terrax vs. collosus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

baddspellahl4
who would win?

Spiderninja008
.....dude....thats not fair....I love Collosus.....y would you sign him a death warrant?.....sad

baddspellahl4
I love collosus too but I'm talking about ultimate collosus vs. terrax

Krissy Von Doom
Terrax has more experience, power and that axe would easily cleave Colossus.

Spiderninja008
He is an ex herald to Galactus probably second only to Silver Surfer.....Even Ultimate Collosus gets wooped. with ease.

Spiderninja008
Power cosmic? or brute strength?

crazyspinz
normal colossus is stronger than ultimate, they brought him back and he is way stronger

picoico
*Sigh*. Collosus gets melted. Among the strong men, he's one of the weaker ones.

crazyspinz
he is acualy the third strongest. second only to hulk and juggernaut, he is class 100+ now

Spiderninja008
Collosus was never one of the weaker brawlers, just the most disenfranchised due to unruly circumstance. Like his battl with Sasquach and Gladiator. Collosus rarely gets to cut loose and trash people cuz hes no killer like wolvy, and isn't allowed to kill unless it is extremely neccessary.....or u try to dice up him and his german friend with hyper speed shuriken.

Krissy Von Doom
Third behind Hulk and Juggernaut? I'm not sure about that, there are a lot of heavy hitters out there - Abomination, Thor, Wonderman, Hyperion, Sasquatch, Strong Guy, Thing, Absorbing Man...etc

picoico
Back from the dead Collosus or Ultimate?

juggernaut74
What issue did Colossus battle gladiator?

Spiderninja008
Pheonix saga

norrin radd
colosus is very strong but against terrax he si outmached. colossus goes down.

Fieldy69
after i made that terrax vs darkseid thread everyone makin terrax threads now

demigawd
Colossus actually matched up pretty well against Gladiator in their fight. He ended up losing, but he gave as good as he got before he got too much. He's worthy.

demigawd
But loses to Terrax.

Horribly.

Swanky-Tuna
If 5 Wolverines can almost kill Silver Surfer...
http://members.lycos.co.uk/zanpanzer/Wolverineswarm.jpg
Then I think one Colossus could at least not die when I... I mean Terrax kills them all in one glorious beam. I mean kills Colossus...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.