Who would win in a fight Blade or Morbius the Living Vampire?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nomsans
Who would win in a fight Blade or Morbius the Living Vampire?

Evangel94
Are these two normal comic characters? They sound like Anime characters.

Please be more specific.

MERCILOUS
I think he means Blade who sometime recently had a second movie and Morbius who's origins i beleive lie in Spiderman. Both are marvel characters.

Anywho. I don't think Morbiuis has any martial training. Blade does, and has none of the weaknesses of vampires. Logically, Blade should take it.

Tron
Anime characters? Where'd you get that from? You had to at least know he was talking about Marvel's Blade, lol.

I would say Blade takes it, in my opinion.

Krissy Von Doom
Umm...no, Morbius would take out Blade. Not easily, but he'd beat him. If it wasn't for Blade's Nightstalker buddies, he'd already be taking a dirt nap. rolling on floor laughing

chilled monkey
Blade easy. He is a superior fighter, has an arsenal of anti-vampire weapons and none of their weaknesses.

Krissy Von Doom
Well, a superpowered Blade (had his regular powers enhanced, had the hellfire of John Blaze, the powers of Demogoblin and Modred, as well as the vampiric abilities of Hannibal King) was gutted with one of his swords by Morbius then had this throat slashed open. A regular Blade would go down. rolling on floor laughing

MERCILOUS
The Demogorge wasn't exactly focusing on Blade's fighting ability. He felt pretty superior and I'm pretty sure he didn't even bother to move out of the way.

Krissy Von Doom
Nevertheless, if an enhanced Blade has trouble with a regular Morbius...

MERCILOUS
You kinda missed the point. The demogorge wouldn't do things that blade would do and vice verca. I seriously doubt that Blade would lose a sword fight to morbius, who to my understanding has no formal or even informal training or experience.

chilled monkey
Mercilous: Exactly. If you have two superhumans (roughly equally as powerful), one of whom is a well-trained combatant and the other isn't, victory is going to go to the well-trained one.

mikalv1224
Blade is way more aggressive

Blade Cutter
Morbius is way stronger then a normal vamp do to have some of spideys blood and if he if full on blood of people he is close to spider-mans strength he can fly and doesn't die from sun like but dose turn bark to a plane human.Morbius has over powered Blade before.

K3VIL
Morbius beat the Blade with human abilities.
Then bite him, and grant him daywalker powers.

FrothByte
blade maybe the superior fighter, but morbius is faster, stronger, and can fly to. Im not sure if silver has any effect on morbius too, as far as i know the only weakness he shows as a vampire is fear of day and thirst for blood.

but back to the topic, morbius wins. his power overwhelms blade's fighting prowess in my book. anyone who could give beat up spidey from time to time is no weakling.

Maestro
Morbius isn't really a regular vampire anyway, he was turned into a vampire by a expierment going wrong, which turned him into a mutagenic vampire that is superior in every field compared to a normal vampire.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
I think he means Blade who sometime recently had a second movie and Morbius who's origins i beleive lie in Spiderman. Both are marvel characters.

Anywho. I don't think Morbiuis has any martial training. Blade does, and has none of the weaknesses of vampires. Logically, Blade should take it.

Third movie you mean big grin I think, hence trinity, as in three laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.