Jean Grey Against Ms. Invisible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arsenal
http://img27.exs.cx/img27/3396/jeamsi1.gif

norrin radd
easy one, invisble woman takes this one easy, jean can only win if we are talking about phoenix.

Linkalicious
blondes have more fun! big grin

Maelstrom
Easy Jean shuts off Invisible Women's mind. Or makes her kill herself. Drive's her insane, deletes her power control.
Telekeniticlly she can't penetrate Sue's shield. Not in any way i can currently think of anyhow. Which strikes me odd cause if Jean knows it then she can t.k. effect it. Thus we must assume that the Invisible women generates in an outward from the body way when she errects a shield instead of just surrounding herself with a bubble effect. raver

norrin radd

Evangel94
When did she block Galactus? It would be rather out of place for her to do so. More likely Galactus was just toying with her.

Do you have the issue number that this occurred in?

crazyspinz
everyone in this forum thinks sue is why more powerfull than she is. u guys make her out to be like the green lantern or something, but shes not

norrin radd

crazyspinz
k

Khellendros
Hmmm...

Until someone explains how Sue's forcefield can block telepathy, I'm going with Jean. She can keep hitting her shield with crap thrown with TK to keep her distracted while screwing up her mind in a myriad of ways.

Wynndar
I dont know how she blocks it...its a comic book....she has deflected psionic attacks from Psi-Lord and Hyperstorm who have more power than Jean.

Tron
Wasn't this thread done just recently?

jffxex1980
This thread is so redundant but here's my thought. Sue is more creative when it comes to making weapons out of her forcefield; Jean is all about will and raw power. Defensively, Sue takes this one, no doubt about it. I give her props for erecting a forcefield over the whole city of Manhattan from a massive tidal wave when some super being from outer space decided to invade it. Jean however, isn't on the same level. At best, she can deflect a sentinel's blast. Jean can go inside her head, shut down the part where Sue's power derives from, shut down here cerebral cortex, and make her think she's Brittney Spears and sing "baby hit me one more time" FYI, Sue's forcefield didn't stop galactus energy blast

LordFear
wait a minute people. Jean has the raw potential of being of Charle's mental stregth level. Jean's telepathy could shut down Sue's brain. I have never seen Sue fight off mental powers from Galactus or otherwise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.