Bizarnage vs. Spider-Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmic_Beings
Bizarnage, the albino alien symbiote, vs. Spider-Carnage, the fusion of Spider-man and the Carnage symbiote. Who would win?

A pic of Bizarnage:

Cosmic_Beings
A pic of Spider-Carnage:

Cosmic_Beings
Another Pic of Bizarnage:

spyrokinesi35
I'm going with bizarnage on this, but I'm not a big fan of amalgamted fights

Cosmic_Beings
I, too, think that Bizarnage would win. I really don't like the Amalgam universe much, but for some reason Bizarnage is really appealing, and I wish he would have been used a bit more.
Just so you know, Spider-Carnage wasn't from the Amalgam universe, it accually happened. Silver Surfer eventually got the symbiote to form Silver Surfer Carnage, but he got rid of it too. Just in case that is what you were thinking.

eddie_venom
Originally posted by Cosmic_Beings
I, too, think that Bizarnage would win. I really don't like the Amalgam universe much, but for some reason Bizarnage is really appealing, and I wish he would have been used a bit more.
Just so you know, Spider-Carnage wasn't from the Amalgam universe, it accually happened. Silver Surfer eventually got the symbiote to form Silver Surfer Carnage, but he got rid of it too. Just in case that is what you were thinking.

Yeah...when Ben Reilly was Spider-Man, the Carnage symbiote attached to him to become Spider-Carnage...and became the Carnage Cosmic when it attached to the Silver Surfer.

Between Bizarnage (who I really liked out of the Amalgam universe) and Spider-Carnage...gotta go with Biz. Gotta love that demented D.N.Alien big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.