Uh-oh, I'm going to hell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
I just participated in the ancient satanic tradition of pumpkin carving! It looks like a right little demon! Oops, I'm going to hell embarrasment sad

quotagirl
Don't forget to keep the pumpkin seeds.
Mmmmmm. roasted pumpkin seeds..... rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

lil bitchiness
Maynard will save you!!

Besides, just like Friedrich Nietzsche said - All the interesting people are missing from Heaven, so its all good cool

Maverick2364
I carved a pumpkin with the Red Sox logo...

rogue21579
"oops I'm going to hell"

Don't you feel that such a serious thing as hell shouldn't be such a big joke?

Silver Stardust
Nivek, how could you!

*gasp*

Meh, I'll be joining you, I'm carving my pumpkin tomorrow night laughing out loud

dave123
don't you think we should lighten up with something as short as life? stick out tongue

Darth Revan
But hell is a joke yes

Like Milla said, all the interesting people go to hell. Plus they have free death metal concerts every Saturday night. smile

Lil> Yes, Maynard will save me... pray

digipus
it's really not good catholic to do that ...

lil bitchiness
eek! totally.

hehe! We get to hang out with Kurt Cobain all day long, and Maynard when he dies, but he owns everything so its all good...wow, its gonna rocks. cool

TrAnCeDuO
im really tired of hearing this. people need to lose the religious implications, quit being an uptight ****, and have fun!

Silver Stardust
cool for sure. Hell is SOOO much better than heaven! eek!

rogue21579
I guess all I that is left to say is that I urge you to seek out the truth before you make your decision.

Darth Revan
ROCK! eek! rock

This is going to be ****ing awesome! Happy Dance

TrAnCeDuO
and i say screw all this religious bs! my family is catholic and we have never had a regret about holloween. besides its not like holloween is as dirty as mardi gras. now ill say it again go out there and have fun!big grin

Darth Revan
Oh, but I have. If you want to know more about Darth's quest for truth, kindly PM me and I will happily provide you with a long, drawn out, and probably very boring story about my life as a good Christian, and then my rapid, exciting transformation into a free-thinking atheist. yes

JToTheP
Oh well, it happens. I can't wait to be on duty tomorrow! evil face To bad I lack paintball guns. sad

Silver Stardust
I have an airsoft gun and it can shoot paintballs evil face

TrAnCeDuO
really? what model? how much do the paintballs cost?

as for me i have a airsoft desert eagle. i only have the pellets though. smile

lil bitchiness
Click the link in my sig naughty

Silver Stardust
I don't know laughing out loud my brother got it and gave it to me...paintballs aren't too expensive, though, I don't think...

rogue21579
I already did, needless to say it was... interesting

lil bitchiness
Hes my favourite artist. Hes also a brother of one of the people on this board.

We are in touch via e-mail, and i have to say, hes extreamly pleasent person. If anyone is not going to hell is Joe maloney.

Silver Stardust
Really? That's so cool yes His art is kinda disturbing, but very good.

JToTheP
love have my babies on sunday? laughing out loud

rogue21579
I want to just inform everyone that I am not a judgmental Christian. I am not the type of person to point to you and say that person is going to hell. But I believe what I believe and I don't want anyone to suffer that kind of fate.

Silver Stardust
*swoons*

I thought you'd never ask!

laughing out loud stick out tongue

digipus
but it's real fun to point at people ... eek!

rogue21579
"Remember when you point at someone, three fingers are pointing back at you.."

digipus
I know ... which proves: others are not one bit better

Ronny
take me!!! stick out tongue ive never seen hell before

TrAnCeDuO
...^^i disagree with above said statement.no expression

Darth Revan
No no... It's just one sometimes, y'know, that certain special one wink

Ronny> I can't, they only accept visitors at Christmas and during summer break sad

JToTheP
Yay! stick out tongue laughing out loud

Ronny
but but cry christmas is so far awaysad

rogue21579
what do you guys think.. do you view the Church as judgmental??

TrAnCeDuO
obviouslymessed

Silver Stardust
Oh, Ronny, you'll be going anyway, just like I am...so don't worry about it! laughing out loud

Darth Revan
A good deal of the time, yes... Like their views on homosexuality, for example yes

Obviously not all Christians are judgemental, but I can't tell you how many times I've seen Christians dismiss this or that as "evil" when really they just know nothing about it. Then they always say something like, "What's to understand? I can tell it's evil without even learning more about it!". Which is probably the most retarded excuse anybody could ever make.

rogue21579
I agree. with you. The true model for the Church, Jesus, was not judgmental. We also need to remember that in God's eyes all sins are teh same. Sin is sin.

Ronny
stick out tongue were taking the bus

first class one way ride rock

IM ON THE HIGHWAY TO HELL

Silver Stardust
Hell yeah bitchnut!!! rock laughing out loud

(yeah, I'm borrowing your word stick out tongue)

silver_tears
It's good to be bad droolio

Ronny
bitchnut is a tight word happy

Tptmanno1
Bitchnut,
OMFG I am SOoo using that.

drunk_nazgul
Carve the word into a pumpkin! eek!

MornGlory
John 3:16

God Help you!

drunk_nazgul
You mean Jesus, right?

Mane
Obviously.

Darth Revan
no2

MAYNARD help you!

Billy 3:16

drunk_nazgul
I named my shoelaces.

Jedi Priestess
Meet you there

BadKitty
hug I don't think he will either..but I know he would defiantly disagree with us!

if he goes I'll follow!

lil bitchiness
I lover your brother BK love

Hes an artistic genious! And im his biggest fan embarrasment

When i get my first wage, I shall buy your brothers work! He showed me the pic of the clock he did on the wall...amazing.

Artists rock my world !!

some, not all..some are just whiny and never know what they want..Joe fortunately is not one of them

Spicy_Mchaggis
darth revan, your are an idiot. anyone who wants to burn eternally in a lake of fire needs help.

TrAnCeDuO
to each their own now.

Korri
erm

TrAnCeDuO
i heard heaven was boring.

Korri
lol yeah!!

BadKitty
happy I'm so glad you two are e-mailing! your gonna buy one! thats so awesome! his paintings are all huge.I have 2 paintings here one is 4X7 another is 4X4 and then a smaller one which is still 3X3

I think the clock isn't finished..I like the faces where the hands point,he'll to send us more pics!
---------------------------------------------------------

to say on topic...I don't believe there is a lake of fire..there's no hell.so I have nothing to worry about smile

yerssot
the idea of hell was added to the religion when they christianised the western part of europe, they took over the german godess Hella who was mistress of the underworld and mixed it with Satan

BadKitty
they wanted to scare people in to following them...what better way then tell them theres a after life filled with horror awaiting them forever.

my chances of seeing bigfoot are better than some man from the sky putting a ring of fire around my neck and damning me to hell.

yerssot
indeed... they baptised with the sword of the kings

Ronny
http://thegalleryofmonstertoys.com/90swing/bigfoot.jpg RAWR

sorry i couldnt resist embarrasment

BadKitty
laughing out loud

Ronny
laughing

<<Solo>>
Oh ****!

<<Solo>>
Oh man, I spelt ho wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.