A day without a Mexican not a review

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NiceGuynj
I've just seen "A Day without a Mexican."And as a Hispanic(Puerto Rican in general).THis movie was horrible.Of course this movie proves that other people other then Hispanic believes there nothing south of the border then freakin Mexico.THis movies starts off as everybody in america wakes up out find out that there are no more Mexicans,that they all disappeared out of no where.And everybody is left to do the work Mexicans are know for (I.E.Nannies,Landscapers,police ..ect).This movie to me as a Hispanic is very offense and to also in some Lationo communities.This is not a review of any kind.I wanted to tell you people before you watch it that as a Hispanic I'm against this movie in many ways then one and like to say to anyone not Hispanic sorry for such a bad movie that I didn't think was in any way funny as it was suppose to be.I'm and some other Latinos are against this movie sorry that a message that could have been important for Hispanics was just a trashy movie that again left a terrible taste in everyone's mouth.

Viva Puerto Rico and screw "A Day without a MExican"

BackFire
I heard it was dumb, has a dumb premise.

NiceGuynj
Well the director was trying to make a point but headed in a totally differant direction.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.