Batman Vs Azrael Vs Nightwing Vs Robin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrin radd
i only put robin in this so he could be spanked by everyone.

who wins?

Arsenal
Batman is the mentor of Nightwing and Robin and Azrael is just a wannabe.

Nataku8188
Azrael is a geneticly engineered assassin that nearly killed batman. Azrael is on Batman's level as far as combat goes. Robin is a pushover, but nightwing might spice it up.

FeceMan
Unless he is the Azrael of that game series...in which case, I think it is spelled 'Azriel", but anyway...soul-vampire pwns all!

ScarletSpider
You're thinking Raziel, from the Legacy of Kain games lol. Yes, he does pwn all. However this is another character entirely. He took over for Batman after Bane broke his back.

http://www.dcuguide.com/Azr/BmSoA_001.php

norrin radd

Arsenal
Yeah Bats beat him

ScarletSpider
Batman led him into a tunnel under the Batcave, the same tunnel that he originally used to explore the place. He had left it mostly untouched because of some child hood sentiment. They reached a secret door in the earth that led topside, Bruce turned his nightvision off, kicked open the door. Azrael was blinded by the light, because he still had his night vision lenses on. Bruce then put him down while he was incapacitated.

norrin radd

ScarletSpider
He went back to being Azrael I think, and is part of Batman's Gotham Knights cadre, or he was. Does anyone have any more recent info on him?

Gregory
Fair fight? Which of them had the super-advanced body armor, flaming sword, metal claws, and razor gun again?

ScarletSpider: Azrael's dead. He got himself killed in Azrael 100. Oh well, his series had turned sh*tty by then, anyway. What's always struck me as funny, though, was how little the others seemed to care. I guess he was a sort of fringe character, but still ... as far as I know, his death has been refered to maybe once in all of the other Batman titled combined.

ScarletSpider
Thanks for the info Gregory. I only have a smattering of random back issues and had not heard of what had befell him.

norrin radd
good point.

FeceMan
Azriel = Raziel? Ouch, dyslexia has struck me down.

norrin radd
and what about if azrael fought against nightwing, who would win?

MornGlory
Azrael? the cat from Smurfs????dontgetit

confused1confused1confused1

Gargamel's side kick????

leonheartmm
hmmm, just wondering, who would win between azreal and RAZIAL, lol

ScarletSpider
Raziel would eat his soul 1-2.

MornGlory
SOMEONE ANSWER ME!!??? please?

Maestro
not azrael from smurfs Lol, Azrael from DC comics.

norrin radd
LOL

Mr. BBBumper
The trolls are here. NOW!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.