Barakus Found Paint! Shop Pro.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Barakus
Mwahahahaaa!!! Age has nothing to do with it, she is an amatuer, I am not. Enough said I think wink

This was the very first sig I ever created properly, and I am quite proud of it yes

Barakus
Hey, I don't mind making them for other people, just look at the ones i made for She-Devil

Barakus
Another one for She-Devil

Barakus
However I think this one looks better like this?! Wat do you think?

She-Devil
love the work

Barakus
Ahhhh now heres probably my favourite sig!

Barakus
I think the above are a lot better than my 1st attempts at sig making! This one ....

Barakus
.... and this one!

Barakus
This one did not turn out as good as i planned but hey i still like it!

Barakus
another one i made for she-devil, however i made this in my pre-decent sig era! lol

Barakus
Again i managed to make this one on paint... but hey it's not that bad is it? confused

Marzman
big bird u are too kool......gud to see people replying to ur messages to urself! haha!

Barakus
Nice to know that you know what your on about, because this is a gallery marzman, and people only coment on my creations, i only set it up today so please get and understanding of KMC before you start having a go at people cool..

Syren
miffed

Little shit, and to think I could have drowned or suffocated it at birth, I was three, old enough to love, old enough to kill.

Syren
Don't you think you can hide behind that ever so original nickname Marsden, I know who you are and I'll kick your ass if I see you stick out tongue

Silver Stardust
Wow, you're a nice sister laughing out loud Like me!!!

And Barakus, I fully expect you to worship me...queen

Syren
Officially the best sister ever, due to the fact that should anyone dare argue with this fact, I will proceed to become active in the drowning/suffocating of said rebel. As my dear ol' mom says. A lot. "You're never to old for a spanking!"

She-Devil
Your work is getting better babes. I love your photoshop ones...

Barakus
Asking a lot me thinks cool

Syren
Must I remind you that the lady you need to worship is the very same lady who gave us the ability to create sigs in the first place? nono

Nazgulinthedark
no expression i am so confused....um...nice sigs? blink

Syren
Why are you confused Nazzy?

Nazgulinthedark
first i think that the thread maker is just little idiot who copies syren, but then the thread leads me to beleive that bakaras...i cant spell the persons name is your brother, then it goes on to make me thinks that they are silver stardust's brother...and i dont get it sad

Syren
He's my brother hun, and SS gave us the PSP program big grin

Nazgulinthedark
oh embarrasment ....ok, now i understand

Barakus
Consider her worshipped thumbup

Barakus
Just to eliviate another one of you misconceptions, I HAVE NOT COPIED SYREN thank you very much... These sig's are my own work and i may have inverted the colours on one or two, with syrens permission, but that does not mean i have copied her, it just means i used the same artistic button as she, and many other people aswell, has used as it happens to be on paint! mad

Syren
*b!tch slaps you*

Get OFF Nazzy's back, if you didn't notice she actually said she thought you were a little idiot who copied me AT FIRST but that concept was quickly replaced when she noticed that you were either the brother of me or Alana. You can be such a Drama Queen bro, I guess it's in the genes big grin

Nazgulinthedark
i meant the title of the thread not the sigs, anyway

Syren
laughing out loud It's gotten a bit silly, he has the same tendencies to react overwhelmingly, like me, and think after. Sorry hun erm

Barakus
Me thinks me owes an apology embarrasment

I guess it's because already people have been 'dissin' my thread, i do apologise.

Anyways i was stumped for a name for the thread so syren chose it lol..

Nazgulinthedark
embarrasment oh, well, ok then, i think we just all took a diferent meaning from the others' posts.

Syren
laughing This is hilarious. He's causing chaos in my cyber life now........

Nazgulinthedark
stick out tongue hehehe

Silver Stardust
Damn straight biatch! queen

Ahh, gotta love when younger siblings go on the same sites as you and cause chaos...right Kerz? laughing out loud

Nazgulinthedark
i hope when my sister is 13 she will be as unaware of this place as she is now

Syren
Oh yeah, I adore it big grin I actually told him about this place ages ago, when I wasn't living back home so I could talk with him more often. And he never came on miffed But now I'm home again, he starts coming on!! It's ridiculous wink

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud my brother joined waaaay back when I first did, and posted for a while, and then stopped coming...but then all of a sudden he's started posting again. Little shits they are wink

Barakus
I live to annoy you cool

lol you know im only kidding sis!

Nazgulinthedark
now dont try denying it, barakus, we all know younger siblings live the annoy their older borthers and sister

Barakus
Ahhhh alas, i have been found out embarrasment lol

Nazgulinthedark
stick out tongue hehehehe

ninja ....i work for the cia, i know everything

Syren
Shoulda drowned you when I had the chance no expression

I love you really baby bro, even if you are almost a foot taller than me

Barakus
Havnt made a sig in a while so i decided to add a new batch, here be one for She-devil.

Barakus
Ok here's another one, it's a bit different confused actually i think 'experimenal' would be a better word!

Barakus

Barakus
Aha... Another one!

Syren
The last one's a hottie bro wink

justjakk
My two favorite things, The cyborg chick from DBZ and the color green. evil face

Nazgulinthedark
clapping your getting much better

Barakus
Well if it had 'justjakk' written on it, it would be perfect for you wouldnt it! stick out tongue

Barakus
thank you very mucho!

Barakus
ok this one was for jakk but i liked it too much IM SORRY!! embarrasment

Barakus

justjakk
Its about time i got to likin ya. LOL

Barakus
Too right it is lol

Silver Stardust
I like the green X-Men one happy very cool.

Barakus
why thank you cool that is why it is now my sig as i agree with your statement lol

justjakk
Can you do me a sideways shot of the big sword from Rave Masters? Oh yeah and make it green. That way i can say i got a sig from the bro sis combination team heeheehee

Barakus
lol go on then i'll do it... give me a while though im busy at the present moment in time !

pinsleepe
eek! I LOVE your new sig!

justjakk
Yeah -couhgshowoffcoughcough- smile

Syren
JJ, of course he is a show off, he's my brother big grin

She-Devil
love them babes..............hugs you to death

Barakus
embarrasment

Barakus
i thort it was about time i put some new sigs up, so err here they are lol

Barakus
and another

English Moosette
Jolly good show old bean clapping But your spelling and colloquialisms are atrocious nono

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.