JLA vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Krissy Von Doom
If the JLA were split right down the middle with:

Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Flash, Hawkman, Hawkgirl & Green Arrow
vs
Wonderwoman, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, The Atom, Plasticman, Zatanna & Black Canary

Which team would win? rolling on floor laughing

crazyspinz
the team with supes and GR, the two of them could prolly kill the other team on there own

lightaxe
hell superman, batman, GL and flash could conquer the world in about 2 hours lol

juggernaut74
Cant argue with that.

eleveninches
smile
TOp team would definately win.

manx422
team 1

tkitna
seid eno maet

FTW

occultdestroyer
Martian Manhunter FTW.
He is stronger than the whole JLA combined.

Then you have Zatanna AND Plastic Man.
Oh shit, it's a curbstomp! eek!

Mindset
Team 1

iceman24567
The JLA wins

Naija boy
Originally posted by iceman24567
The JLA wins thumb up

Mindset
Originally posted by iceman24567
The JLA wins I doubt it.

iceman24567
duroll2

darthgoober
If WW, Martian Manhunter, and Aquaman can block for Zatanna long enough for her to speak they'd have a decent chance of taking the win. But if team one fights smart and has Hal as the GL I don't see that happening. Hal contains Aquaman and MM while Supes engages Diana, leaving Flash free to KO before she finishes the first syllable.

Martian_mind
It's not been stipulated that it's Hal though, and the current JLA GL is John.

Either way Hal containing Jonn and Aquaman at the same time is doubtful.

Jonn downs Flash with TP from the get go,Aquaman Tp assaults GL ( not putting him down but stalling him) while WW engages Superman,Canary Cry + Plastic man holds back Hawkman/Girl and Batman long enough for Zatanna to end it.

occultdestroyer
MM also has superspeed. It will take some time for Flash to tag him if he speedblitzes away from Team 1 as far as possible, while turning intangible.
After becoming fully intangible, he has the option to mindrape everyone in Team 1.

The rest of the team can act as distraction to let Zatanna prepare for the mindwipe.

jrodslam
If Zatannas not the first target, team 2 wins easily and everytime.

RSSR
Let's see. WW engages Supes for hours if need be, while MM takes out the Flash, Hawkman and Hawkgirl. The first team really doesn't have a way outside of a GL (and maybe whatever Green Arrow and Bats cook up) to even hurt Plasticman, so he quickly becomes a commodity for the second team.

And then second team has The Atom and Zatanna while GL has his hands full with MM!? Oh yeah, second team takes this.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Martian_mind
It's not been stipulated that it's Hal though, and the current JLA GL is John.

Either way Hal containing Jonn and Aquaman at the same time is doubtful.

Jonn downs Flash with TP from the get go,Aquaman Tp assaults GL ( not putting him down but stalling him) while WW engages Superman,Canary Cry + Plastic man holds back Hawkman/Girl and Batman long enough for Zatanna to end it.
I see John being able to pull it off as a longshot so I'm undecided about this thread(but leaning towards Team 2), but if Hal was on his game creating constructs capable of containing MM and Aquaman should be well within the realm of possibility. Maybe not for long, but definitely for the split second necessary to let Flash do his thing.

RSSR
What is the Flash going to do to Plasticman? BFR him? That would kinda take him out of the fight.

darthgoober
Originally posted by RSSR
What is the Flash going to do to Plasticman? BFR him? That would kinda take him out of the fight.
I was talking about Flash taking out Zatanna, but if nothing else Flash could steal PM's speed.

Slaanesh
The team with Flash and GL win..

Martian_mind
Originally posted by darthgoober
I see John being able to pull it off as a longshot so I'm undecided about this thread(but leaning towards Team 2), but if Hal was on his game creating constructs capable of containing MM and Aquaman should be well within the realm of possibility. Maybe not for long, but definitely for the split second necessary to let Flash do his thing.

Jonn and two vastly inferior White martians absolutely bitchslapped a team that had both Hal and Zatanna.Plus,Jonn's faster then Jordan...If he doesn't want to get caught by him and is ready,he's not getting caught.

Eel O'Brien
If team one plays smart and drops Zatanna at the start they can win. Flash can take out Z before she can speak, GL could hold off WW while Supes takes it to MM. (Supes has more feats resisting telepathy than MM has resisting blunt trauma)

Once Flash drops Z, he can help thin out the rest of Team 2.

quanchi112
Team 1 ftw.

fangirl101
I'm going with Team 2. They all know about flash. And Team one knows about Z.

MM's Tp is the deciding factor. He will make flash think he's running when he's standing still. Zatanna will absolutely mop superman. Then team one falls one by one. Hal being the last man out.

Darth Martin
All Team 1 has is Superman, Flash, and Green Lantern whereas everyone on Team 2 is a threat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.