David Janssen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

glendor
OK, I have a question about an OLD movie. David Janssen was the star, and I remember two things about this movie. One, he flew a helicopter, and two, they played the "3 Little Fishes" song a lot. I liked the movie back then (I won't say how old I was, not too old though), and I want to watch it now to see if I still like it. The bad thing is, I can't remember the name of the movie! If anybody has any idea, I wish they would tell me! I used to like David Janssen, he was a cool actor. What is funny, I saw an interview with somebody after he died, and they said he was the biggest practical joker they knew. You wouldn't expect that from the roles he played in his movies

KillTheLight
www.imdb.com

go there they'll have a list of all his movies I'm sure u'll recognise the title

roundisfunny
Plenty of David Janssen movies about pilots, but here's the only one I found with him as a helicopter pilot. Is that it?

glendor
That's it!! I am going to get a copy and watch it again! Thanks!!!

glendor
OK, I haven't been able to find a copy of this movie (Birds of Prey (1973) (TV)). Anybody know where I might find a copy? I told my wife about it and now she wants to watch it too.

roundisfunny
Available from Yahoo here;

available from Amazon here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.