Vampire Hunter D vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ka1n
both half humans half vampires
who would win if it was sword only

MERCILOUS
From what i hear since the movie they made blade some sort of master of all martial arts. I don't much care for that version. D all the way.

Ka1n
i whant to add to my post :and they both vampire hunters

--------
blade:
- Superhuman strength, senses and stamina
- Accelerated healing factor
- Master martial artist
- Automatic and semi-automatic firearms converted for use with hollow-point, garlic-filled silver bullets
- Titanium, acid-etched sword
- Kevlar body armor
- Custom-designed arsenal of portable weapons that employ silver, garlic, sunlight, ultraviolet rays and anti-coagulants
-------
According to D, nothing is eternal, and we know that with Hand he has the power to absorb an "immortal" vampire's soul, as he did with Carmella in Bloodlust

but hes true power is unknown to me
-------
so tell me now who do you think going to win

emraldguardian
D has this one.

Havoc470
kevlar body armor doesnt mean crap to D's sword, as for blade and D's sword clashing, i think neither would cancel the other out, and D's hand would own blade......the question is why would two vampire hunters fight eachother?(both also being vampire/human)

but either way D takes this one

Ka1n
why?
because i will pay D to hunt Blade down

Havoc470
and he'd succeed

Ka1n
as if anyone had any doubts
but maybe I'm wrong?
than tell me how it could go other way round

radioboy121
D would have no reason to kill Blade as they both basically do the same thing. I've never seen Blade outside of the movie series, but D's portrayal in the "Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust" makes him seem far more powerful.

D can disperse himself into a large clutter of bats, he has incredible agility and jumping skills (as all anime characters do), and he's been fighting far longer.

norrin radd
D would murder blade.

Nataku8188
This isn't even a fair fight... blade is just a superpowered martial aritst fighting a guy who can drain your energy, turn into bats and other such shenanigans. Come on now folks... get real.

Ka1n
its a fair fight since they both half vampires / half humans

and i havent seen D being able to turn into bats

Nataku8188
That does NOT make it a fair fight. I mean, Spiderman was a normal dude who got injected with radiation from a spider, hulk was a normal human who got nailed with gamma rays.

Is that a fair fight? Not really.

That's like saying Magneto vs jubilee is a fair fight because they are both mutants, or you vs mike tyson is fair because you are both humans.

Ka1n
you haven't seen me to say that i will lose to tyson so easily.
it will take him more than few rounds to knock me down and anyway tyson has lost his powers hes no longer fighting machine like he used to be hes an average now

Ka1n
and against who this fight could be called Fair?
D vs <insert name here>

crazyspinz
D vs Ghost Rider would be cool

Havoc470
D vs Spawn doesnt sound bad, although spawn would win lol

clickclick
"you haven't seen me to say that i will lose to tyson so easily.
it will take him more than few rounds to knock me down and anyway tyson has lost his powers hes no longer fighting machine like he used to be hes an average now"

It wouldnt take more than 30 seconds for him to knock you out. Yes he is shot, he doesnt hit like he used to either but hes still got far too much for you to handle. Regular people have to stop thinking they can hack it with real boxers.

The Flash
I'd have to go with D one this fight.

KMC_Drifter
Blade just might lose this one

grey fox
No, Blade will lose.

Xplosive
D

gogogadgetgo
D

vlaaad12345
D in a stomping.

joesdabest1
Originally posted by Ka1n
you haven't seen me to say that i will lose to tyson so easily.
it will take him more than few rounds to knock me down and anyway tyson has lost his powers hes no longer fighting machine like he used to be hes an average now

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

celestialdemon
D would dominate Blade.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.