Mace Windu death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElvesRule24/7
Now this has been going on on 4ever, but i had to get in on it. Now wouldn't it make perfect sense if Anakin killed Mr.Jackson.... I mean Mace. Cause in TPM, Mace says " No he will not be trained". Anakin gave him a really pissed off look. O i'm not good enough to be a jedi look? That would be soooo cool to see Anakin kill Windu, and prove that he is the greatest Jedi. Anyone else?

PVS
spam? eek!

Sith Master X
Yeah, Anakin is the one that kills Mace...I believe.

ESP07
This seems eerily familiar.............

ElvesRule24/7
coo coo, i think Lucas will do it that way

captainmidnight
yeah........pooh bear!!!!!

Jedi Priestess
thats because if you type in "maces death" in the search bar you get

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9598&highlight=Maces+death

ESP07
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks, I thought I was having DejaVu

Jedi Priestess
laughing trust me we ALL did all day long

El Toro
Happy Dance
http://img94.exs.cx/img94/8035/0517.gif

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sith Master X
^ LOL!!! laughing

Jayd265
if you ppl have a problem with something some posted, just dont post anything on this thread. you waste your time when u are like o this is spam or like o this was discussed earlier.

ESP07
^^^

I used to get annoyed at people complaining too, but after a while of scrolling through re-hashed threads you start to lose your mind.

Morgoths_Wrath
MACE WINDU LIVES!!! Actually, no, he doesnt. But anyway, yeah its annoying to search & scroll for past topics but it's just as annoying to have 20 threads on the same topic

ESP07
Exactly what I was trying to say.

jedijunky1138
You don't have to scroll through the threads PEEPs! Use the search button!

darthcraka
heh id like to see windu get his saber chopped and beg anikan to re think it then *slash* of gose the head

Darth_Duffy
i really dont think mace is the type of character to beg anybody for anything

darthcraka
err not beg but u know try to convince him that he is in the wrong

mephistodesigns
Similar to Luke's "Father please!!!" just for recurring themes, I like that. Just fit it to mace and its good to go. A simple "No Anakin, No!" or something like that would suffice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.