Lobo Against Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solidarsenal
http://img93.exs.cx/img93/3418/woah.gif
http://img92.exs.cx/img92/7971/lobo_punch.gifhttp://img33.exs.cx/img33/2793/ghostwitchain.gif

Lain Wave
edit

Arachnoidfreak
Considering Lobo murders innocent people everyday, this battle will hurt him ALOT. He still won't die, but ****, Ghost Rider has got him by the balls.

ScarletSpider
I forgot about his penance stare, yeah Lobo's going to be hurting for awhile.

crazyspinz
agreed

spyrokinesi35
wow, finally a good match I wish i could put my part in, but I don't really know much about ghost rider, so I'm stepping out of this battle (untill friday. by then I'll know all there is to know about GR)

Cosmo Kramer
Ghost Rider would beat Lobo easily, he took Beast and Wolverine! Besides Lobo couldnt even take Wolverine in the Marvel/DC crossover.

Mane
that was crap. Lobo has held his own against Superman.

Solidarsenal
Yeah I agree. They fell behind a table then only wolverine came out.

crazyspinz
that cross over was the worst thing ever written, including my grade 9 english progect. lobo would own all of the xmen at once (exept for X and jean)

Beyonder
And Blink.

MERCILOUS
Lobo is incapable of guilt as shown as shown in Lobo vs. The mask part 2. So i'm not really sure what effect the penance stare would have on him. Besides, even if it incapacitated him for month, so what? Lobo'd just get up and go at it again. Lobo's the way better fighter and he's way way stronger. Other than this there's nothing the two can really do to hurt eachother. They'd both just keep getting up no matter what they did to eachother, i can't really see the point to this fight.

supremthor
did ya even no that lobo was banned from both haven and hell so he cant die no matter what.

baddspellahl4
dude, everyone knows that. plus he can die it's just that within 2 weeks he'll be sent back

crazyspinz
lobo pwns all

Havoc470
i dont consider this a good battle, i mean even with the penance stare lobo will always just come back, when oh when will these lobo battles end lol

as for the marvel vs. dc cross-over, i thought it was just some fun, i didnt really care who won or anything it was just fun to read and know who got the most votes lol

Gilgamesh
It was a popularity contest, you had to call to vote for your favorite characters. Who the hell would vote for Lobo? Thats why Wolvie Won.

Just like when the second Robin was killed, you also had to vote. Most people didn't like him, voted death...there you go.

I don't like how DC do things.

Arsenal
Whose motorcycle looks cooler?

MERCILOUS
No competition there, Lobo has had several different bikes and all but one of them has been way cooler than Ghost Riders! Ghost rider's bike looks like something that was cool in the eighties and that the writers regret. That why the last Ghost Rider i saw had a Harley, but apparently Marvel wouldn't pay or didn't ask for the rights to use Harley's name. It said something like David Harlson. Even if was a real Harley Lobo's bike is way cooler.

Havoc470
whoa, i dont know i mean ghost rider has the flame wheels, lobo's look like something from star wars but a little modified.....bleh

thats what i mean, it was a popularity contest...so what, it was just fun to see, although it is annoying for people to bring it up for a character on a battle topic but still, since when did it have to be so serious

MERCILOUS
Star Wars? I don't know what you're talking about there. Flaming wheels or not it doesn't compare. Ghost Rider would cry with envy (if he had eyes) after seeing Lobo's killer ride.

And those polls were rediculous, the same people that voted there would have had Wolvie beat Galactus (or whatever his DC equivalent might be.)

Cosmo Kramer
Still, Wolverine beat Lobo...Ghost Rider took Wolverine + Beast, that means that he's obviosly the better character, nuff said. even if it was crap! LOL

MERCILOUS
That's some screwy logic there. Here let me re-write it for you.

Aright you are MERCILOUS. Wolverine beating Lobo was poppycock...Ghost Rider is the bees knees, but he's no match for Lobo, 'nuff said. Crossovers are written by zoophytes! LOL!

Alright Cosmo! You're on your way! Good show!

Abaddon
Dude...listen to yourself, your quoting DC vs. Marvel. All you need to do is read them and they lose credibility. Examples:
Aquaman beat Namor (will never happen)
Spider Man beat Super Boy (if it was Peter Parker maybe, but it was the tool Ben Riley)
Wolverine beat Lobo....
Dude. I'm a big Wolvie fan but he is not in the same league as Lobo. As much as I hate to admit, Lobo would wipe the floor with Wolvie.
For furure references, please don't mention this crappy popularity contest again. Every intelligent comic reader will tell you its as inaccurate as you can get.

baddspellahl4
Hey genius this is LOBO VS. GHOST RIDER. NOT vs. wolverine

FrothByte
lobo is a lot more powerful than ghostrider. but lobo can't really do much to ghosty to put him down... except kick his ass all around the world. but that penance stare of gr would really fry up lobo...

MERCILOUS
Penance stare, smenance schtare.

"Feel the pain which you have caused... Wait, what is this? complete innocence within a creature so vile? I have punished an innocent AHHHHHH!" -as GR falls to the floor and feels all the pain of a thousand genocides and acts beyond atrocities which he just made Lobo feel.

Don't beleive me? Same thing happened when he did it to Typhoide Mary in a Marvel Comics Presents.

Plus, Lobo has proven unable to feel guilt as shown in Lobo vs The Mask #2. So i'm not even sure it would work in the first place.

psykoduck
Lobo fans really are dorks... "oh, he's so evil and kewl!!"
yeah, maybe to eigth graders who listen to death metal and steal
their moms cigs. Lobo has gotten his ass kicked plenty of times. He's
overpowered because the writers are compensating for a lack of
creative talent.
The writers also make him tough to make up for his being so lame.
I'll admit he is stronger than Ghost Rider (though his "bike" is just a
dumb looking hunk of junk), but GR is not a Mortal creature. Lobo can't
go to heaven or hell and can regenerate, but he could still be destroyed.
As for the Penance Stare, I don't think you understand. It doesn't just
make you feel guilty, it makes you feel the pain that you have caused to
others. And Lobo being the proactive paradigm he is, has caused a lot.
Especially to anyone who read one of his comics.
As long as there are lonely pimple heads who wear black everyday to
middle school and think murder is, ya know, cool and stuff, then I
guess Lobo will have an audience. In real life, Lobo would hate his
fans most of all.

MERCILOUS
I'm glad you had time to write this response from the confines of your mother's basement, where no doubt you've resided for some 20 years now. It's a perfect example of what too much time and lonliness brought on by an excess of cheatos and Brittney Spears albums will do to a person. Go back to reading your Casper comic and think of a proper rebutle.

"He's a ghost and he's friendly, that's so kewl!"-psykoduck

Arsenal
laughing

psykoduck
Thats pretty much my oppinion of Lobo fans. It doesn't describe
me, at all, but its a nice zing for most of the people who read
Lobo comics. Thanks for saving me the effort!

Paola
don't fight in here and get back on topic

MERCILOUS
What's wrong psykoduck? You didn't have a week to think of something clever this time so that's all I get? Poor, poor endomorphic coxcomb.

Still, like you refused to argue, Lobo is insane, and Ghost Rider has found it most un-wise to punish the insane. I wonder if Dan Ketch might die If Ghost Rider tried such a thing.

Arsenal
Why do I think if Ghost Rider made Lobo see all the bad deeds he's commited that he'd get 3-D glasses and buy some popcorn and get off on it "Oh that's when I busted up that bastich for saying good morning" Ghost Rider tiptoes to his motorcycle and drives away.

psykoduck
Most of the villains Ghost Rider gives the Penance Stare to enjoy
hurting people. They dont enjoy the stare, because they actually
feel the pain and suffering as if it was inflicted upon them. Lobo
would feel the pain of every death he's caused. He wouldn't be eating
popcorn, he'd be crying and pissing his pants.
Mercilous is a forum dork, i've experienced them before, and I know
enough not to argue but to just walk away peacefully.
The issue with the Penance Stare not working on Typhoid Mary
probably stems from the fact that she had multiple personalities.
Mary truly was an inocent. Would the PS change Lobo's attitude at all?
Not likely.
I dont have time to check back if people are making fun of me, so
this is my last post. May the best freak win.

MERCILOUS
DC hold that within insanty there exist innocence, as was demonstrated by Martian Manhunter on a tour of Joker's brain. To my knowledge all of Ghost Rider's villians derive there "evil' nature from characteristic weaknesses, not insanty.

Lobo would likely be eating popcorn, I didn't invent the character, I just read him.

I ate psykoduck's mom.

wolverine8888
first off ghost rider vs wolverine if they fight they barly fight at all and wolverine always is equal or winning the fights so I dont know how thsi fight will be cuz I don't know lobo

YourBiggestFan
Lol.. man, do you read the Lobo comics at all?, this guy enjoys pain, he has killed himself to get 2 million bucks. This dude is totally crazy, he is the main man after all!.

Cosmo Kramer
Ghost Rider

Cosmic Cube
Lobo has done som pretty bad sh*t, I think Demon Stare alone would beat him. For the record, Harley's suck, they're for rednecks.

Cosmo Kramer
YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU SUCK!- bILLY mAddISON

Cosmic Cube
lol

Napalm
Lobo would be in deep crap because of GR pence stare

Tassadar
Penance stare could incapacitate Lobo, but then GR couldnt do any damage, so I guess its a draw

dawsey28
What about without the Penance stare?

Prep-Man
Lobo.

iceman24567
Depends really both are usually immortal. Endless stalemate imo

the ninjak
Lobo forced to feel the pain of all his victims would make him scream.

CosmicComet
I'm not sure Penance Stare would affect Lobo, as deranged as he is.

iceman24567
Originally posted by CosmicComet
I'm not sure Penance Stare would affect Lobo, as deranged as he is. Yea hes crazy and he has died before dont know if it will do much I think hellfire would be more affectivee

the ninjak
Originally posted by CosmicComet
I'm not sure Penance Stare would affect Lobo, as deranged as he is.

The PS sent Deadpool into a long history of his childhood.
Lobo is no madder.
A Lobo in shock would give GR plenty of time to wrap him in Hellfire chains and burn his soul to a crisp.

At least for a forum win anyways.

Prep-Man
Lobo has resisted similar attacks before. It won't do jack to him.

the ninjak
Cool. Have any examples on par with a universes Vengeance personified?

Mindset
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Lobo has resisted similar attacks before. It won't do jack to him. They weren't god's spirit of vengeance powered by something as strong as Zarathos, are they?

Prep-Man
Not exactly the same, but he craps on gods, spirits, nonetheless.

Mindset
Doesn't mean much.

So could/does GR.

Nihilist
GR wrecks him

Prep-Man
lol! How does he wreck him?

Nihilist
lol! How does he wreck him? Penance stare, thats providing Marvel guys attack are allowed to work on DC guys that is.

Prep-Man
It doesn't always work and Lobo has shown resistance to similar attacks. Plus, if he gets knowleadge of the powers, lobo is much faster, durable, and stronger. Plus he has the space hog!

Mindset
It doesn't always work because of specific reasons.

Prep-Man
lobo's being not logic should do the trick. But I guess we'll have to just agree to disagree.

Nihilist
It doesn't always work and Lobo has shown resistance to similar attacks. Plus, if he gets knowleadge of the powers, lobo is much faster, durable, and stronger. Plus he has the space hog! Similar! he has faced nothing like the power of the penance stare, and laughing out loud at being more durable you do know what GR is?

Mindset
lobo's being not logic should do the trick. But I guess we'll have to just agree to disagree. No, it shouldn't.

Prep-Man
Lobo brushed off the combined might of DC's most powerful mages in hell. Easily healed from Pulsar Stargrave's attack. Nope, GR isn't going to "wreck" Lobo.

Nihilist
Lobo brushed off the combined might of DC's most powerful mages in hell. Easily healed from Pulsar Stargrave's attack. Nope, GR isn't going to "wreck" Lobo. Irrc the last version of Ghost Rider was on a mission from god himself, thus being backed by god. So are you saying Lobo>>God.

Prep-Man
If it's something like that, then yes, he can beat Lobo, but last I heard it was a female GR. Unless that's the one you're talking about. Standard GR would lose, however.

Nihilist
If it's something like that, then yes, he can beat Lobo, but last I heard it was a female GR. Unless that's the one you're talking about. Standard GR would lose, however. How would he lose?

Prep-Man
Which one?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.