Wow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
Alright here goes:

My friend who's pretty annoying, and up my ass cuz I have a working computer, and he fries his. Called me, but I didn't pick up cuz, #1 my cell is shit, #2 he always wants me to spend $, I hardly have any of until I get a job soon. So he shows up randomly, and it begins ( roll eyes (sarcastic) ), except instead of going to the mall as usual. He wants me to help him do a report for College, and yes, I am not in College, I recognize my High School Diploma which I got a 2.0 GPA within 13 years of schooling through, and he wants me to do college work. So he left, I went to the site, found some shit. I put in his GHETTO ASS Floppy Disk, and it doesn't work, so I text his ass, "Ghetto disk dumbass, don't work, can't print" he replies, "save to your computer, I'll bring another tomorrow" so I end the last with "okay, but no ghetto bullshit this time"

So in conclusion, I just gave his ass the worst report that not even a 9th grader could hand in, all I did was type up the Table Of Contents in each area of the side. Example:The Judicial System contained information about....etc etc etc.

So yeah, this is what he gets, for giving me ghetto ass disk, not having a PC, not PAYING ME for doing this, not doing this himself, and expecting ME to understand what the f*ck his professor wants.

Ronny
what a horrible friend you have messed kick his ass

Elektra_lover
OMG thats so mean eek!

shellie
sounds like a dumbass

JToTheP
Ronny> Actually no, I'll let his grade do that. rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

shellie> indeed, he is an incredible dumbass, this is the kid that I had to go on brb on yahoo for while talking to you.

Elektra> I'm not one to judge, but this kid has a $10 an hour job, just bought a $200+ cell phone, "can't" buy a PC, has hot topic clothes (ie as much if not more then my EPIC/Shady/G-Unit Ware) and the such.

Who honestly buys a 3rd rate disk, "PRISM" company, who the F*ck!? I mean sure, "live and die cheap" NOT ON ELECTRONICS OR CARS, DAMN. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ronny
awww shellie the little girl in your sig is so precious love

shellie
john > yes i know

ronny > thanks hun..she's my niece love

JToTheP
shellie I lover you. big grin laughing out loud EEEK CUTEST BABY EVER POSSIBLY!!!!! eek!

<<Solo>>
Cheese is good.

shellie
laughing lover you too

JToTheP
And to top off the night, I just burned my thumb trying to put my grilled cheese back in the frying pan.

JToTheP
Well, it finally ended tonight:

His dumbass came back. He made me show him the report, yay it was fine, shocking. He brings in another ghetto ass disk, now it may of been my PC cuz it may have a virus, but it almost ****ed up my explorer. THEN he didn't know his girlfriend's ****ing e-mail cuz he's a dumbass, and doesn't even have a PC to begin with. So he had to make a ****ing hotmail account, so I could mail his ass this shit. I told him FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT WITH HIM CUZ I CAN'T DO IT!!!!!! And he finally left.

angelsflame265
you should have put something on the disk like "P.S this was not done by this person, it was done by ninth grader" or something. . cause your friend doesn't even deserve credit for that paper

JToTheP
Actually, it doesn't really bother me, cuz it kept his ass from asking me to spend ****ing money.

BlackC@t
Shellie you don't live in New Zealand do you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.