Stick vs. Silver Samarai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
Stick is the Worlds greatest martial-artist trainer while Silver Samarai is the greatest Japanese soldior. Stick has trained some of the greatest heroes, ninjas and even the deadliest assasins while overcoming the handicap of being just another blind man. Silver Samarai is far stronger and well armoured and yields a sword. Who wins? mad

ScarletSpider
While Silver Samurai is no slouch, and with his unbreakable tachyon sword thing he certainly is capable of kicking much ass, Stick takes it. Martial arts mastah!

wrathofachilles
No way; Shang Chi is the master.

Nataku8188
Silver samurai has the lightning attack in MvC2 and his K-mart shuriken hyper I've roundhouse kicked through with akuma....

Meanwhile this other dude is in no video game.

SS wins.

ScarletSpider
Obviously Shang Chi is THE master, with The Cat coming in a close, unscrupulous second. But Stick is a master, and with his proximity sense, he could easily dodge one of SS's moves.

Lord_Bumper
Bump

hateallmen
Bump

chomperx9
hahahaha Lord Bumper, I like that

StiltmanFTW
Everyone says that Stick is pretty uber. I understand that he trained Matt and Elektra and developed his own radar sense without radiation's help, but what are his actual feats?

Mindset
Beating Silver Samurai in this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.