Favorite Simpsons quote, episode, moment, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolf Dog
Post Up.

ToMacco
Thaaa. . . . Simmmpssssonnnnnnssssssss.

My favorite episode is the April Fools one.

My favorite quote is "What about the weiner, I saw a man lift a paint can with one."

eleveninches
Where homer is at the bi-mon-sci-fi-con, and he says:

"Are you sure that this is meant to be a sci-fi convention; It's full of geeks.

*Danii*
The bit in that halloween one where Bart and Lisa are in the 3 bears house and Bart tastes the first two porridges, and hes all like
"Well this doesn't take a genius" or whatever and then pours one porridge into the other!!!!!! GOD that was funny!!

matchbox
i like the bit when homer makes the barbique and he gets cerment on the instutions and has to read the french. 'la grill, what the hell is la grill!' i love that.

*Danii*
lol laughing

matchbox
and that one where the old guy who is grandpas friend gets his beard stuck in the pencil sharpener and grandpa is trying to help him, then he just runs off, lol

matchbox
and duffman! 'duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem!', duffman can't breathe!'. that guy rocks!

*Danii*
That one where a dollar coin falls on Lennys head and when he takes it out all this blood comes out. . . . laughing laughing

matchbox
lol, i love that one laughing laughing laughing

*Danii*
I like it cos its the one with the Loch Ness Monster, and the village people are SO funny cos they just stand around the whole time looking depressed! big grin big grin big grin

Wolf Dog
Im laughing right now just by remembering that. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.