Battle of the Buffed up Big Guys: 8th Day Juggernaut VS King Thor Vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazyspinz
these guys where tuff, then the writers wanted to make them tuffer, who wins

picoico
Superman Prime is the king cheese. Therefore, he wins.

I mean, knocking down heaven's gates....gimmie a break!

crazyspinz
this is true, but king thor is kinda like king of heaven in a way, and 8th day is just frikin crazy

Light
in the vertigo comics none of them could even scratch the angels

in regards to super man prime knocking down the gates of heaven

Havoc470
yeah, this is a hard match up

8th day juggy and king thor in a vertigo comic?

wrathofachilles
Well since Superman Prime supposedly has the power of the universe with his Sword of Truth, I would say he wins. But King Thor gives him one hell of a battle he'll not soon forget.

Havoc470
i dont know much of these modified characters (except 8th day juggy)

wrathofachilles
What's special about 8th day Juggy? He's more unstoppable? How do you get more unstoppable? You either are or you aren't, lol.

Swanky-Tuna
Time for a comic!

I think it'll go something like that simply because Superman Prime is way too powerful.

Hmm... I think he was influenced to use more of his powers. He could increase his size and strength at will and physically grasp things like astral projections and drag the actual person around. Something like that.

wrathofachilles
Sadly, sadly....that artwork is better than some of the artists working for Marvel.

Havoc470
lol, yeah....but it has to happen sometimes, i mean micheal turner is stealing all the new blood!!

by the way swank, that was described perfectly and it was hilarious

zeel
Originally posted by crazyspinz
these guys where tuff, then the writers wanted to make them tuffer, who wins

Make it rune king thor and thor takes it. otherwise prolly prime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.