doctor doom vs ultron vs iron man vs colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bakerboy
Who would win ? I think that ultron will win, because he is the most powerful, but doom and iron man has their chances too. What do you think?

Mane
*sigh* Doom would win in the end...

Tron
Yes, this is true. Usually when Doom's involved it's pretty one-sided.

crazyspinz
well, if they are in an arena colossus wins, but anywher else doom wins

Beyonder
If this is non-prep fight, Ultron would murder them all. Doom might pull something out during the fight but not sure it can put Ultron down. As for Colossus, Ultron would probably peel Colossus' hide off and use it as towel after Ultron's daily energy or oil bath.

crazyspinz
how strong is ultron? cuz i was pretty sure he isnt close to class 100

Evangel94
Why do you ask if you're pretty sure? Do you know or not?

crazyspinz
im not 100% sure

MERCILOUS
Collosus can't produce enough strength to hurt Ultron. Doom could wait until Ultron was done and then probably deactivate him via some small incantation. Ultron was created by Henry Pym with a deactivation switch in the back of his neck. Later version of Ultron have defense mechanism against it, I doubt it has any defense vs magic though. Iron man might have a chance at disabling him, but he'd probably need the suport of the Avengers to do it.

eleveninches
doom or ultron. i say doom

MERCILOUS
Indeed.

Spiderninja008
......Collosus is no push over. considering Ultron, It depends on which version, cuz hes got hundreds, and lots have seen official comic time. Are we speaking regular titanium based ultron? or Superpowered kill everyone and everything Immitaion Adamantium Ultron?(I stress Imitation Adamantium, not real adamantium) Doesn't matter, Collosus wins. Iron man gets beat cuz hed b worn out after helping deal with ultron and doom. doom is clever but would underestimate the mutant man of steel. Ultron would be seen for his strength and dealt with immidiately. Iron man would loose to Collosus, Doom would fail to hurt Collosus and start peeing in his armor once he figures out that magic has no affect on collosus either.......and Collosus makes a tasty cereal out of Van Doom called Dr. Crunch

Collosus: "MMmm mm mm. Good old crunchy scrap metal in little crunchy bites.....and look, it even has red scrap berries too!!......oh......thats his flesh...and blood...mixed in scrap metal......(GaaG!!!) awww man, I thought he was a robot like the other evil guy. (Only an idiot cudn't figure out Tony Stark is Iron man....I'm not that dumb.)"

Beyonder
Colossus dies immediately. Three way between IM, Ultron, and Doom for a while. Ultron wins. Doom could pull something off but more then likely Ultron would beat him as well.

baddspellahl4
we should take dr. doom onslaught and living tribunal out of these battles because they pretty much always win

Spiderninja008
Beyonder:"Colossus dies immediately."

LOL Beyonder must really hate my guts.

........LOL first of all the time periods need to be astablished, because I don't know much about the new Dr. Doom, but the old one always used traps and preplanned thinking to wreak havoc. by himself he is a formidable opponent, but not unbeatable, and he isn't even that strong, no where near 100 class. and his weapons aren't that deadly, he is a thinker and uses science and magic tricks, not a 100 class brawler.

and again, which ultron is it?

Ultimate Iron man was quickly trashed by Ultimate Collosus mind you.
I would think Ultron wud be his only major challenge

lightaxe
colossus would get taken out pretty much instantly then ultron would take the rest.

Spiderninja008
.....instantly.....by whome and how???

And would somebody tell me which ultron we are dealing with?? If it is the latest fake adimantium one than he would probably win. otherwise, Collosus creams him easy.

MERCILOUS
It is safe to assume that it is "fake adamantium ultron (although at once he was completely 100% adamantium.)" And I think that you have forgotten to consider that out of the four opponents Collosus is by far outclassed in the intellegence department. He's completely outclassed here, and if anyone wanted to bring up "ultimate" versions of characters they would have posted so.

You severely underestimate Doctor Doom. It is obvious you know little to nothing about the character.

Ironmanpower
No one said Iron man!
In stats Iron man are stronger than Doom.
Stark with his superior int will find a opportunity to win this.

I go for Iron Man with some chance.

Tron
Ummm, are you going by those off Marvel stats? Doom is way above in the tech area than Stark, and Stark knows it. And Doom's base armor has just as much firepower as his, if not more. Not the variety that Iron Man has, but as much firepower nonetheless. And, don't forget that it's enough to take on most cosmic beings.

Imperial_Samura
True, this battle would most probably go to Doom or Ultron, the other to going down with some difficulty though. Doom and Ultron would be tough and I think closely matched, so it would come down to skill and ingenuity, which would go to Doom any day.

bakerboy
By the way, i was refering to the classic ultron, the one made of adamantium.

crazyspinz
well, classic ultron is tuff, but still ultimate wolverine tried to cut up ult colossus and nothing but sparks flew everywhere and colossus wasnt hurt at all, he is probably the most durable superhero on earth. doom will win anything with prep, but in an arena style fight colossus takes it.

FujiFuu
JEsus, these things arent ultimate universe, ultimate universe is retarded, the classic universe should be the only universe allowed in these threads, cause ultimate sucks and is untrue to the original characters and there powers

Ironmanpower
Doom are less versatile than Stark, who can easily be adapt to critic situation. Anyway we have Ultron here... I think Stark and Doom would make a little alliance on this, if they want to have a chance to win this one.

theflyxx
Batman wins.........with ample prep time of course. roll eyes (sarcastic)

juggernaut74
I dont think Colossus should be in a fight like this. But then again I am still trying to think of a way the other guys can inflict damage on him.

crazyspinz
adiamantium in the ultimate universe is just as indestructable as it is in the mainstream universe. and colossus is equil or stronger to ultimate colossus

Wynndar
HAHAHAHAHA

Stark?

Ok Doom had his body ripped to shreds and his leg blown off and he still managed to defeat the Beyonder while being disected alive and in excrutiating pain...

When a Celestial battled Doom and the FF, it removed Doom of his armor and placed him into another dimension and in the wilderness where he fought a lion naked and killed it with his bare hands...

Stark?> u must be kidding.

Tron
Well said.wink

You just saved me a lot of time.

Spiderninja008
Dooms armor isn't even as strong as Spiderman. All doom has is deadly trinkets technology, and a few magic spells. Making him a challenge for Ultron and Iron man. But I still don't see anybody seriously hurting Colossus seeing as magic has no effect on him and well, he's practically indestructible and roughly the strongest character in this thread. Classic Colossus is +100 class at his peak.

Wynndar
and just as easily disintigrated as anyone else...Doom could easily kill colossus in any armor...u r certainly underestimating his base armor...and clearly havent read any Doom appearaces except for those in spiderman...his base armor was enough to take on both Terrax and the creature sent by Hyperstorm, both of which outclass the other three oponents on thi thread.

juggernaut74
Had Doom ever disintigrated Thing?

Wynndar
no...ive really only seen it used on Thor...whom Doom calculated it would destroy instantly...ive seen Doom blast Thing in his Spike Form (way stronger and more durable than Colossus) with a million megavolts of electricity though.

juggernaut74
and that just made Thing mad didnt it.

crazyspinz
spike form? never herd of it, sounds cool, but normal thing isnt near as strong or durable as colossus

Wynndar
Well i would argue regular Thing and colossus r on the same level..except that presently Thing looks stronger than he has in the past, even if colossus is at class 100 these days...While Thing was in his spike form he was the strongest on Earth and actually beat the Hulk, badly. While in Spike form no one actually proved to be a physical match for him. One time he even picked up Kangs space ship and threw it. He was significantly bigger, covered in spikey rocks, and way stronger, due to getting caught in another storm of cosmic rays, mutating him further. Doom did manage to knock him out using the million megavolt weapon, and a second weapon simultaneously.

Ironmanpower
And for Ultron?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.