ultimate battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
who would win??

eleveninches
I think that death would win, as if death died, then it would only prove its own existance and make itself stronger

MERCILOUS
Yeah there's no way to hurt Death. All of the things listed eventually have to answer to death.

eleveninches
Yeah. The DC god is dead, lucifer has died at least once, Thanos 'killed' the LT, parallax died, as did spectre (wel, hal died).
THanos is banished from deaths kingdom making him virtually immortal, but he has 'died' before.

Havoc470
spectres a ghost though, so he really cant be killed, do you mean death as in archangel death?

eleveninches
No. Death as an abstract aspect of things

Tron
He means the cosmic entity Death, Eternity's sister. That is his sister right?

eleveninches
Either the marvel or the DC death abstract

leonheartmm
well, the only problem here seems to be the one above all and the presence, since they both serve tthe exact same purpose in marvel and dc, but if two beings of the same power go head on head, without there being any difference, then i suppose, its a tie betwwen the one above all and the presence. and well death bith does and doesnt win, because first of all, that concept was created by the supreme beings{TOAA,and the presence}, but i suppose if u take it in a broder sense, the destrucion of any being be it the supreme being or a mere ant, can be called death.

leonheartmm
other then that, it should be
beyonder{original pre cosmic cube version}
lucifer
parallex
thanos with THOTU
living tribunal
spectre

leonheartmm
hey i see that u havent added mmicheal or saint of killers

eleveninches
THere was not enough room on the poll.

Anyway, Michael is dead (killed at the begginning of time, and his powers have been transferred to his half- human daughter)

leonheartmm
so then add elaine{the one who got his powers}
oh sorry, i forgot, there isnt enough room in the poll

eleveninches
There is also controversy in the DCU as to whether or not Yahweh is actually dead. Some in DC believe that he left the DCU of his own free will, but it is not clear as to whether he died or just simply left.

kevdude
Yahweh (DC god, presence ect..) Is the Creator he wins just by thinking it, also The Presence left the DCU in Lucifer, what everyone is mistakin this that in Preacher it showed The Saint of Killers killing God and Satan, this is not in DCU Continuity and has nothing to do with the DCU, if it was true the DCU would collapse instantly and ther would be no Marvel Universe as well since everything in creation (DCU+MU) connected to The Presence.

ArekExcelsior2
Morpheus got killed. Death can be destroyed too, just replaced by a new apprentice Death.

This question is almost blasphemous, and I'm Buddhist.

Jason8200
The Spectre would beat the Living Tribunal. But Presence wins over Death.

kgkg
THe one above all takes it

or presence

other are all their creation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.