What is your most favourite Bond stunt?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reborn Again
My most fav is in TMWTGG when Bond and Pepper jump the river on the bridge while chasing Scaramanga and Nic Nak. You know, the stunt driver was given an extra $100,000 for landing it in one shot.

D-Double
I think my favorite was in Golden Eye.
Bond rides off the cliff on a motorcycle after the plane, freefalls for like 10 seconds, catches the plane, and pulls up right in time.

MornGlory
I have never seen bond movie

yerssot
well, RA... they set a worldrecord with that jump smile

me on the other hand...I dunno,... the stunts look extremely fake in the Moore-era...hardly in frame with Sean so it has to be good ol'Pierce wink

Spiderman_RJ
i liked the running crocks scenes
(ok im being sarcastic)

the vanquish upside down eject seat scene is cool.also the bat ond WINE.

The Redeemer
GOLDENEYE's opening dam jump is very impressive. smokin'

yerssot
but you can see they used a stuntman... reminds me of Moore

The Redeemer
It was just about the only thing GOLDENEYE was memorable for! roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
what about the idea of having an old agent being the baddie?

kalsolar
the car jump / barrel roll over the bridge in TMWTGG is probably the most impressive simply because it was so dangerous a stunt and had never been done over water before as far as I'm aware.

yerssot
no, it was done, but it was a worldrecord at the time they set... and calculated by the computer if memory serves

The Redeemer
MOONRAKER's PTS is terrific too...except for the bit where Jaws *flaps his wings*! roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
bleurgh, Jaws should never have fallen in love!

The Redeemer
The Eiffel Tower jump in AVTAK is pretty cool...where Mayday's stunt double jumped there's even a plaque commemorating the event. Nice one, mes amis!!! rock

Spiderman_RJ
my favorite are the spy who loved me ,sky scaping iin the snow and then opening a parachute after jumping from a freefall, and moonraker one single parachute fight while falling, where they skydived.

wicker_man
The parachute-less free fall jump into an unmanned plane at the beginning of Goldeneye,considering the plane was descending for a crash, pure genius.

Spiderman_RJ
idont remember that scene in golden eye, in fact i only remember the russian base beying stole, the russian tanque race, the antena end, the train, and sth else, oh the old good guy now bad stealing a choppper

yerssot
but guys, if you gotta pick... you definitly gotta go for that scene with sean where he swims throug the pool and comes face to face with a shark... that's a real sean and a real shark without protection... and he had a fear for them wink

Spiderman_RJ
if u dont know he wasnt face to face, there was a glass window between them so when it was shot, it looked like they were togueter

yerssot
he was, you're refering to the scene where he has this big tarantuala on his body (FRWL?), they had glass on that one, but with the shark he really didn't... got it on dvd smile

Spiderman_RJ
HE WAS!!!!11 im telling you the only scene where he is not is when he open the shark gate,and face the shark that was real , but in the tunnel he was behind a glass window mate.

pr1983
tomorrow never dies jumping over the chopper on the bike, also jumping off the building tied to the flag, and goldeneye's tank chase and dam sequence.
also the speedboat chase, cant remember the movie dammit, but roger moore was bond.

yerssot
Spiderman, ... that's what I said, no? when he faced the shark, it was real messed

Spiderman_RJ
ya but was a diferent shark by that time.............a not agressive one, diferent from the tiger shark they used on other scenes, VERY BRAVE? no! VERY SAFE!!!!!!1

yerssot
but he still shitted his pants wink

Spiderman_RJ
"All members are equal, but some members are more equal than others"

LOL.

yerssot
Name that movie, Spiderman, for 500 doughnuts wink

The Redeemer
Give me da doughnuts you little GOLDENEYE fanboy...

Take out the *members* and replace it with ANIMALS. whistle

yerssot
I'm sorry, that's a wrong answer, that's not a movie stick out tongue

The Redeemer
LORD OF THE FLIES??? eek!

yerssot
not at all eek!

The Redeemer
Members...flies...I think someone got caught up there once? blink

yerssot
they got theirs caught ?

The Redeemer
Unlike you!!! laughing out loud

yerssot
I play it save wink

The Redeemer
I just bet!

yerssot
you'll lose... it's like betting against Bond in the horserace in AVTAK

btw, can you remind me what Bond's name was when he acted like this big british fella?

Spiderman_RJ
the movie is WSTS

yerssot
come again please? blink

Spiderman_RJ
i was just kidding there isnt such a thing..........

yerssot
I was worried already wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.