Religious battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
Who would win here?

eleveninches
I tried to post a poll, but it wouldn't let me, so here goes:

1.Judeo-Christian God (allah, jehova, yahweh, etc...)
2.Jesus
3.Buddah
4.Zeus/Jupiter
5.Odin
6.Quetzalcoatl
7.Amun-Re
8.Izanagi/Izanami
9.Brahma
10.Satan/Samael/Lucifer
11.Me
12.The big giant Hedgehog
13.Elvis

eleveninches
I think I would seriously whoop ass in this battle. They couldn't stand a chance.

eleveninches
They should make a movie where all these deities get together for the 2004 annual deity conference in the 11th dimention. Then they start to disagree with each other and all have a big fight.
And i totally OWN their b!tch a$$es.

WHOOOO

who thinks one of the others would win??

Havoc470
i go with amun-ra or odin (simply becaus ei like them more heheh)

jesus is a god?

Krissy Von Doom
11. me angel

wrathofachilles
What an incredibly asinine thread. You can't have religious deities go up against each other. Mythological deities are one thing because they have actually fought, but including Jesus or Buddah is absurd because neither one fight and neither one would be capable of fighting very well anyway. Brahma isn't the fighter of the Hindu group, Shiva is, and Satan isn't a god per se. Besides, everyone knows Elvis rules them all.

Havoc470
very good point.......except the elvis part

who?-kid
Little mistake there, Allah is not a Judeo-Christian God.

FeceMan
How about this?

1. God (including Jesus)
2. Zeus
3. Athena/Apollo
5. Poseidon

The rest...eh.

The Norse gods would NOT win under any circumstance because they are mortal, and I believe many of the Egyptian gods are mortal (uncertain, don't spazz if I am incorrect).

Also, I would not put Satan on there because he doesn't have the power that the other gods were believed to have.

crazyspinz
paola, i mean god would win

baddspellahl4
you do know that this thread is porbably going to end up getting colosed right?

Paola
I so like the sound of this.

ok eleveninches, don't open threads like this, it has NOTHING to do with comics.

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.