Dead SHot and Death Stroke VS Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazyspinz
marvels best mercinary vs DCs top hired guns. who wins

heres a pic

crazyspinz
death stroke is tuff, and dead shot is cool. but dp has a crazy healing factor.

i say deadpool wins

Arsenal
I think Deathstroke could beat Deadpool on his own. Deadshot doesn't even fit into the equation. Both Deathstroke and Deadpool would get annoyed by him and blow his head off simultaneously.

MERCILOUS
Yeah I'm not too keen on the addition of Deadshot on this one either, Deathstroke (no matter how much they pumped up Deadpool's healing factor) could probably do it on his own.

emraldguardian
Deathstroke without a doubt.

crazyspinz
how would deathg stroke go about beating dp, he can regenerate his head in a minute if he has to.

and i wanted to add the punnisher on Dps team to fight deadshot, but i forgot to.

Arsenal
You don't know the power that is Deathstroke The Terminator

crazyspinz
acualy i dont, one of the main resons i made this is to find out exactly how powerfull he is

if someone could fill me in that would be nice

Tron
Well, physically, like most people have said, he's sort of Cap with a rifle and sword, but a lot faster, a bit more agile, and smarter. And he has Wolverine level healing also. He's smacked around Batman twice, worked over the JLA recently, and nearly embarrassed the X-Men in their Teen Titans crossover, one of being Wolverine by hitting him with an explosive blast to the chest (I know most crossovers hold little water, but some of the things he did there are still pretty believable). Deadpool's regeneration is hard as hell to overcome, regardless Slade could still school him on the art of whoopass. If you need to learn more about Deathstroke, this should help a bit:

http://www.titanstower.com/source/whoswho/deathstroke.html

MERCILOUS
Deathstroke uses like 90% of his brain. His reactioin time is godly. It has been described as him thinking about doing something but it's already been done.

Arsenal
Green Arrow also said it's like him being 12 moves ahead when they were battling in identity crisis #3. He also saw atom when he was macro!

MERCILOUS
Yeah, Slade rules.

Arsenal
Yeah he's my favorite villain

MERCILOUS
You picked a mighty good one.

emraldguardian
LOL im never going to get over him takin down ATom man and Hawkeye with a laser pointer.

Tron
Wizard mag just said Deathstroke is officially on DC's supervillain A-list.Happy Dance

Which is where he should've been anyways, but as long as he's getting his props now.

Tron
Hawkeye? You mean Green Arrow right?no expression

MERCILOUS
So who would win. I don't know about Deadpool's new powers so this is question is of authentic interest.

emraldguardian
LOL sry i meant Hawkman.

crazyspinz
i didnt know thayt deathstroke had healing that good,

Tron
Well, I'm not sure if it's THAT good or not, but it's definitely good enough to keep up at least. And good enough to bring him back to life.

Arsenal
And not good enough to heal his blind eye

MERCILOUS
I don't know how that works either. I stopped reading Deathstroke before he was "immortal." But I think that the eye healed now for some reason, I could be completely wrong on this though.

Tron
It didn't heal, he got a cybernetic replacement. He lost that eye back when his healing was just good enough to keep him alive through most things.

MERCILOUS
That's what I figued, I knew he had a new eye but I wasn't sure how or why.

manx422
deathstroke

Aries_04
deadpool

Juntai
Originally posted by crazyspinz
how would deathg stroke go about beating dp, he can regenerate his head in a minute if he has to.

and i wanted to add the punnisher on Dps team to fight deadshot, but i forgot to. That would still be a KO.
Killing is not victory. KO is.

Juntai
And team wins.

Juntai
Originally posted by Tron
Well, physically, like most people have said, he's sort of Cap with a rifle and sword, but a lot faster, a bit more agile, and smarter. And he has Wolverine level healing also. He's smacked around Batman twice, worked over the JLA recently, and nearly embarrassed the X-Men in their Teen Titans crossover, one of being Wolverine by hitting him with an explosive blast to the chest (I know most crossovers hold little water, but some of the things he did there are still pretty believable). Deadpool's regeneration is hard as hell to overcome, regardless Slade could still school him on the art of whoopass. If you need to learn more about Deathstroke, this should help a bit:

http://www.titanstower.com/source/whoswho/deathstroke.html He's also railroaded the entire Titans team on more than one occasion.

Thorion
Deathstroke >> Both of the others.

occultdestroyer
Deadpool isn't in either Deadshot's or Deathstroke's league.

He isn't the level of marksman as Deadshot.
He isn't as skilled a combatant nor a master tactician as Deathstroke.

Team takes it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.