Kal-El on Red Kryptonite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai Guy
How bad-ass would he be?

wuTa
almost as bad as me smokin'

Samurai Guy
Almost.

No, really. How much ass would Red Kal-el kick?

Krypton-Man
see s3 e1-2 and u wil see what he can do in a few sco..

wuTa
is this a trick question?....alot obviously but the 1st person he would take out would probly be lionel....remeber when he had the the kryptonite class ring and he took lionell's sunglasses when he was blind....that was funny but cold

wuTa
a few sco?...you lost me

Samurai Guy
Clark was not Kal-el until season 4... What the f**k?

wuTa
now that i think about it....red kal-el wouldnt be a badass at all...red kryptonite messes with your emotions and makes you do the opposite of what you would normally do...red kal-el would be more like clark kent than a bad-ass on a rampage

Samurai Guy
I thought it freed inhibitions...

Azure_Skyy
Red K has completely random effects.. one piece of Red K might make Clark invisible, weightless, constipated, stigmata'd, etc, etc. Check the Interviews on the Season 2 dvd set for more information. I know that they put some stuff about why they made the Red K appeal to Clark's feeling. (Apparently, they thought that would be easier, than making Clark smaller/bigger/whatever.. especially on the fx budget.)

WTF? Kal-El is completely destructive on his own... Red K.. that'd be cool, cause he'd be like invincible or something, lol.

(/rant)

Samurai Guy
That is what I meant. wink evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.