Is Triumph coming back to haze Star Wars fans?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mortanius
One of my favorite Triumph moments was when he was Conan's special "corespondent" checking out the Star Wars fans waiting in line for AOTC. I sure hope he comes back next year for more insult fun.

PVS
i loved when he interviewed the guy dressed as darth vader.
he looks at the switchboard on vaders chest and asks what they are,
and before the guy could say anything, triumph asks "which button do you press to call your mom to pick you up? laughing out loud

Mortanius
I know that part is a classic. Also the "I've got a spoiler!" bit is also hilarious.

PVS
even better:

triumph: what was han solo frozen in

fans: CARBONITE!!!!

triumph: no, im sorry. the correct answer was "who gives a shit?"

:lo:

Mortanius
You know that part where the "Black Wolf? the Dragon Master" shows up had to be like scripted.

darktim1
I thought it was funny and hope does it again.

darthcraka
one of my fav vids i have it on my comp if he dose it for ep ill be simply delighted
lol
triumph:see honey u have ur varitable pick of the litter , u can shoose from all the guys who have no idea how ro please u
woman: pretty much

thats one of the best

Wolf Dog
Thats one of my favorite comedy pieces ever. I'm pretty sure hes gonna do it again for episode 3. Have u guys seen the unreleased bonus footage on his DVD?
"I am a storm trooper."
"You are a huge nerd."

Anakin2Vader
yeah right man that guy had to be real ... you couldnt see the craziness in his eyes... dude had mayo on the side of his mouth too cause he was in the middle of eating a chicken sandwich or something.... that whole bit was hilarious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.