Angle vs. Black Falcon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
angelAll right we know he heals.
But Falcon is like a trained terriorest. He really impressed me in the Cap/falc series.
Angle is fast...

ScarletSpider
His name is just Falcon. This is a hard one to decide. Warren has his new healing factor, and since his wings are natural, is just naturally more adept at flying. Sam can empathically control birds, so he could control a flock of birds to attack Warren, disorienting him and leaving him open to attack from Sam. Sam also has a a vibranium mesh suit (like Panther) so any attack from Warren's sword would be useless.

Mightyrain
Would the sword be useless though? It is not an ordinary sword, it is a magic sword.

If you are going for to the death Angel wins... if you are going for a knock out Falcon has this one tied up.

Havoc470
this is a hard pick

crazyspinz
the death angel pwns all, in a alternate universe he killed all of the xmen, all of the horsemen, then turned on apoc and beat his ass pretty good, but no one knows who won that fight, that universe only had like 3 issues

ScarletSpider
In what issue, or around it, did Angel get his sword? I was always under the assumption it was just a regular ol' sword, as I have never seen any sort of magical feat preformed with it.

If it is just a regular sword, it should shatter upon contact with Falcon's suit.

black_superman
black falcon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.