dooku force choking obi1?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthCyrax
in the new webdoc it shows dooku levetating obiwan with the force. does this show us that maybe dooku will try to use a force choke?

Sith Master X
Very possible.

peluffo
I'm sure that it is right.

DARTH DADDY
what is the deal with being force choked. Everyone seems to think that that is a big thing. Just because someone is levetaded by the force doesn't mean that they will be forced choked. And we wonder how rumors get started!

PVS
just looks like he's being levitated to me. i think he's getting ready to force throw him...just a levitation first to add some thrill.

Lowbacca
Obi looks as if's he's force-choked I think. big grin

Nick1989
Come on www.freewebs.com/starwars1989. Ive got some starwars pictures. Im not finished yet. If you seen my pictures pm me

Naredhel
"404 - Page Not Found
We're sorry, the page you are looking for does not exist on FreeWebs."

peluffo
If you've played Jedi Knight, Jedi Outcast or Jedi Academy, you would understand why big grin

El Toro
another possibility would be him getting Force Lightining on his @ss. but choke seems more probable

Mist
are the webdocs behind the scenes footage or final rendered footage?

ginny_weasly
I lean towards a "force lift" more than a choke. Dooku still has to duke it out with Anakin; I'm not sure he would be able to maintain the concentration to keep the choke going on Obi-Wan (it always took Vader a good 15 seconds minimun) while fighting Anakin. He's either planning to throw Obi-wan or just hold him there and slice Obi-wan with a lightsaber.

Ghetto Goblin
that would be cool

jedijunky1138
That I believe is the pre edit version of a force PUSH. I could be wrong.

lucasfilm
no....
theyre gonna leave the strings on obi wan!
theyre not gonna edit them out!

Cipher
The Force choke hold isn't that amazing, just basic telekinesis. Shooting lightning is far more impressive to me. Is it really a big deal if Obi briefly gets choked?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.