what cause and what effect?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bazooka
in M2, there is a scene in Merovingian's restaurant when a women is eating the dessert that wrote by Merovingian, thus she feel heat and her heart flutters(display code form). Then the camera moves to her private part, what does it mean? Is it some kind of desire or.... i don't know...

Superfly4000
It represents how causes within our world have uncontrollabe effects on us. His point is that choice is not "real". The only true force is cause(cake) and effect (orgasm)

mc pee pants
the program made her horny to the point that she couldn't control herself anymore. and when the merv told his wife that he needs to go pee pee, he went to the ladies room so that the blonde could give him oral sex... that was the cause. the effect was persephone helping neo and co.

Morpheus
raver yes,this is true.
they both do. raver

bazooka
If so, how come persephone allow him to go ladies room, how can she endure such a behavior! ...that's why persephone kiss neo is to revenge?

7one
This is my first post and hi!
Probably..
Pesephone is a emotion vampire.
She can detact things by kissing.

Korri
Persephone dies guys! eek!

sith_darth_jay
no she doesn't korri, she finds Neo after revo and they both live together

....boy, am I gonna get it big grin

Korri
how observant of you no expression

xeous
She doesn't die...

Korri
no she does.

rajah kalantiaw
cause and effect. if she stopped merv, she would not be able to help neo. and she WANTS to help neo.

Korri
she WANTS a slap smile

rajah kalantiaw
i'll slap her naughty

Korri
you sicken me sick

shaber
She was very pretty for an older woman naughty

Korri
*slaps*

rajah kalantiaw
i hear that quite often. dunno why...

Korri
sad she dies

mailedbypostman
*Whisper* "Evil draws close."

Korri
devil

Spoof
haha yeah and the Merovingian also states: I drank to much wine and now I must go take a piss. Cause and effect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.