Domino vs. DEADPOOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
chairHow i would like to see the Lady of the Knight walk away with this one. Dom's got mega experience and is hard to touch.
DEADPOOL a man who can handle any wound and any odds.
I think Domino would put him down like a rabid dog once but in the roll of dice i think DEADPOOL catches her off guard and it's lights out. raver

Nathaniel Grey
Difficult call. Great thread. Domino and Deadpool both have an adequate amount of skills needed to face one another hand to hand without the other being dominated. Personally I think this battle comes down to pure LUCK. wink 'Nuff said.

crazyspinz
domino doesnt realy have powers other than her "luck". dead pool can handel anything she can hit him with. therfore he wins

Nataku8188
Deadpool has more experience then Domino... hes got a healing factor that makes wolverine's look like a little *****... and his banter throws everyone off. DP all the way.

norrin radd
i agree deadpool wins.

hey nataku your pic is awsome can you do one for me, if your to busy then forget about it, no problem.

Kazenji
Talk about a bump...........

KingD19
DP's healing factor makes Wolverine's look weak? The guy healed from an explosion that left nothing on his bones. After Magneto ripped the metal off his bones, the healing factor kept him alive. Wolverine has the ultimate X-Men healing factor. I'd say DP's is slightly less, or on par with Logan's, but not past it.

And I give this fight to Domino. Her luck powers will have something happen like dropping a huge shard of glass on Deadpool's head. Although...he can't die since he was cursed, plus Death has the hots for him.

Aries_04
pool

Original Smurph
Domino.

guy222
thumb up

Juk3n
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Domino. Looses!

Mindset
Deadpool.

Mindset
Originally posted by KingD19
I'd say DP's is slightly less No

Kazenji
Same Deadpool epecally with his healing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.