years-old, if I were a woman, I would approve of you even moreso.

Vellius
Oooo. Snap.

Nataku8188
Paola is female. At least I think...

WizardNeedFood
Okay, then let's pretend, and change all the masculine instances of any word that I used, to feminine.

shaber
Does this count as comic related?

WizardNeedFood
...Wow. Just wow.

Vellius
It would, if someone were to draw an MS Paint comic with the requisite characters.

shaber
Paola is a she.

WizardNeedFood
Yes well, I decided not to think that someone would use their own name as a moniker on a forum they haunt. If in actuality, everyone is doing this, then I respect your parents for naming you Shaber.

Vellius
.... Um.

My parents named me Vellius. I thought the rule was that we had to use our real names, Mr. Food.

WizardNeedFood
If I owned a drum-kit, I'd play a rimshot for you right about now.

shaber
My parents didn't name me this erm

Punkyhermy
I like Poala ALOT!!!!!!She's real nice and always has something interesting to say!Plus she is the onl;y other female comicbook fan I know of in KMC!

ScarletSpider
Just go peruse the X-Men boards, most of them are girls with the hots for Hugh Jackman or Patrick Stewart. Some of them are even boys pretending to be girls who are infatuated with either of the two. I should know, I have played that part. jk

uQifg2WV
well than, i personally live in fear of her. i look for responses for threads i'm active in, and when i see last response paolo, im like omg she closed it the worlds gonna end

Mane
Paola is a woman, and this is going to be closed.

Mr Zero
If you wanted to get yourself banned you could have just gone to the news and questions section and insulted Raz. It's quicker - and you wouldnt have made yourself look like such a huge ****ing dickhead in the process.

Paola
blabla

CLOSED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.