Spawn vs. Magneto vs. Sinister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
If these three were all at their full power (especiolly Magneto) who would win? I know Magneto has fought many hard battles where hes lost but alot of the time he never reaches his full potentiol.

Swanky-Tuna
This is like a warrior vs a wizard vs a scientist. I have no idea.

emraldguardian
If Spawn was at his full power back when he was getting power from heaven, hell and earth he would win this considering that at the time he was like a god.

Wynndar
Spawn with his Angel powers is virtually unbeatable by anyone unless they are an omnipotent/upper cosmic/upper mystic type, regardless which universe they fight in.

Nataku8188
As far as generic powers go, Sinister takes this one. The guy can manipulate his body on a cellular level and fire wicked strong plasma beams.

Arachnoidfreak
Spawn eats "wicked stong plasma beams" for breakfast. This is basically between Magneto and Spawn, whose powers are so different that it could go either way. I'd say Spawn comes out on top, but I don't know.

Swanky-Tuna
Well, according to uncannyxmen.net, it sounds like Sinister wouldn't be so out of place afterall.

Nataku8188
He's pretty much a weaker apocalypse...

Swanky-Tuna
Except with telepathy and adaptation and he doesn't have a metallic suit keeping him alive. If Spawn doesn't have problems with telepaths, then yeah, Sinister probably wouldn't lose because he can reform his body but he wouldn't win.

Nataku8188
Who is going to beat him? Magneto? Sinister is more powerful then mags is, he's also got bigger cahones. I mean, both he and apoc are aware of his hatred for apoc, yet he works for him on a regular basis. Look at X-men: the end, Sinister has captured and twisted around plenty of mutants for his own cause as well.

Sinister or Magneto all the way. That is if Spawn isn't powered up a lot.

Swanky-Tuna
Apparently Spawn's "DC level" though. I shall call anything that is stupidly power, "DC level"

Nataku8188
Indeed... with that said I think I might have to say spawn. Because DC level is just like... wolverine lately.

Cosmo Kramer
I say Magneto only because he can go toe to toe with any team of heroes, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Avengers...the list goes on!

HarmonicFlo88
With just powers in use- it goes to magneto. sinister is a genius, but he's not more powerfull than mags. mags has a huge advantage in that he has a tremendous amount of options.

Nataku8188
Uh dude... You have no idea how strong sinister is, do you? He can destroy your memories, has TK, has blown up the X-mansion in one blast, man-handled sabretooth... this guy has WAY more options then Magneto. Besides, he can reconstruct his body however he wants... spawn or sinister... thats who wins this one.

emraldguardian
No you dont understand if this is them at their full powers Spawn would win. When he is at full power he is a god like.

Nataku8188
I said earlier if it was average powers buddy, read all the posts wink

We already established they have no chance in hell if spawn is at full power.

Swanky-Tuna
If Spawn is susceptible to telepaths, Sinister may win and have a new specimen to examine.

Nataku8188
He would take what he needed from him then clone him.

uQifg2WV
sinister would destroy magneto... magneto wouldn't be able to hurt him because he's nearly immune to all but energy blasts. but spawn can destroy ally ways with a bead sized ball of energy. definately spawn.

emraldguardian
Spawn would prolly be able to take their powers away. I have a comic back when he first became a Hell Spawn and he turned a White man black pretty funny considering that the guy was a KKK leader.

Nataku8188
Sinister can change anything about his body at will, which includes resisting any type of mutant powers wink

norrin radd
if it is spawn god-level, he wins i think, if not, magneto takes this one.
i know sinister is very good, but in my opinion mags is better. magneto has abbilities to be one of the most powerful mutants on earth, he can protec himself from sinister telepathy, and trough electromagnetism he would beat him. but sinister is very good i admit that

emraldguardian
Good thing Spawns a demon and not a mutant wink

Havoc470
spawn would win this one imo

norrin radd
thumb up

Swanky-Tuna
Hmm... if Cyclops shoots him and he adapts then a human shoots him with a gun that emits the same kind of energy, Sinister would die?

norrin radd

Nataku8188
He can adapt to powers, not attacks. Like spawn changing him black/white. Thats what I meant, if you got confused.

BTW when cyclops blew sinister away he just reformed, and a later issue cyclops blew half of him away and he just pulled himself back together.

norrin radd

Nataku8188
He cant adapt to attacks, just powers. Like rogue tried to drain him and he just took over her body.

Swanky-Tuna
It was just an example. But I heard he was exaggerating that for some reason.

norrin radd
but cyclops blast is a power, and rogue trying to take is powers can be considered an attack. i think he has some kind of weakness against cyclops power.

Nataku8188
No, its not that at all. He had cyclops in his care for years, if it was some weakness to that he would have figured out how to change it. Sorry to say bud, but your not correct.

norrin radd
no problem, i was asking because one time i heard somewhere that for some kind of a reason cyclops could hurt him, but since you know alot about sinister i asked, to be sure of it.

Nataku8188
It's okies.

Milkie

Thunderstrike
Spawn eats them both for breakfast, then curses at the thread starter for even thinking Magneto and Sinister would come close.

Big Sexy
Wow this thread is ridiculous

badabing
Could Magneto's control over magnetic fields help him. How about his forcefield?

Big Sexy
Nope!

diabloman
magneto can block all there attacks as well with his forcefield.

Big Sexy
The problem with most people is that they usually dont known to much about Spawns powers. Spawn has powers that make him almost godlike.

Big Sexy
Spawn is probably on herald level,waaay above magneto

Thunderstrike
It goes as such
1st age-Herald
2nd age-Somewhere between Thanos and Galactus
3rd age - Somewhere around the Silver Surfer, or a little lower.

Big Sexy
It goes as such
1st age-Herald
2nd age-Somewhere between Thanos and Galactus
3rd age - Somewhere around the Silver Surfer, or a little lower

I agree , the first 40 issues he is herald level, then when he killed Malbogia, he was around Galactus, Now he is depowered that based on the last couple of issues, he probably being powered up again. In issue 151-154 he wins against most of the demons in hell.

Doom3524
Wow, my 2nd and 3rd favorite charcaters.......and Spawn (loser). This is tugging at my heart strings here people!!! The biggest problem is the fact that it does say full power. Sinister and Magneto go toe to toe at full power, although as much as I hate the character, Spawn does win this one in a free for all. He is an agent of Hell being powered by both Heaven and Hell making him basically a high level Angel. BUT, knowing the characters as well as I do, I think if this was an actual battle, Magneto and Sinister would actually team up to take care of Spawn, then whoever gets the knife into the others back first would wind up winning....that would have to go to Sinister. Magneto is a villain to the fullest extent, but he does still have a twisted honor with him and Sinister has no qualms about shoving that knife deep!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.