SuperCole(Charmed) vs. Dark Willow(Buffy)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CosmicSurfer
I'd give this to Cole. It was stated and shown that he was more powerful than the Source itself. And the guy couldn't even kill himself.

Who'd you think would win and why?

spyrokinesi35
cole all the way although he is off the cast list on charmed and is currently dead. did anyone know that guys name I think I saw him or er or something

CosmicSurfer
He's in Nip/Tuck.

Paola
His name is Julian McMahon and what the hell does this has to do with comics?

spyrokinesi35
dunno. don't ask me I didn't start the thread

CosmicSurfer
There are Buffy comics, And I think I've seen a couple of issues of Charmed.

Paola
god!! what's next? a "Friends" comic?

Mider
he came out in one of the newer seasons supposidly in a place between life and death he said he was trapped but he did show up in the living world and manipulated events such as sending a pack of demons to attack the sisters, who cares if this isnt a comic its cool fight, it would be like willows fight with glory she had all these powers but glory could not be hurt, cole has the power not to be hurt sept his insides but youd have to get inside him bipassing his force field even then he would just reform, he also has powers, probably one energyball and darkwillow is dead, if this is avatar version of cole he wouldnt even notice dark willow

Sea King
cole has compleaty unlimited power if this is the cole i think ur putting in here so he wins

LordKaos
When Willow was going through her "Dark Willow" phase it was said that no mystical force could stop her. She could absorb his magic (he was powerless against the potion Paige used to strip him of his power, then Barbus took it). Due to the events that transformed her into "Dark Willow", she moved beyond just manipulating magic she became one with the magics.

Sea King
Originally posted by LordKaos
When Willow was going through her "Dark Willow" phase it was said that no mystical force could stop her. She could absorb his magic (he was powerless against the potion Paige used to strip him of his power, then Barbus took it). Due to the events that transformed her into "Dark Willow", she moved beyond just manipulating magic she became one with the magics.

yes but he literly could do whatever he wanted but he made the mistake of love and he was just learning his powers so while it would be a long fight i dont think willow could take his powers 1 he would have prob already killed her and two her telaporting took a littel while his was almost instant so she could never even touch him

Mider
it makes you think why paige didnt use the potion again if they didnt just wanna stop him i think the thing is if the powers left him they had to go elsewhere into another demon

LordKaos
Her teleporting that took a while wasn't teleportation Anya said it was called going airborne or something like that, as the episodes progressed she was able to teleport rather quickly (Buffy, Dawn and herself from Racks), for all his power he was never a mind reader and she is. Willow got a crazy power boost out of nowhere like he did. There is a potion that can kill even avatars, but there was no magical way to stop Willow.

jinzin
considering cole was pretty much indestructible?

yeah cole...

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Mider
it makes you think why paige didnt use the potion again if they didnt just wanna stop him i think the thing is if the powers left him they had to go elsewhere into another demon

Exactly...They trusted Cole with those powers alot more then anyone else...Although they still treated him like crap.

Mider
yeah but there was no potion to kill cole he might have been the perfect avatar immunity to all forms of harm even the avatar potion PLUS the avatars powers thats just my theory

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Mider
yeah but there was no potion to kill cole he might have been the perfect avatar immunity to all forms of harm even the avatar potion PLUS the avatars powers thats just my theory

The writers were dumb...They completely ruined what the Avatars were in season 7....IMO.

LordKaos
He was not an avatar because he evolved to that state they made him one because of the powers he gained, the avatars were way more powerful than him, and they showed him when he first met them and his energy ball fizzled out when he hit them with it. He is still a magical being and "Dark Willow" eats magic to add to her own formidable powers, hell non-dark Willow can stand up to Jasmine (a power that was).

Mider
we know that but im saying that they might have wanted him for his indestructability since nothing seemed to hurt him potions, spells etc they might have wanted to add him to the avatars to make themselves invunrable too.

Mider
could anything hurt her willow i mean, she wont be able to hurt cole i think not even with her new powers when she fought glory she couldnt even scratch her and she was using everything she could, flying knives, lightning, force field, glory wasnt hurt by the knives, or the lightning and she eventually punched the force field so hard it momentarlily broke to let her out then she went on to kill an army of armed knights, cole could probably do that to an army of demons just start shooting people with lightning and stuff, could willow be harmed in that story arc?

LordKaos
Avatars go after those that have a certain amount of power, Cole couldn't kill himself or them with his powers so it's safe to say they didn't need him to fight anything as mundane as poison. They also are not above trying to recruit Elders and they needed the Charmed ones to even complete their plans, feeling that the Charmed ones were powerful enough to at least cause trouble. They go after the powerful ones so that they will not have to deal with the annoyance of being challenged.

Mider
but they might have had to use him to fight that poision a weakness is a weakness, and with him they wouldnt have to worry about it, if it wasnt for that potion they would have owned the charmed ones and that source wanna be zankue

LordKaos
They needed the Charmed Ones to cast the spell over reality and that power was not even strong enough to effect the underworld. Cole could be stripped of his powers before he became an avatar and avatars can be vanquished.

LordKaos
Hell Illyana Rasputin as 616 Magik could kill or depower Cole with one swipe of her Soulsword.

Mider
they must have been strong enough to do it by themselves thats how they returned the world to normal it drains them though thats why they have others do that stuff for them, and we dont know of cole can have his powers stripped anymore why didnt they do that instead of having to worry about him.

LordKaos
The same reason why they don't use the power of three will set us free spell to vanquish every demon they have ever encountered. Stripping Cole of his power just puts it out there in the ether awaiting another host, because he killed the wasteland creature that absorbs and probably recycles demonic powers. Willow would strip his power through absorption not displacement.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.