Blue Collar TV

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BOPRecruit 16
Show: Blue Collar TV
Channel: the WB and Comedy Central
Who: Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall, Larry the Cable Guy, and more...
Type: Redneck Jokes and Skits

Quick Synopsis of the Show (from the WB.com)

The guys who had you laughing your butts off on the Blue Collar Comedy Tour - Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall and Larry the Cable Guy - are bringing their particular brand of hilarity to The WB. Expect a hometown buffet of TV parodies, sketches, and stand-up, celebrating everything from spouses to spoilers, Winnebagos to Waffle Houses, cheap beer to even cheaper lingerie. You are about to get a 64-oz. Big Gulp of blue collar comedy. Are you ready?

Source: The WB.Com: Blue Collar TV

BOPRecruit 16
I cannot believe this! No here watches Blue Collar TV?! eek! Say it isn't so?! sad They are the funniest group of guys, these group of rednecks. You should have seen their Halloween special on Thursday of last week and repeated on Comedy Central on Monday! I loved the skit where the guys dressed up as kids trick-or-treating, the halloween party in the trailer where the family accidentally gave out chocolate laxitives, and at the end where the guys told jokes about what scare them. Here are a few that I can remember that Jeff Foxworthy told:

"What scares me is that the trailer park you live in has the same name as the hurricane coming towards it!"

"What scares me is that when you find out that your wife is taking private shotgun lessons!"

For any of you who watch shows on Comedy Central, be sure to catch their on tour special, The Blue Collar Comedy Tour. Also, catch the stand up acts by Jeff Foxworthy (Totally Committed, Your A Redneck If.../Check Your Neck), Bill Engvall (Here's Your Sign), and Larry the Cable Guy (Git'R'Done).

Jeff Foxworthy is famous for his "You know your a redneck if..." jokes such as:

"You know your a redneck if you've been married three times and still have the same mother-in-law."

"You know you're a redneck if all of your family is on one side of church at your wedding."

"You know you're a redneck if you think the last line of the National Antheym is: Gentlemen, start your engines!"

"You know you're a redneck if your date falls over drunk and you yell: 'Hoe Down!'"

*That last one there, I'm not sure if that's one of his or one that a classmate of mine made up...*

Here is a joke about getting old from Bill Engvall's Here's Your Sign:

"You know you're getting old when you spend more time in the ointment section than any other section in the grocery store!"

As for jokes from the other guys of Blue Collar TV, I haven't seen their stand ups yet and not familiar with some of the older members of the group that aren't there anymore. Well, I hope you enjoy this post and please try to watch this show! Good Stuff!

Check Your Local Listings:
Blue Collar TV on the WB on Thursday's at 8pm / Pacific US Time
Blue Collar TV on Comedy Central on Monday's at 10pm / Pacific US Time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.