Thor vs. Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
I think Abomination is supposed to be at least twice Hulks 100 class strength, putting him at 200 to 250 class strength.
Even if Thor had his belt to double his 100 class strength he'd stil be outweighed.drool raver
Now Thor beat Kurse who is 200 class so and he wore the belt. It'd be a great fight.

Maestro
Thor didn't beat kurse, he got his ass handed to him. Only reason their fight stopped, was because kurse found out who actually threw him in the volcano at the last minute.

Maelstrom
'a due...I stand corrected. I remember they fought a long time ago but just supposed the outcome was Thor winning. Ty.

Maestro
N/pz

guy222
odinson

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Wonder Man
I think Abomination is supposed to be at least twice Hulks 100 class strength, putting him at 200 to 250 class strength.
Even if Thor had his belt to double his 100 class strength he'd stil be outweighed.drool raver
Now Thor beat Kurse who is 200 class so and he wore the belt. It'd be a great fight.

Abomination was twice Hulks strength the 1st time they fought, beacause he absorbed twice the amount of gamma radiation that Banner had. He nearly killed Hulk (this was in Hulk's early days and his power was avout FixitGrey level, although he had turned green) and Banner in human form used his machine (which Blonsky had used to turn himself into Abomination) to drain power from Emil, halving his strength to 100ton-then Hulk beat the crap out of him.
I take it Abomination is at his 200ton level for this fight

guy222
Galaxy Master gave Bommie his original lvl strength and Hulk pummeled him

UKR
200 tons doesn't sound like a lot of trouble for a guy who lifted the mighty Midgard Serpent. I have trouble believing even Godzilla would only weigh 200 tons. Anyways, I once saw a scan where Thor was in a hurry to get somewhere, the Abomination jumped in his way and Thor KO'd him with one good blow (from his fist, not his hammer, no less) without even slowing down.

KingD19
Abomination 200 tons??? LOL

Abomination is twice as strong as a calm Savage Hulk when he first transforms, which is about 90 tons. So Abomination is at about 100 tons all the time. In the first few minutes of the fight, Hulk easily gains enough strength to beat him. Colossus bashed his face in. He's been beaten by many people, and then Rulk shot him in the face. Thor easily takes Abomination.

Jack Daniels
thor can kill the hulk ..without hammer.. hehe just found the scans of it...so Im sure with hammer he can win over abomination

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Wonder Man
http://cgi.4chan.org/gif/src/1235807714678.gif

Great logic!

Only 100 class and 100 tons aren't the same thing at all. Thor is a far cry from 100 tons and so is Kurse, BUT THEY'RE STILL CLASS 100. See how the Hulk can become strong enough to destroy the omniverse with a punch and he would still be just class 100. Class 100 is what we use to classify those who can lift in excess of 100 tons.

And Thor knocked out Abomination with a single hammer swing, I don't think it would take him that much greater effort to do it without Mjolnir.

StiltmanFTW
Thor ftw

SupremeMan
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Great logic!

Only 100 class and 100 tons aren't the same thing at all. Thor is a far cry from 100 tons and so is Kurse, BUT THEY'RE STILL CLASS 100. See how the Hulk can become strong enough to destroy the omniverse with a punch and he would still be just class 100. Class 100 is what we use to classify those who can lift in excess of 100 tons.

And Thor knocked out Abomination with a single hammer swing, I don't think it would take him that much greater effort to do it without Mjolnir.

About what I was going to say. Marvel Handbooks strike again.

Class 90 does not mean the person only lifts 90 tons. Regardless of what the handbooks say, such characters lift far more than that.

Only thing the numbers really mean is that Class 90 is stronger than Class 70. Class 100 is stronger than Class 90. Class 100+ stronger than Class 100. The exact number of tons don't reflect what the characters do in the comics.

Standard Abomination was Class 100 not +. So doubling his strength and then using the belt to double Thor's strength just keeps them the same. Thor stomps him.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by SupremeMan
About what I was going to say. Marvel Handbooks strike again.

Class 90 does not mean the person only lifts 90 tons. Regardless of what the handbooks say, such characters lift far more than that.

Only thing the numbers really mean is that Class 90 is stronger than Class 70.

Incorrect.

ThunderGodEneru
Indeed.

Class 90 does mean you can lift 90 tons.

Class 100 means you can lift 100 tons or more.

And Thor KOs Abom handily.

tkitna
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Indeed.

Class 90 does mean you can lift 90 tons.

Class 100 means you can lift 100 tons or more.

And Thor KOs Abom handily.

Yup, pretty much word for word. Now end the thread and lets move on.

d3str0ya10
Abomination hulk beat Thor with his own hammer in the avengers movie. Classic abomination is two times stronger so he should be able to repeat what hulk did.

StiltmanFTW
I see you're back destroyer... repeating the same mistakes.

Movies aren't canon to 616 universe.

That movie was based on Ultimate Universe anyway. Well, actually it was a mix between UMU and 616, but it still can't be used on this forum. Different media.

When Hulk did that, he was so pissed off that I think it's safe to say he surpassed Abomination's strength.

Mjolnir cannot be lifted unless you're worthy. Abomination is not. Oh and even in Hulk vs. Thor movie he couldn't lift that hammer.

The Nuul
Thor stomps his ass.

roughrider
Blonsky Abomination got outsmarted & beaten by Hawkeye.
Thor rapes his ugly ass.

d3str0ya10
i see nvm.

Face Inc.
Thor usually holds back against Hulk, because he doesn't want to kill Banner. Abom is f#cked !

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor once one shot Classic Abomination. Classic Abomination would shit on current Abomination easily. He was twice as strong as Hulk. Hulk needed an amp to take him as I recall. That tells us something about how well current Abomination would do.

OneDumbG0
^ Yup.
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
And Thor knocked out Abomination with a single hammer swing, I don't think it would take him that much greater effort to do it without Mjolnir. Actually, it was with a single punch. A cheap shot yes, but yup:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/th_ThorStrength17178.jpg

quanchi112
Thor all day.

D-Block
Thor with little trouble.

namorsubby
thor one-shotting a being twice as strong and more durable than savage hulk???

sounds fishy to me.......make it h2h no hammer, i say abomination takes it. otherwise, thor FTM(at least classic thor)

Warlord
wonderman has beaten abomination h2h. Thor should have little trouble

FrothByte
abomination doesn't have hulk's popularity or fanbase.... which is the only reason why thor doesn't walk all over hulk 11/10 times they fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by namorsubby

sounds fishy to me.......make it h2h no hammer, i say abomination takes it. otherwise, thor FTM(at least classic thor) It's still canon whether you like it or not.

Badabing
Originally posted by namorsubby

sounds fishy to me.......make it h2h no hammer, i say abomination takes it. otherwise, thor FTM(at least classic thor) Thor took it to Drax, who the power gem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.