Knollvision Index

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scramba2000

scramba2000
http://home.comcast.net/~shirazkh/kv20.mov

The expansive corridor that leads from the Senate landing platforms to the inner chambers of the massive edifice are lined by huge marble columns. The long shadows thrown by the heavy pillars are the perfect place for concealment, the ideal hiding place for a Senator to spy on her secret husband as he arrives to yet another hero's welcome. On set in Sydney, only the columns in the immediate foreground and the carpeted floor were constructed. The rest will be realized by a digital painting. Although a floor plan of pillars was devised, Director George Lucas found that it didn't read as populated enough, so the placement of the background pillars is slightly cheated in each shot.

http://home.comcast.net/~shirazkh/kv21.mov

Inside the Jedi Temple is this moodily lit briefing room, where Jedi receive their mission assignments during the Clone Wars. Rooms such as these saw a lot of activity during the Outer Rim Sieges, where Jedi and clone troopers were dispatched to the fringes of the galaxy in the continuing war against the Separatists. This set was constructed on Stage Two in Fox Studios Australia, under observation of the Hyperspace Episode III webcam.

Morridini
This must be good for new members.

JKozzy
New and old alike; this is very helpful to have them all in one place. Thanks Scramba yes

gunchips
Wonderful!!!!!!! Thanks Scramba!!!!!!!

vanyoda
Wow that's great Scramba , I hadn't seen the first four.

thejeditraitor
how do you use these in quicktime?
i can zoom in and out.
is that it or can you rotate somehow?

vanyoda
Easy , hold your mouse cursor over the picture , hold
down left click , drag picture right or left , up or down.

thejeditraitor
thanks man.
these are badass.

peluffo
Scramba, you're earning paradise.

darktim1
thanks scramba I was wondering what the first ten looked like .

guiro72
legendary stuff....once again....

Darth_Decimator
thanks again scramba , youre a wonderful human being

Lowbacca
Thanx Scramb, that's pretty useful!

guiro72
bump.....

Naredhel
gunchips... that picture in your signature... I've never seen it before... where did it come from?

NoMeN
its photoshopped dude. cant you see the difference btw legit and fake?

guiro72
any thoughts about doing an index for some of the other stuff?.....like the bth's and webdocs?.....

Darth Surgent
Webdocs would be nice, if possible.

Richard FilmFre
yeah that would be great scramba smile

btw, thanx for sharing these Knollvision's wink

Stunrun
thx scrambawink ill add this page to my favouritesstick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.