Multiple Man vs. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
pileIs the oh so loved Jamie one of the most powerful in Marvel. Even if you kill a dupe he lives on. He can live every possible lifestyle he wants to and absorb the dupe and acquire the knowledge.
He is a big gun to me anyhow.
I thought Spider-man would be the guy to take down Captain America but now that i consider Madrox it seems he could handle him.notworthy All hail Jamie! raver

ScarletSpider
While he might not be much for fighting styles, his mini is hilarious. Everytime Cap hits him, there's just another guy there to help beat him down.

norrin radd
multiple man can take this one

Black Adam
Madrox take this one.

Darth Macabre
Muiltiple man.

batdude123
Multiple Man

outavodka
MM is underatted but i likehim, he should be more mainstream. juz my opinion

Dr.Fate
go Jamie, he beats up Cap and makes a couple of bad jokes. Even a few about Bucky

Disappear
forty shaolin-trained multiple men v. one captain america. quite a sight to see, and depending on whether the fight was written into an x-book or an avengers book, it could probably go either way. imagine that shield just bouncing endlessly off a score of dupes.

of course, you could just give jamie a playing card and a clear shot and call it a day.

grey fox
Multiple man takes this . DOGPILE ON CAP!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.