quasar vs magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightaxe
ok i was reading something about quasar and i heard he can control things in the electromagnetic spectrum so im just wondering who would win between him and magneto, im too young so i missed out on the quasar and photon avengers stuff. Im not sure how strong quasar is.

spyrokinesi35
wow quasar looks like a short, spakly black collosus

radioboy121
I classify the quantum bands that Quaser uses somewhat similar to the rings the Green Lantern uses. I cannot remember if they can run out of power though, but regardless, I doubt he could take Magneto.

If something did happen to Quaser, I think Epoch might do something about it.

crazyspinz
they are acualy like the nega bands kinda, and there are too quasars, either that or he changed his look
http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/quasar.htm

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/q/quasari.htm

Krissy Von Doom
Actually, the Nega Bands were made by the Kree, from what I know. Eon was supposed to give the Quantum Bands to Captain Marvel when he was appointed Protector of the Universe but since there's only one set of Q-bands (being worn by Marvel Boy at the time), and they can only be removed by killing the wielder, Captain Marvel had to make do with the Nega Bands.

There are a couple of characters in the MU named Quasar, the other one is a member of the Imperial Guard.

crazyspinz
1000 Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance eek! beer

ok

occultdestroyer
Nice match.

Quasar FTW

skyfather
Quasar 8/10

carnage52
quasar

Scuzz2.0
quasar would prob win! but magneto would give him a run for his money!

starlock
Quasar for the win

Enyalus
Wendall wins. Phyla loses.

Naija boy
Quasar wins

Priest
Q-Man.

guy222
elvis

Nihilist
both fighting to the best of their abilities quasar takes it 6-7/10

batdude123
Quasar

Bentley
Both fight to the best of their abilities Quasar stomps Magneto 10/10.

basilisk
Quasar would take a big majority.

That is classic Quasar at his most experienced levels, not Phylla or current Wendell-in-a-bottle.

Enyalus
Current Wendall-in-a-bottle vaporized an assload of Superskrulls at once. stick out tongue He's pretty damn good so far.

Bentley
Phyla for the stomp biscuits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.