Spiderman + Batman vs. Doc Ock + Mr. Freeze + Green Goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
Spiderman is following an illegal shipment of adamantiom thats being delivered into Gotham City through a four vans. They pull into a long dark alley in one of the toughest neighborhoods around, covered with rats, roaches and the foul stench of crime. Spiderman swings over a fire escape to get a closer look as they find out exactly who the adamantiom is for, Doc Ock cracks open one crate with his claws to find a newer much stronger set of adamantiom claws. Thats when the hotheaded hero of oursd Spiderman foolishly swings down to take out Doc Ock when he finds out Mr. Freeze and Green Goblin are both at the scene ready to fight. Thats when Batman swoops down and the fight begins. With Batman and Spiderman both teamed up together. Who Wins?

MERCILOUS
hmmm. Yes... well, if Batman did his homework like he usually does (which is probably the reason he's there in the first place) then Spidey only changes the amount of time it takes him to take these clowns down or at least make them retreat. If Bats was there by chance, then it's only a matter of time before Spidey or Bats has to save the other's tail and get out of there.

AfricanLion
Should be a cool fight, but inevitably Spidey and Bats should be able to take them. First, this is BM's hometown, and like a Boy Scout, he is always prepared. Doc Ock doesn't have any defense against gas, does he? Which takes him out pretty rapidly.

After that, it's pretty much Freeze and GG against the wallcrawler and the dark knight, which leads me to conclude it's bye-bye bad guys.

I know, I know, I'm prejudiced. But am I wrong? Happy Dance smokin'

MERCILOUS
Nah, probably not.

occultdestroyer
Thread Resurrection!!

The duo wins BTW

golem370
I am not saying the bad guys are going to win, but ock can move his tentacles at a rate of 90 feet per second couldn't that blow the gas away.

Ock abilities- http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Otto_Octavius_%28Earth-616%29#Powers_and_Abilities

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by golem370
I am not saying the bad guys are going to win, but ock can move his tentacles at a rate of 90 feet per second couldn't that blow the gas away.
So Spidey moves faster than 90 ft per sec??

Now I've heard everything!!
durpullhair

golem370
yeah but its a three on two. Its not going to be easy made you heard that as well.

guy222
team one

socool8520
Oh....Batman is in this fight? OK then, Team 1 automatically wins right? Given prep time, Batman could beat GOD. lol.

Arahan
Batman does research on Spiderman. He sees that Peter is a dumb ass who makes deals with the devil. So Batman team ups with the villians because they agree that Peter sucks.

The non sucking Characters win.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Arahan
Batman does research on Spiderman. He sees that Peter is a dumb ass who makes deals with the devil. So Batman team ups with the villians because they agree that Peter sucks.

The non sucking Characters win. Team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.