Why is Anakin so arrogant?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nick1989
Why is it that the Anakin is so arrogant? I believe that this is also the reason why Anakin he gets defeated by Obi Wan. But why is he? I know people are going to say its becuase of hes powers. Is their anyother reasons?

mephistodesigns
Not really...no.

Nick1989
why would he be ?He is surronded by people who have the same ability and powers as he does? Why would he be arrogant

Nick1989
Sorry... I`ll correct my self. There is other reasons. i just said one. Theres gotta be more

Darth_Nefarus
He's arrogant because he knows he's naturaly better at using the force than everyone. I'm willing to bet many of the training excercises Obi-Wan had him do, he did both faster than Obi-Wan would have, or expected. Besides, if he finds out that he is a direct child of the force, I think his ego would skyrocket.

darktim1
I think it's because he always thinks he is right and everyone else is wrong. And because he knows that he is more powerful than the rest.

ctsketch
Why does Nick make the most useless topics?

Jedi Priestess
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

hysterical hysterical

ESP07
Just because the topic is of no particular interest to you does not necessarily make it useless.

GCG
Anakin is like a sponge ; he absorbs everything and anything with ease. Obi-1 schools Anakin as per the modus operandi of the Jedi Master to which Anakin wants him to put into 1st gear but Ben wants it to real slow teaching.

Anakin knows that his potential exceeds by far that of other padwans but he must be taught slowly and steadily as to not differentiate him nor discriminate the other Jedi.

Besides i would suppose that as Anakin tells his tale of his origin to the Jedi Academy (other padwans in training) they would start to pass comments on his unknown past , and make fun of Qui-gon's 'perhaps he is the chosen one' theory

Jedi Priestess
No but it does make it redundant as hell

ESP07
If you dont like the topic dont go in. I know this guy has opened redundant threads before but this one could spark some kind of discussion.

Jedi Priestess
Can you explain to me then WHY is ok for most of us to use that search button and other people can blow right on past it and open this stuff?

ESP07
Has this topic been posted before?

GCG
because thats the way the cookie crumbles......

some people like to lead and others like to follow and attach themselves. items already posted are forgotten or no adequatly searched for so there is a new thread opened here....

if i am at work and some new guy asks me something i just give 'em a straight answer..........im not expecting him to go through the memos and find out himself .

now Nick over here knows that there is a search option; all he needs is some time to get used to it . Right ?

Rhino17
NICK1989

change your title to:

Why is Jedi Priestess such an arrogant wannabe?

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Could we cut the snide side chatter out please?

The answer is, aside from the obvious (i.e. he is very powerful), Anakin also wants to be a do-gooder, to put the Galaxy to rights, and so he sees fault everywhere and feels he has the power to change it. He believes others are holding him back from that.

There.

Nick1989
Rhino17 I think thats a great topic
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Jedi Priestess
............never wise to ignore something Ush says.........

Ushgarak
Nick, what the heck did I just say? Cut it the hell out, and please do no not ignore a mod.

Master Kadub
Ush.... laughing out loud they are not listening....

Anyway.....Anakin is so arrogant because he has heard how he is the choosen one and possesses more raw talent than even Yoda.....
He also picks up things faster than other Jedi that are older than he, but the problem is that he doesnt understand patiences, and his mother has been slain and he is in love.....

He has not control over the force or his emotions...... reading

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.