Akuma vs Bison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nataku8188
To anyone following the street fighter comics... looks like bison is gonna be back bigger and badder...

So, who wins ?

Ironman
akuma wins cause hes ultimate bad ass.

eleveninches
Shin Akuma = one bad mofo

Arsenal
Although I would like to see Bison win, Akuma would probably kick his ass.

norrin radd
Akuma, bison sucks.

Arsenal
I find his whole phycho thing intriguing

Nataku8188
Well, Charlie had to sacrifice himself to defeat Bison... and I'm pretty sure Ryu is on par with Charlie. Akuma wasted Ryu and Ken... so yeah... Akuma.

Although the psycho power will probably make bison one BADASS mofo. I hope they have Akuma vs Bison in the series...

norrin radd

Krissy Von Doom
Raul Julia loses rolling on floor laughing

MERCILOUS
if it was a popularity contest, then akuma's way cooler than bison. Plus Akuma's like Ken or Ryu *10.

eleveninches
is this the regular akuma or shin akuma?

MERCILOUS
That's a good question, quite frankly i'm suprised the comics didn't call him Goki.

Nataku8188
Uhm, Akuma killed gouki...

chilled monkey
What power(s) does Akuma have?

Nataku8188
He's a master of the Dark Hado, he can do all the shoto style attacks, and is much more powerful then Ryu and Ken. He can ashura warp, and pretty much spanks people.

eleveninches
what's that powerful super combo move he (akuma) does in the street fighter games

Nataku8188
Raging Demon?

eleveninches
The one where he lunges towards them on one foot and does a 15 hit combo (but the screen goes white so you cant see where he is hitting them)

norrin radd

Nataku8188
Right... I got em mixed up.

asana
akuma will win
in the magazine when they fight akuma easily beat bison
the only person who can equal akuma is evil ryu
in the street fighter world

Xplosive
Akuma would win

Xplosive
Originally posted by asana
akuma will win
in the magazine when they fight akuma easily beat bison
the only person who can equal akuma is evil ryu
in the street fighter world

Ryu has overcomed his evil Dark Hadou, and when he had done that, he became even more powerful tahn evil Ryu and more powerful than Akuma and both are easily more powerful than Bison.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.