Thanos vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Krissy Von Doom
Okay. I think it can be said, without debate, that Thanos can take down Doomsday at least once. But would Doomsday eventually beat Thanos or would Thanos be able to figure out a way to permanently kill Doomsday?

MERCILOUS
Well if anyone could, it would be Thanos.

wrathofachilles
Is it even possible to permanently kill Doomsday?

Linkalicious
I'm going to say no.

Although I personally feel that if anyone stands a good chance against Doomsday, it would be Thanos. The fact of the matter is that Darkseid would be a good match up for Thanos, and Darkseid got his own ass handed to him by Doomsday. Nearly to the point of being killed.

Doomsday wins. But that's head to head. If Thanos gets some prep time, he'd most definitly be able to find a scheme for defeating Doomsday.

wrathofachilles
Darkseid was nearly killed? I just thought he was hit from behind or something.

Linkalicious
nah he got owned big time. On Apokalypse no less. Doomsday and the Cyborg Superman pretty much took over the whole planet, but Superman came and saved Darkseid.

Then Darkseid used the OmegaBeams to take down the Cyborg, and Superman got all suped up in some new outfit that was enhanced by some MotherBrain computer.

Doomsday gave Superman's forearm a compound fracture just by grabbing it. But the computer came to his rescue.

Superman was beaten on all levels until they threw Doomsday to the end of time. Weak tactic really.

wrathofachilles
This was after Superman killed Doomsday after their second fight? How did he do that anyway, I didn't read it.

Linkalicious
1st time they fight Superman Dies.

2nd time. Doesn't Cyborg Superman beat Doomsday and imprison him on an asteroid?

Then this would be their 3rd time. I'm fuzzy on Superman/Doomsday, i just know Superman is AFRAID of him. They liken it to Supes being a 7 year old boy who's afraid fo the boogieman.

Doomsday kicks the crap out of Superman physically, then one of those guys who's in charge of Time Travel breaks his promise to not interfere with the events in time...until finally something happens to make him help Superman.

Then he opens a portal and sends Doomsday to the end of time where he's trapped there.

wrathofachilles
I thought Superman *regular one* killed Doomsday in their second fight, for some reason the tactic of shoving a bone through his skull or something is sticking out of my mind....wow, that pun actually worked. Keep in mind I didn't read it, I just thought I heard about it.

Linkalicious
i haven't read when Superman Kills Doomsday, but i'm quite sure that he has done so.

I would love someone with atleast some Supe knowledge to come in here with some comic numbers to reference.

wrathofachilles
Yeah, but it wouldn't matter. I'm not buying them, lol. Wish they had a site where you could read them *with pictures.* But I imagine that would decrease comic values.

MERCILOUS
Supes did kill Doomsday, right before he himself died in the Death of Superman comic book.

Arachnoidfreak
Superman kills Doomsday the second time in a TPB called...oh shit, I don't remember. I ****ing saw it on the shelves last week! Superman vs Doomsday, or Superman/Doomsday: Dead Again! or some shit like that.

JuggernautFan
he was kind of hit from behind. he used a form of his omega beams on doomsday and thought he had defeated him. as he walked away doomsday sprang from the rubble and beat him senseless....

JuggernautFan
find out -for sure- what the issue/issues are called. i'd like to pick them up.

Wynndar
I think there are some stark contrasts in Thanos and Darkseid concerning their powers and their strategy in battle. They are both way up there in intelligence, but I think that Thanos' intelligence has been described a little further in detail. I find it odd that Darkseid underestimated an opponent the way he did against Doomsday. I doubt Thanos would simply underestimate an opponent's shear strength, durability, endurance, and over all power. Darkseid seemed a little too pompous as usual...hubris is generally the downfall of almost every DC villain. Darkseid doesnt often fight opponents more powerful than himslef. Thanos has fought Odin and Tyrant, those fights only served to boost my opinion of him. However, the Doomsday loss leaves me dissapointed in Darkseid. I dont think Thanos would underestimate Doomsday...I dont think he would have to engage him in a direct fight the way Supes and Darkseid have. Even if he did, Thanos stood up to Odin and Tyrant...his fight with Tyrant demonstrates that he is simply one of the most resilient characters in Marvel...Doomsday cannot replicate the strength or destruction of Tyrant

Arsenal
Doomsday Has knocked out Darkseid before and Darkseid and Thanos seemed to be on equal ground in Dc vs. Marvel so I'll go with Doomsday.

Wynndar
my point was that I think Thanos is superior to Darkseid in power...and obviously the better strategist...giving him the edge against Doomsday. I dont think that marvel vs dc really demonstrated anything. The Thanos/Darkseid battle did not reveal anything and it didnt explore either characters powers or strategy (the same goes for almost all the fights in the cross over). Furthermore it was fan based and not credible at all

MERCILOUS
You're right, Even though the two share many simularities, Thanos is the noticeably the more powerful of the two. I'm not saying he'd win a fight, Darkseid is never to be counted out as is the nature of his character and his abilities. Either way when it comes to personal power the Titan outclasses Darkseid.

However, I think you are also underestimating Doomsday. And whild Darkseid may be pompus, it is called the Omega Beam for a reason.

mikalv1224
I think thanos has an awesome chance of slaughtering doomsday for a while

Hegemon875
Even if thanos is more powerful Doomsday would just keep coming back..........but then again imperiex did vaporize him.

Cosmic Cube
If Superman can stop Doomsday, imagine what Thanos could do. Mind you, Thanos is immortal, he's an Eternal, he's got matter and energy manipulation powers, He's strong, he can travel at warp speed, teleport fantastic distances intantaneously, he's damn near immune to any sort of damage, and he worships Death.

Thanos would take great pleasure in killing Doomsday over, and over again

Superherovandal
how do you figure he would even hurt Doomsday. Since he was killed by Imperiex he would kinda be immune to all cosmic attacks. Then he can't use energy attacks because he fought GLs and adapted to those attacks too. And there is no way in hell that Thanos will physically beat Doomsday.

kgkg
Thanos will physically beat Doomsday.

are you kidding me

Thanos ***** Slap surfer , hulk you name he will have no problem with DD

Cosmic Cube
Why not? Imperiex is not Thanos.

Actually, Doomsday becomes more durable each time he is defeated. He can adapt. He does not nessecarily become immune. Thanos has a vast array of powers including:

"Near-godlike strength, endurance, reflexes and agility, Resistance to virtually all forms of injury, Psionic blasts, Cosmic/Plasma-energy projection."

Thanos will kill Doomsday every way possible.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Superherovandal
how do you figure he would even hurt Doomsday. Since he was killed by Imperiex he would kinda be immune to all cosmic attacks. Then he can't use energy attacks because he fought GLs and adapted to those attacks too. And there is no way in hell that Thanos will physically beat Doomsday.

So your saying he'll be immune to the cosmic blast of Galactus, Arishem, Exitar, Chronos, Death, Eternity, or Infinity?

Maybe the lessers like Dormammu, cube beings, Odin perhaps?

Thanos PHYSICALLY pimpslapped both Hulk and Drax. He's done it to Thor, Thing, Surfer, and Hercules as well.

kgkg
what beyonder says

people were don't understant what power is .

Remember even imortals can get killed.

Like if someone has HOTU it doesn't matter if you invincle , imortal.
(i know he doesn't have HOTU iam making a point)

Thanos will beat the shit out him everytime he battles DD.

He gets immune??? lol doesn't matter he doesn't need to kill to win.

lets look at it this way DD can't do shit to THanos he took full blast from much powerful oppentents

Cosmic_Beings
Thanos curbstomps

quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

playa1258
Maybe the first time.

Magog
Originally posted by Cosmic_Beings
Thanos curbstomps

Negabomb!!!

Rao Kal El
Hp doomsday, unless thanos bfr hp dd

h1a8
HP DD would wreck Thanos so fast it aint funny.

Xplosive
Thanos, easily.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Xplosive
Thanos, easily. haha at your child like butt hurt giving the. Thanos the win easily in every thread.

Could of described your sock account better though.

Xplosive
smile

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Xplosive
smile so you admit you're sad, are you 10 yrs old?

Xplosive
yes baby

Insane Titan
So you've finally cracked after losing a argument in every thread, are you that weak?

Xplosive
yes

Xplosive
And really Insane Titan, you truly are just too stupid and plain dumb to get what is going one... with quanchi, he at least has the vibe... I was rolling on the floor because of him... first time I was laughing because of someone on the forum.

Insane Titan
What's going one! Idiot stop been butthurt.

Raisen
wth is up with this personal beef.
I want to know where it started so I can delight in the drama

Stoic
Originally posted by Krissy Von Doom
Okay. I think it can be said, without debate, that Thanos can take down Doomsday at least once. But would Doomsday eventually beat Thanos or would Thanos be able to figure out a way to permanently kill Doomsday?

Wouldn't Thanos be able to just transmute him into a salt statue? Just wondering.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Raisen
wth is up with this personal beef.
I want to know where it started so I can delight in the drama it started with Explosive saying and certain character wins in another thread me disagreeing and him not backing anything up then trolling every Thanos thread cos he's upset lol

Estacado
Bada is on murder spree permabaning them trolls...haermm

Badabing
badawe

Raisen
Originally posted by Insane Titan
it started with Explosive saying and certain character wins in another thread me disagreeing and him not backing anything up then trolling every Thanos thread cos he's upset lol

oh. seems pointless to argue like that tho.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Badabing
badawe the power is going to your head, remember your dunder head training!!

Badabing
the power is going to your head, remember your dunder head training!! It's time to go back to my roots then. mmm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

zB4yi0lLcpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/adurteambusterloopho4.gif

Estacado
You more Originally posted by Badabing
badawe
You are more evil than Skeletor.biscuits

Insane Titan
Good, good!!

Rao Kal El
So xplosive, real pizza boy and cosmic were the same?

Raisen
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
So xplosive, real pizza boy and cosmic were the same?

the father, son, and the holy spirit.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Raisen
the father, son, and the holy spirit.

laughing out loud 3 people yet the same.

I wonder why people create sock accounts?

I should ask Bada/quan or Pr/carver mmm

Badabing

I should ask Bada/quan or Pr/carver mmm Keep it up and you'll be the next victim of a "pee gate" style post edit! sneer

Insane Titan

I should ask Bada/quan or Pr/carver mmm thats not fair on Bada, his h1 account is better.

Prof. T.C McAbe
thats not fair on Bada, his h1 account is better.

Cool sig, is it from GOTG?

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Badabing
Keep it up and you'll be the next victim of a "pee gate" style post edit! sneer

laughing I thought it was water gate literally, it was hilarious.

Rao Kal El
thats not fair on Bada, his h1 account is better.

So is it also a holy trinity?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Cool sig, is it from GOTG? cheers, yeah estacado made it for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.