Juggernaut vs Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Now how would this battle unfold. Thing or Juggernaut. I would have to go with Juggy.

crazyspinz
juggy, no contest at all

KharmaDog
Juggy gets himself a new rock garden or gravel for his drive-way.

Solidarsenal
Juggy has taken Thing down for the count in seconds with just 3 successive blows. Thing would arise, only to fall back down unconscious. --Secret Wars II #7
http://img82.exs.cx/img82/3960/SWII7a.jpghttp://img82.exs.cx/img82/42/SWII7b.jpghttp://img82.exs.cx/img82/7012/SWII7c.jpghttp://img82.exs.cx/img82/2606/SWII7d.jpg
http://geocities.com/Area51/Neptune/7060/SecretWarsII7.html

juggernaut74
I was just gonna ask what issue they fought in.

Solidarsenal
Juggernaut is awesome I bet he could beat the Hulk

juggernaut74
actually he has one occasion that i can think of. And this is in Hulk #402. He did knock the Hulk out. But hulk got him in the rematch shortly after.

bakerboy
That comic is stupid. I beat that the thing could give more problems to juggernautt. If juggernaut is the same level of strenght than the hulk, and the thing always have close battles with hulk( althought hulk wins almost always), no way that juggernautt could beat the thing with only two or three punchs. That is just stupid.

Swanky-Tuna
That's funny stuff.

Anyways, depends on which Thing and which Juggernaut. Right now it sounds like Thing would win but at their peak it'd probably never end.

juggernaut74
no doubt Thing would give Juggy a good fight. But it would be only a matter of time before Thing bows down to Juggernaut. In straigt up hand to hand combat the only guy who is Juggies match is the Hulk.

Solidarsenal
If that's the case, what's the point of this thread?

juggernaut74
Whats the point of any thread? To get opinions.

uQifg2WV
yeah juggernaught, hands down. i'm not sure, but can the thing survive tank blasts. if not than most definately juggernaught, without even trying.

Wynndar
classic Thing vs classic Jugs?...Thing cannot produce enough power to hurt Jugs...although I doubt Jugs could really lay a finger on perhaps the best fighting strong guy in Marvel...Present Jugs vs Present Thing...They r about equal in strength but Thing is a far better fighter....Classic Jugs vs Thing after his second mutation?...would be interesting

Beyonder
http://img82.exs.cx/img82/42/SWII7b.jpg

That's FREAKIN MISLEADING! Juggernaut was only about to beat Thing in three hits after Thing had beaten the sit out of a bunch of power houses like Rhino, Abomination, Electro, Titiana, etc. cause Beyonder didn't fell like fighting. Hell, in that pic you can see Beyonder just sitting on his as and Juggernaut approaching. This plot was all done by Mephisto & Beyonder didn't want to fight.

It's close than you or anyone here thinks. Juggy stronger and more durable but Thing is a better fighter, smarter, and his more heart. Hell, Things heart is what drives him. In that pic, it was his heart drove him to protect Beyonder from a shit load of brick and beat there asses.

crazyspinz
juggy would destroy thing, no matter how mutch "heart" he has, a 5 year old could have more heart than mike tyson, but he is still going to get his ass kicked

Wynndar
that is a misleading comparison...and yes, heart does count because thats what drove Thing in his fight against Champion, who would simply destroy Jugs

Beyonder
Juggernaut is class 100. Thing's is 85. You act as if Juggy is unstoppable as he claims. Nimrod beat his ass. Hulk has as well. Thing wouldn't get his ass as easily kicked as a lot of you think. Stop underestimating Thing and how much heart he has. He ain't going to let a b!tch a$$ like Juggernaut push him around. Juggy's just another bully that Ben would kick around Yancy Street. Ben wouldn't win, but Cain would know he was in a fight.

crazyspinz
im not under estimating thing, but he could not beat juggy. there are very few who can, it would be a long fight but juggy is just to power full for him.

Wynndar
I would not put present Thin at class 85

crazyspinz
he isnt close to juggy though, and im pretty sure he is still is 85

juggernaut74
I am pretty sure as well that Thing is class 85

Wynndar
because he was called class 85 in his handbook profile in 1987?....ten years prior to that he was only like class 15...in 1990 he was stronger than Hulk...his present form is not known...but at class 85 he weighed 500lbs, he presently weighs over 700

crazyspinz
this is true, but not everyone changes as mutch as everyone else

who?-kid
Classic Thing vs Classic Juggernaut : I really don't know how Thing will beat Juggernaut. He can not hurt him.

But Juggernaut on the other hand has better cards than Thing : he doesn't tire, can't get hurt, is considerably stronger and can hurt Thing much more than Thing can hurt Juggernaut.

A clear victory for Juggernaut.

Swanky-Tuna
That's what I mean. Classic to classic would be Juggernaut. Current to current would probably be Thing. Peak to peak would probably last longer then I'd care to watch before Juggernaut.

spyrokinesi35
1. nimrod did not beat his ass, he used futuristic technology to knock him unconcious
2. hulk and juggernaut have had brawls and the fights have ended up 50/50.
3. no on'es underestimating thing, we are telling it like it is
4. if hulk could repeditly whoop things ass, what the heck kind of chance does he stand against juggernaut. plus in one issue hulk put thing in the hospital after dislocating his jaw. also I remind you, he can be hurt by little things such as fire and extremly high falls

Nataku8188
Uhm... how in the hell is Thing going to hurt Juggernaut? I mean, hulk's only got achance because he has a SUPER HEALING FACTOR and he never stops getting stronger... whereas thing ... thing ain't gonna be doing much but dancing around and annoying juggernaut. That is, until he gets flattened.

wolverine8888
thing and juggy I think would have a pritty good fight thing no way in hell could win but he still give juggy a good fight for a while. also I wouldent rely on secret war stuff it just some ohe stuff that happens on it kinda bs but make no dought thing would give juggy a fight but there no way in hell he could come up on top. JUGGY THE WINNER

Beyonder
Nah, your right, Nimrod didn't beat Juggy's ass. It's just that the X-Men had to interfere and SAVE Juggy's ass that's all. stick out tongue Juggy was manhandled like a little b!tch, then put down like a dog by Nimrod. And I don't see what the need for adding futuristic to his tech proves anything; Nimrod is futuristic, hence he's a formidable foe/sentinel. Unstoppable my butt, Rogue with the powers of Kurt and Colossus came to Juggy's rescue.

Swanky-Tuna
Bleh, I think it's weird how people will say things like "Jean Grey beat Juggernaut when his helmet came off, Hulk is surely stronger than Jean Grey!" or "Batman can beat Superman, he can easily beat Spiderman!"

wolverine8888
batman over rated bye people he take out normal people not super beeings

Nataku8188
Uhm... he took on superman when he was like 60 in the dark knight returns. With Green arrow's help (GA had one arm! XD) He almost won.

wolverine8888
that makes not sense at all wtf batman couldent even hurt superman

Evangel94
Actually it was stated in a later issue that juggernaut forgot he had a forcefield to use against Nimrod. The battle would have gone differently with that.

Swanky-Tuna
It was probably kryptonite related. Or sonics. Or something.

What I mean is like when somebody would say something like... "Nimrod beat Juggernaut easily. Magneto could beat Nimrod easily so Magneto could beat Juggernaut even easier." Hypothetically. I know how people on this board get, do not discuss any of those hypothetical battles as they were just an example.

spyrokinesi35
you guys obviously don't read enogh he said he is unstoppable as in no force on earth can permanenty (although temporarily) stop him. hulk can stop him, but not permanently

Wynndar
blob says nothing can move him...doesnt mean its a fact

Evangel94
Well to a certain extent yes.

Wynndar
umm...i wasnt sure something could "kinda" be a fact...Blob can be moved with sufficient force...Jugs can be stopped with sufficient force...facts

JuggernautFan
not facts...... your opinion wynndar. of coarse you have scientific proof dont you? lets see it smile

Tron
Good point Swank. It's kind of silly to throw certain characters into examples, like, "if this guy could beat Hulk or Colossus, then they can beat Juggernaut," or, "if Doomsday can beat Superman, then Hulk surely can," that's not always the case. Certain characters are only similar to a certain degree. Hulk and Juggernaut are damn close in strength, that's a fact, whether you want to admit it or not. THat's their only similarity. Other than that, their powers are far different from each other, as can be said with most character with similar skills. People have to think about those things before they say anything about one character being able to beat another because some other character was able to.

And class 100 Thing can give Juggernaut a good fight, but because of Juggernaut's powers, there's really not much of a way for Thing to beat him. Sure he's the better fighter and strategist, but unless he can somehow take him out of the fight, he loses.

Tron
And wolverine8888, it's funny that you say that Thing stands no chance, but it's even funnier that you'll argue that Wolverine does.laughing out loud

Wynndar
umm ok...how about this...Juggernaut has been stopped more than once...Blob has been moved against his will more than once...both facts

juggernaut74
I have a question. Who has acutally knocked out the Hulk more Juggy or thing? I mean as totally knocked out.

Wynndar
Thing didnt knock him out....he just kept beating his ass until Hulk didnt bother to get up anymore....I dont think its that impressive for Jugs to have knocked out Hulk during that period. Madman knocked him out with one punch 2 issues later...does that mean Madman would kick Jugs ass?...maybe

spyrokinesi35
yeah, I totally agree with him. people are always using stenght classes as an excuse for someone to win or lose, but ther are so many ways that someone could win, so that sh*t shouldn't even count

Beyonder
Not only did he get his ass kicked by Nimrod, the writters had to reconned it to save his rep. And it was a stupid recon as that, how can you forget to put up your major defense? It's what makes him "unstoppable." Or if this is coming from him, he's lying to save face as Nimrod clearly beat his ass in their fight. "I forgot to put up my force field" thaz all, "I could've beaten him, it's just that I ah...forgot." roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dear Tron,
Nimrod was brought into this conversation because some people here seem to think Thing can't win because Juggernaut is "Unstoppable" - which he didn't. Nimrod stopped the "Unstoppable Force," so has the Hulk. I don't see why your fuse and Swank's is about. READ THE POST.

Wynndar
yep...even if he did "forget"....all that means is he's a horrible strategist and fighter

Arsenal
It's like saying "I forgot to go to school with clothes on"

Gilgamesh
I don't want to repeat myself from the Thing Vs Colossus thread, but here goes.

I would go with Juggernaut here. Thing is stronger than before, no he's not 85 anymore, he most be more in the vicinity of 100 - 105, but Juggernaut still has an edge in strenght and endurance. Thing is the better fighter though, but in the end Juggy would most likely win.

As for Hulk VS Juggs, their aren't even in the same class, Hulk is in another league. He has no limits to his strength, he can't die, he can't die, he can recover from ANY wound almost instantly. I don't remember the details, but i remember the images, when Hulk was hit by some kind of cosmic ray which was comparable in strength to ebing throw in the center of the sun, which would kill ANY (including Superman) earth bread super heroe. He was incinerated, leaving drifting in space a overgrown skeleton with a thin layer of crusty meat...

Hulk started regenerating, took him a few minutes to be back to his normal self, and pissed beyond reason.
Same thing happened in "The End" which takes place on earth in a not so distant future.Banner is the last living being on earth, which was wipped out by some nuclear explosion and radition if i remember correctly. He can't die even though he wishes it.He even tries to kill himself on some occasions but the Hulk comes out everytime cos HE doesn't want to die...Weird thing to read, good though, check it out.

In a relaxed state, meaning right after Banner morphed, Hulk is considered to be in the lower 100's, so at that stage Thing,Abobination,Juggernaut and even Colossus can take him on, for a time. But eventually...well, Juggy will be stoped, Blob will be moved, steel will be bent and granite will be grinded into cat litter...

spyrokinesi35
1. superman can fly to the core of the sun and it won't damage him or his clothes
2. hulk can too die

JuggernautFan
i dont think juggernaut forgot, he just doesnt use his forcefield all that often.... no different with nimrod.

Wynndar
pre-crisis superman...not present superman...Hulk can kick Supes ass

emraldguardian
When has Thing beat the Hulk everytime i ahve seen them fight, its a good fight for a lil while but then Hulk just over powers thing and its pretty much over.

emraldguardian
http://photobucket.com/albums/v39/bmovie_buff/?action=view&current=Hulk_thing_fight_2.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/v39/bmovie_buff/?action=view&current=Hulk_Thing_3.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/v39/bmovie_buff/?action=view&current=hulk153-2.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/v39/bmovie_buff/?action=view&current=Hulk_Thing_punch.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/v39/bmovie_buff/?action=view&current=m2in1-46.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/v39/bmovie_buff/?action=view&current=mfeature11.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/v39/bmovie_buff/?action=view&current=rh5.jpg

Wynndar
did u read those issues of Thing in his second mutation or just see those links?

Beyonder
emraldguardian, I like how you posted frames of when Thing was getting the beating, instead of the entire fight. Shows how much of an expert and good debate you are. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Swanky-Tuna
"Oh, cripes I'm drowning!" hehe

Wynndar
yea cuz Thing trashed Hulk and the Hulk robot in that fight

Gilgamesh
Superman can no longer withstand that kind of punishment my friend, maybe in the 70's ? till what mid 80's? They toned him down a lot after that. Oh and he can't go back in time anymore either...heh...hehehehe...

wrathofachilles
Juggernaut beats Thing hands down. No question.

Hulk beats Thing hands down. No question. Why people still continue to argue this debate is beyond me. It has been written since the 60s that Thing is capable of going hand-to-hand with Hulk but eventually loses. He is close to Hulk level, but he is not ON Hulk level. That's just the way it is.

Wynndar
when was the last time he lost to Hulk?

wrathofachilles
I don't even know the last time they fought. I haven't read either of them in awhile. Though I read the recent Hulk issue with Iron-Man and Iron-Man actually knocked Hulk out. I doubt it...

emraldguardian
The only reason he beat Hulkis because Hulk wasnt even fighting back at the end of the comic Iron Man say you were holding back werent you? and Bruce says yes and then Iron man pretty much says dang i guess the Hulk still remains unbeatable.

emraldguardian
Hulk is out of Things league, I mean he is stronger and way more durable.

Tron
Dear Beyonder,
My previous post had either nothing to do with you or Nimrod, it was my agreement and opinion on what Swank said earlier, so why don't you READ THE POST? Thank you.wink

p.s. And Thing is not Nimrod, and can't even compare to Nimrod, just like Nimrod can't compare to Thing, so it was pretty silly to bring it up if you're arguing in Thing's favor, since he's not a futuristic android or anything close to it. Just though you should know that, if you didn't already.

Wynndar
repeat...when was the last time Hulk kicked Thing's ass...maybe some people are just making assumptions because they Hulk always wins? I dont think Hulk kicked his ass since before I was reading comics. Thing not in his class? Thing isnt as strong but he def makes it a fight. Deadpool is not in Hulk's class but he still fought Hulk. Deadpool's only encounter with Thing involved Deadpool running for his life.

wrathofachilles
Of course he makes it a fight, I didn't mean that he didn't. I mean that he's not on Hulk's level. You can be in someone's class but still not on their level. Again, I don't know the last time they fought, I just mean that when they did fight, Hulk won 9 times out of 10. Personally I've never seen an occurence of Thing beating Hulk, so if you have one of those links to the comic pages or something, feel free to let me see, but if that actually happened, it was basically a fluke. Thing has Hulk-like strength without the capability of increasing exponentially, so obviously he isn't capable of outfighting him. Only staying with him for awhile.

wrathofachilles
Well Hulk fought back, he was just not interested in wasting energy on Iron-Man. He smacked him around a couple of times before Iron-Man unleashed whatever blasts he has. I still don't buy that he's capable of knocking Hulk out; he's taken a nuclear blast before. Iron-Man doesn't have nuclear blasts.

Wynndar
when Thing decisively beat Hulk...FF# 320 and Hulk #350 (could have been FF#322 or 325) he was in his second mutation. In this mutation he knew no limit to his strength. He trashed the Hulk, when Hulk was beat and wouldnt get up anymore, Doom sent a robot that looke like the Hulk...Thing thought the Robot was the real Hulk and destroyed it too...after this (Thing was kinda tired) the real Hulk ambushed him again...but even though he had been fighting non stop Thing still beat the Hulk again. That was in 1990 i think.

emraldguardian
http://photobucket.com/albums/v39/bmovie_buff/?action=view&current=ff374-1.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/v39/bmovie_buff/?action=view&current=ff374-2.jpg

notice how things punch dont even phase the hulk

Havoc470
is that your album?

wrathofachilles
Ok, so when Thing is going through a mutation he's powered-up for a brief period of time. But that's not his normal level. His mutation ends and he reverts back to his old strength level or reaches a new strength level. Either way, Hulk doesn't need mutation to increase his strength. Since Thing's strength at that time had no limit without a catalyst like rage, obviously he would win. Normally though, he doesn't have that capability.

wrathofachilles
emerald, do you have any pics from the comics Wynndar is talking about?

Havoc470
was this always about hulk vs. thing, or was it a title-accident?

wrathofachilles
These threads never stay on topic, lol. They always morph into other match-ups. It's basically understood that Thing has no chance in hell against Juggernaut, so people just changed it.

Swanky-Tuna
It starts with one of the things I mentioned not liking "Thing can go a few rounds with Hulk so with Juggernaut" "Hey wait, Hulk murdered him" "No, he didn't!" and it begins.

Wynndar
what are you talking about WOA? thing going through mutation, strength returingin to lower lever?...it was not like that...I have to go to class but i will explain it later

wrathofachilles
You said he went through a mutation and his strength level had no limit. Obviously his strength returned to a lower level *meaning it had a limit* because Thing does not have that capability. Only Hulk has that capability.

Wynndar
yea because he is back to his original mutation, u realize Thing has gained, then been cured of his Thing mutation half a dozen times right?
and emerald guardian, why did u bother posting that worthless picture like it was proof that Thing's punches dont hurt Hulk?... That was one of the worst issues of FF ever, and that writer and artist constantly downplayed Thing during that period...he even lost to a clone of himself a few issues before that....They have fought about 20 times...Thing has sent him flying plenty...why dont u post any pictures from FF# 320?

http://www.milehighcomics.com/cgi-bin/backissue.cgi?action=fullsize&issue=30929984076%20320

EgoPrime
The Thing vs. Juggernaut is going to result the same way it would if ANYBODY besides the Hulk decided to go 1-1 with Juggernaut.

The Thing and Juggernaut like most the heavyweights in the Marvel Universe, have about the same Strength class. I believe that the Thing is a bit weaker that Juggy and the Hulk, but the difference is not enough to have an impact on the fight.

Juggernaut and Thing come out swinging. They both exchange heavy hits for about an hour and then Thing gets too tired to continue. The Thing has nothing but rockhard skin and super-strength. This is not going to do well against somebody like Juggernaut, who has rock-hard skin and super-strenght, plus physical invulnerability and infinite endurance.

The cards are just too stacked against Thing for him to win in a slugfest against Juggernaut.

In my opinion, the only person who has the ability to successfully take on the Juggernaut in a slugfest is the Hulk, and even so, that battle would most likely end in a draw.

By the way, currently, there is issue #1 and #2 of "The Hulk vs The Thing: Hard knocks" on shelves. Basically, the Thing claims to have beaten the Hulk before. If any of you want to Argue that the thing can tango with the Hulk and thusly, the THing can tango with the Juggernaut, you're wrong. The Thing can hold his own against the Juggernaut, but not for long. The Hulk gains strength too fast and The Thing can't keep up. The Thing has even admitted in one comic where He and the Hulk fought for a charity auction.

"This just reminded me..if I was ever in the same league as the Hulk, I'm not anymore."

Wynndar
do u read the other posts?...I have given the issue and explained the circumstances of Thing beating Hulk already....and under those circumstances he would have probably beat Jugs too...the issue is in that link i just posted up there

EgoPrime
Those were special circumstances though. I'm going off of normal THing vs. Normal Hulk. Neither of them having extra powers than what we've always been familiar with.

And I was saying how right now on the shelves is HardKnocks 1 and 2, Thing vs. Hulk where Thing is explaining how he beat the Hulk.

Hulk seems to have no memory of that fight though. Thing whipped out a picture to prove it.

Wynndar
he is either refering to when the FF captured the Hulk and Thing ended up busting him free, or FF 320 and Hulk 350

juggernaut74
wasnt that the weaker and tamer Hulk he fought in FF #320

wrathofachilles
Thing wouldn't even last an hour. He got destroyed in 3 punches. In no way is Thing capable of taking down Juggernaut. And Wynndar, that is the Grey Hulk in that issue. Grey Hulk is significantly weaker than regular Hulk. His level of strength is more or less equal to Thing, while regular *green* Hulk is about twice as strong. In no way is Thing taking down Green Hulk.

emraldguardian
LOL first off in that comic that is Thing when he is in one of his strongest modes, second Grey hulk sucks his stregth is cut to like 75 tons and he doesnt gain as fast so of course he would lose. Now lets pit classic thing up against classic savage Hulk, Thing would get his ass handed to him like he always gets it handed to him by the Hulk.

Wynndar
ass handed to him, here we go again with the extreme exagerations...I can think of only one issue that Thing was actually trashed by Hulk

who?-kid
The mutated Thing was extremely strong, and he managed to defeat the gray Hulk (who was underestimating Thing), but it was a good fight.

But let's not forget that in the end, the weakest Hulk (gray one) beat the strongest Thing, by using his strength AND his brains. Gray Hulk knocked him unconscious, so we have a winner ! I know Thing was tired, but not THAT tired, and Hulk had taken a beating too, so that sort of equals things out.

Any Hulk wins from Thing. Hulk is much more durable, certainly stronger and even gets stronger after a while. This is no rocket science, Hulk wins.

Oh yeah, and Juggernaut wins also.

wrathofachilles
Well by 'ass handed to him' and 'trashed' we *or I at least* simply mean beaten. Thing losing is a pretty major and rare occurence, thus the colorful phrase of him getting his ass handed to him seems appropriate. He may not get 'trashed' all the time, but he loses consistently when fighting Hulk. He even admits he's not on Hulk's level. Nobody is.

wolverine8888
thing give juggy a fight but in the end every time juggy would win

Tron
I don't know, Thanos might have somethign to say to that, but it's probably better that we don't go there.wink

Wynndar
no...i dont think Thanos would have anything to say

EgoPrime
Nobody is on Hulk's level?

I disagree.

We're not talking about Hulk, but while Juggernaut is in the subject, Juggernaut is certainly on Hulk's level.

Juggernaut vs. Thing though, Thing loses. Thing can dish out punches to Juggernaut all day long, its not going to hurt him physically, and sooner or later, Thing will take one too many hits to the face and go down.

Wynndar
I dont know why this thread has lasted so long...by definition, regular Thing can't hurt Jugs...however, Thing would look good losing cuz he is such a better fighter than Jugs...and Thing would probably last longer than anyone Jugs has ever fought...except the Hulk considering he beat him a couople times.

lightaxe
Juggernaut already whooped things rocky behind in secret wars with like 4 hits.

wrathofachilles
and Thor.

wrathofachilles
Yeah Juggernaut's on Hulk's level, but I mean nobody is on his level in terms of strength limits. Juggernaut is as strong as calm Hulk, but again, Hulk's strength is limitless, thus at some point, nobody is on his level in terms of strength.

Even Thanos wink

Now POWER levels are completely different. But that's another topic.

Tron
Thanos said that? That's pretty surprising to me. Well, at least that reminds us that he's smart, lol.

JuggernautFan
it was 3 hits, and its bad writing obviously............. cause it was juggernaut that executed it smile

TheJuggernaut
Juggernaut would break him down glue him back together then do it again

Irish Wolverine
I can only see the first 3 pages of that...

Wynndar
Im at school, a couple thousand miles from my collection so i cant scan them myself to show u.

Havoc470
wtf, a couple of thousand miles, do you take a helicopter to school?

i think if the recent versions of these characters fought i would go with grimm all the way

Wynndar
no my collection is at home....its too big to just ship it to school with me...it would cost a lot....comics r expensive as it is

talon00x
In secret wars it wasn't bad writing if you think about it hulk vs thing thing hangs with hulk up till hulk gets really mad then the fight changes to hulk dominating. Hulk when he first changes is like at a class 85 i think when he fights juggernaut he has to climb drastically to reach juggernauts strength. At half of juggernauts power he lifted well over a 100 tons. Yes i think this fight wouldn't last long but it shouldn't be a 3 hit k.o. Plus thing has gotten alittle stronger since their last fight. I wont matter but he might hang in there alittle longer

Wynndar
at half jug's strength? he was like jugs to the 21st power when he liftyed that mountain

JuggernautFan
he didnt lift the whole mountain...

Wynndar
regardless, Jugs took ten years to get out from under part of a much smaller mountain, Hulk shattered a planet sized asteroid...there is no comparison.

JuggernautFan
hmmm, seems there is... why cant hulk ever over power juggernaut then??? obviously marvel thinks they are direct rivals...

how was your thanksgiving by the way?? did you enjoy all the food?? i did smile

Mainstream
I The Thing is pretty strong and all, but against Juggy he'd end up a pile of orange rocks in less than 5 minutes!

Mainstream
The Thing is tough and all, but Juggy would have him down in 5 minutes if not less!

Linkalicious
I think it's pretty obvious that Juggernaut wins this fights, but I think that Thing would put up a much greater fighter than he did in Secret Wars II.

radioboy121
I think I specified who I thought would win in an earlier post, but... Juggernaut wins this with little problem.

Wynndar
yea we have a different appreciation for thanksgiving than most people... I enjoyed it very much wink

Mainstream
I'm thinking the Fantastic four would become the Fantastic 3 after this fight.

theflyxx
Juggernaut takes this one quite easily.

Tough Guy
wynndar could u pease give me some more details n this suped up thing with limitless strength?? sounds like an orange version of the hulk lol.
juggie wins, though thing should look good as is a superb brawler.

Tough Guy
oh and hulk beats thing and juggie and father christmas

snoopdogg
There is no evidence that Spikey Thing had limitless strenth. Even in that form I dont think he could beat Hulk or even the Juggernaut. He would give a better match than the 3 hit tko then before. I would say maybe 6 hits and thing would go down.

K3VIL
I think that spiked Thing can give Savage Hulk a run for his money and defeat him.

talon00x
A run for his money yes but spike thing is not invincible so once hulk reaches his strength the fight will get good dev

ayjay
spikey thing?....anyone got a pic of spiky thing? never seen him

talon00x
http://www.geocities.com/hulksmashes/fantasticfour320.html

thats 2 pics and the story behind it

ayjay
ah k....so hulk got smashed...but that was when he was grey and weak and crap...and it still said that he was able to hold his own for a while....even if thing was spikey....he wouldnt stand a chance against da big green hulk we know and love....and jugz..as i see it...is on da same level as big greeny....i rekon jugz could have taken that grey hulk down easy.....nope...i still give this one to jugz

talon00x
Juggernaut would break him to pieces and use his for his new driveway.

Tough Guy
what were the statistics behind this spikey thing, strength level, etc, do we know??? we need to know this to determine whether or not hed be a match for hulk, or juggie,

Mainstream
Be a hell of a fight, but Juggs wins.

talon00x
None of that wouldnt matter i highly dout he is as strong as juggernaut, he doesnt have a healing factor and he is big and bulky juggernaut wont miss him.

An angry savage hulk would also beat him to dust.

juggernaut74
Spikey Thing is tough as they come but Juggernaut is on a different level. Granted he did take out the grey Hulk in a tight battle. But Juggy could do that rather easily. Juggernaut will turn Thing into a pile of sand.

Tough Guy
do we know spikey thing wasnt more durable, after all he was made much stronger????? i just want some sort of statistical info

theflyxx
Are stats all that you go by?

snoopdogg
Im sure he was more durable but not enough to stop the unstoppable. Thing in that form was class 100 and had enhanced durabilty as well. He only appeared in the early 90s if i remember right. I read FF comics at the time and thought he look kinda dumb and was glad he went back to normal. Thing should be left exactly the way he is cause he is Marvels first powerhouse.

Tough Guy
stats are consistant my friend

Tron
Not really.wink

Stats are basic info and decent at times, but they won't tell you everything you need to know about a character, only comics can do that.

snoopdogg
Actuallly I think the stats are the most informative in a debate cause in comics they are very inconsistent. Sometimes you have a guy who does stuff he shouldnt do and the next time he cant do it. Stats are what the writers are supposed to follow and alot of times do not.

supessucks
Juggernaut is stronger than Thing, and more durable, but Thing is a better fighter.

talon00x
being that much stronger and that much more durable will more than make up for his lack in fighting ability

juggernaut74
Thing is tough but come on now he cannot match Juggernaut in physical power. But dont count Thing out in any of his brawls cause that is his game.

Wynndar
Spiked up Thing never met his match in strength...He mentioned he believed he could beat savage hulk just three issues after his second mutation. No one knows how strong he is except that he did pick up and throw Kang's space ship without a problem and threw a bomb into space out of Earth's orbit. Classic Jug has been put on his ass by teenage colossus, there is reason to believe this fight could go either way.

ayjay
does thing have a healing factor?

KillAll
teenage colossus has also been knocked out plenty by said same juggernaut. you talk like colossus won those battles wink

juggernauts strength limits have never been shown, yet somehow you look down on him, and up on thing wink sounds odd...

Fieldy69
how the **** can thing possibly win this?

Napalm
Da thing is so out classed here it hurts

Mainstream
Juggy with out a doubt.

juggernaut74
They need a rematch.

BenjaminJGrimm
yes Juggernaut come out and play!

BJG

IRTMU-Dragon
Play?

Juggernaut has class 100 strength, enough invulnrebility to "play" with the hulk even at a super enraged point, and hasnt been stopped in forward momentum by anyone under his strength level, in which case Thing is...

This is silly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.