Captain Planet vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chilled monkey
How would this match go?

I know they are both on the same side, but suppose they were to fight. Say, one of Captain Planet's enemies brainwashed Superman to use him as a weapon. Would the good Captain be able to stop him?

Note: This is the current Superman. Not the old one who could lob planets around.

Beyonder
If pollution was involved, than Supes. Otherwise, Captain Planet recycles his butt and gives Clark a lecture on the negative effects of global warming.

Havoc470
captain planet all the way O_O, i mean an indian kid with a monkey is the one with the Heart ring......thats just nasty

baddspellahl4
captain planet
he's are hero
gonna take pollution down to zero
summ summ summin summ
I don't the rest of the wo-ords

I hope you're kidding superman would eat captain planet

Tron
Superman = Gay

Captain Planet = GayER

For these reasons alone, Superman wins.

(My apologies if I insulted anyone, couldn't think of any other way to diss both of these beyotches at the moment)

Beyonder
Tron, leave Captain Planet the F#CK alone. sad Unlike Superman who's nearly indestructable, Cap can be taken down. Cap also teaches you how to be a good environmentalist. Captain Planet is like Captain America, except he represents the entire planet, not just America.

Vote For Captain Planet: A Representative Of The Planet & A Uniter, Not A Divider.

P.S. Defeat Captain America...Captain Britain...and Captain Marvel. big grin

Tron
You just can't resist that mullet can ya Beyonder?wink

Arsenal
Superman ain't gay. Anyone who hangs out with Batman has got to be cool.

Paola
enough with the 'gay' talk!

Tron
Sure, the guy that invites little boys into his big mansion and dark cave. Yeah, very cool indeed.wink

(That was the last "gay" joke from me Paola I promise, I just couldn't resist, lol)

Arsenal
And what's wrong with inviting little boys into a big mansion and dark cave? I do it all the time.

norrin radd
you and michael jackson, lol.

norrin radd

Reborn Again
R U serious? CP vs S.

Superman w/o doubt. CP's powers work w/ his enivornment, Superman is almost all powerful anywhere. Unless CP has Kriptnite then S will destroy him!

Arsenal
Well none of them turned out weird so it all worked out for the best.

Havoc470
wow, if i came across as serious in my last post then youre insane, but not cool insane, the bad one with the painful electrical shocks and cabbage for a brain

of course i was kidding, i mean i named the little indian boy and his monkey

Havoc470
one things for sure, they both need the sun lol

jplatinum
I say captain planet gets killed by a superman punch by clark or get hit by a flying 200 ton ship being tossed by clark and its lights out. Sorry cap, but " The power is not yours".

radioboy121
Captain Planet has a more exploitable weakness giving Superman an easier chance to win. However, taking down Captain Planet will create the Superman vs. Environmentalist scenario and he will not win.

Adam_PoE
"Our world is in peril! Gaia, the spirit of the earth, can no longer stand the terrible destruction plaguing our planet. She sends five magic rings to five special young people: Kwami from Africa with the power of earth; from North America, Wheeler with the power of fire; from Europe, Linka with the power of wind; from Asia, Gi with the power of water; and from South America, Matee with the power of heart. When the five powers combine, they summon earth's greatest champion, Captain Planet."

One of Superman's weaknesses is magic...

nigel45
you can't be serious...

King Burger
As someone who actually enjoyed the Captain Planet cartoons
a great deal, and watched most of them, I feel I must speak
out!

Anyone who says Superman wins easily has apparently not
watched the cartoons, since they would see that Captain
Planet often displays feats of strength equal to Superman's.

The thing is, Captain Planet not only draws his powers from
kind-of magic (Gaia), but he gets it from the whole planet Earth,
as well as all the people and life-forms on it.

If we remove serious pollution (as well as kryptonite), then
I say Captain Planet wins in the end. He has too much power
to be defeated by what Superman has.

Oh, and Captain Planet is ALL man! So is Superman.

Just my opinion.

kgkg
Captain Planet he is our hero , but when fighting superman he will be reduce to zero.

Captain Planet is weak to toxic waste rite that's why he will loose.

Draco69
Easy. Knock out one of the kids and destroy their rings. All done.

kgkg
ohh ya man you remind of of old day i forgot about the kids LMAO

chilled monkey
kgkg: true, but Superman doesn't cart barrels of chemical waste around with him everywhere, does he?

kgkg
the earth is poluted with crap how hard is it to find even without that superman ain't no baby.

Draco69
The Earth so polluted right now that Captain Planet is probably very weak right now. He's sucking in toxins with every breath.

jinzin
i agree with trons first theory despite it's offensive nature. hahahahahaha

Milkie
Captain Planet

His Earth is WAY more polluted then what Superman's Earth will ever be. It's not everyday that you see some guy throwing chemical waste all over cities and in the air and in the seas in the DC Universe. It's not like Superman is going to throws waste at him in the first place. He also can turn into all of the powers that the rings give him.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2ot5gKs0zAY&search=Captain%20Planet

badabing
Duke Nukem is no Superman. Supes wins just on principle. He's freakin' Superman. I hate this thread. mad

stick out tongue

superman41082
Hahahaha. I used to think about this when I was younger, but always had Supes coming out on top.

But the most constant theme that I came up with was that the characters would be too respectful of eachother to fight. Would Superman ever want to beat up a guy who works so hard to keep the planet clean? Superman would really like Captain Planet if they ever met, and like anyone would, Captain Planet would be in awe of Supes...

bean_machine
Umm current Supes can become intangible and invisible and can survive a nuke with kryptonite laced sand and a blast equal to a million nukes. Can't he just destroy the world killing a major source of power for Captain Planet and destroying the kids in the process along with those rings?

Milkie
Along with Millions and Millions of inncent people some of which are among Superman's friends...

superman41082
Originally posted by bean_machine
Umm current Supes can become intangible and invisible and can survive a nuke with kryptonite laced sand and a blast equal to a million nukes. Can't he just destroy the world killing a major source of power for Captain Planet and destroying the kids in the process along with those rings?

Intangible???? Wow!! I wasn't aware of that. That's dumb nonetheless....

grey fox
Supes knocks out the annoying bastard in a single punch , but he keeps coming back . His blows are ineffective and rather annoying so supes tries to figure out where he's getting his power from .

*Superman looks down at the kid's that are yelling 'go captain planet' and their glowing rings*

A quick blast of heat vision gets the first two kid's rings (and most of their arms)

Superman : Hot DAMN ! i haven't done anything like this since pre-crisis , If i knew it was this fun i would have killed millions of people by now.

Captain planet : You monster , their innocent children.

Superman : Monster ? You haven't seen nothing yet buddy.

Superman then speedblitz the commie (inadvertently causing her to explode) he then grabs the last one and flings him straight into the sun.

Captain Planet : *fading in and out of existence* Why..why .

Supes then punches planets head off.

And now grey fox's personal opinion.

http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs9/i/2006/063/6/6/Grey_fox_comics_1_by_whostheman.jpg

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by Tron
Superman = Gay

Captain Planet = GayER

For these reasons alone, Superman wins.

(My apologies if I insulted anyone, couldn't think of any other way to diss both of these beyotches at the moment)

yes

King KAM
Originally posted by Paola
enough with the 'gay' talk! awww man....that's gay.

Big Sexy
THE POWER IS YOUUURS

laughing

grey fox
Originally posted by King KAM
awww man....that's gay.

Indeed

Milkie
The rings can never be destoryed... CP is just as strong as SM. CP loves to throws things into the sun. and that's not a easy task.

grey fox
Originally posted by Milkie
The rings can never be destoryed... CP is just as strong as SM. CP loves to throws things into the sun. and that's not a easy task.

They can be destroyed when hit by heat that is inacuable.....

nightwing 1996
this one is kind of stupid superman definately will wipe the floor with planet capt doesnt even fight he just save the planet from liquid and waste and the bad guys say no he runied our plan and they would leave and the kids what say go planet and their dumb theme song would come on

Milkie
Originally posted by grey fox
They can be destroyed when hit by heat that is inacuable.....

NO!

Originally posted by nightwing 1996
this one is kind of stupid superman definately will wipe the floor with planet capt doesnt even fight he just save the planet from liquid and waste and the bad guys say no he runied our plan and they would leave and the kids what say go planet and their dumb theme song would come on

YeAh!!!1111@!!! sUpERman Is teh shit!!111!!!@!!!q

nightwing 1996
i know he is the shit

grey fox
NO!

Yes, Superman's heat vision is hotter then star's . Those ring's (and most of their wearer's) will be reduced to slag.

Milkie
Why would he need to be a jackass and kill people just to win a battle?

Last time i check is was CP vs SM not CP and kids vs SM

grey fox
Why would he need to be a jackass and kill people just to win a battle?

Last time i check is was CP vs SM not CP and kids vs SM

Because he's a dick.

He likes making children cry , here take a look for yourself.

http://www.superdickery.com/images/dick/candy7ye.jpg

http://www.superdickery.com/images/dick/hahanowyouwilldrown7bn.jpg

Soleran
lol incalculable more writer hyperbole............................

Milkie
Because he's a dick

that site is too funny laughing

grey fox
Originally posted by Soleran
lol incalculable more writer hyperbole............................

Not really , you can measure a star's temperature , you can't measure Superman's heat vision. Therefore the heat it produces is inacuable...

king creole
superman hands down

newyorkcares
Radiation eyesight vs a green mulleted hippie?
the video is friggin over.

Xplosive
I don't know Captain Planet very well, also never liked the cartoon, but what is his greatest feat, how strong he is, fast,...?

Tshern
Yes, Superman's heat vision is hotter then star's . Those ring's (and most of their wearer's) will be reduced to slag.
Not if they are made of love!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.