the wall vs. collosus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spyrokinesi35
'nuff said

Nataku8188
No. What wall ?

spyrokinesi35
he's on the x-force here's his link http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/xforce1.htm#Wall

lightaxe
he benches 10 tons, Colosuss does 100 tons. I think Colosuss would win

spyrokinesi35
I think he's a better tactician though adni was talking about rasputin (collosus in unarmoured form)

Swanky-Tuna
Unarmored Collossus is just a physical fit guy isn't he?

baddspellahl4
h'es pretty damn strong too. although he can only press about 700 punds

lightaxe
yea so no armor he gets hit once and dies lol, but i see what you mean i guess he couldn't kill himself in a fight. *brain explodes*

baddspellahl4
the wall always packs heat though

crazyspinz
colossus would never fight unarmoured, that like saying wolverine vs someone, but wolvie cant use his claws or heal himself, its stupid. colossus would own the wall in armoured form

baddspellahl4
he's fought magneto in unarmoured form (for obvious reasons) and almost whooped his ass

Arsenal
yeah right

crazyspinz
when did this happen, he faught magneto WITH armour and whipped his ass. he was too strong for magneto to control, and that was the iron in his blood, im pretty sure his skin isnt magnetic

baddspellahl4
actually magneto said something that pissed collosus off and he bulled-charged him and wailed on his mutant ass

crazyspinz
he said something about killin wolvie, and being like his best friend that pissed off colossus so he kicked some magnety ass

lightaxe
that was in the Ultimate line, plus i think ultimate colossus is gay and has a crush on wolverine.

crazyspinz
we wont talk about that anymore..... ultimate sucks

KingD19
Yeah, in Ultimates, Colossus was armored and being held in place by Magneto's powers, he said he would kill Logan, and Pete overpowered his hold on him and whooped his ass. And yes, his skin is magnetic, even though carbon steel and osmium aren't supposed to be ferrous. Well I know osmium isn't, not 100% on carbon steel though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.